Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
 [Register]
San Bernardino and Riverside Counties The Inland Empire
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2010, 02:22 AM

1,700 posts, read 5,930,705 times

Advertisements

I was in the area last summer for a friend's wedding. Although it's vastly different from where I grew up and where I live now, I think I could get used to it. Anyway, here's a few shots from my trip:

Flickr: xGrendelx's Photostream (http://www.flickr.com/photos/xgrendelx/ - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2010, 09:34 AM

26 posts, read 82,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathegg88 View Post
Yep, definitely. Oh well, you just have to feel sorry for them, that's all. Anyone who hates where they live (and themselves) that much and doesn't have the courage to move elsewhere is just a sad individual. Not that moving would help; he's going to hate any town he lives in if all he can see is the bad.
I'm glad you morons know me so well. And yes I do hate it here because of ignorant people that could care less about being citizens and pay taxes. But I guess you two are part of the problem. Suck it easy. Oh and by the way I only hate this state not myself

Old 07-25-2010, 10:22 AM

16,806 posts, read 39,936,349 times
And you're still here becaaaaaaaaause......

Old 07-26-2010, 02:37 PM

26 posts, read 82,733 times

Last edited by Truckin'; 07-26-2010 at 02:47 PM..

Old 07-28-2010, 12:46 AM

6,183 posts, read 6,073,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xGrendelx View Post
I was in the area last summer for a friend's wedding. Although it's vastly different from where I grew up and where I live now, I think I could get used to it. Anyway, here's a few shots from my trip:

Flickr: xGrendelx's Photostream (http://www.flickr.com/photos/xgrendelx/ - broken link)
The top one looks like Redlands. The middle has to be San Bernardino. And the bottom either Rialto or Fontana.

Am I right?

Old 07-28-2010, 01:01 AM

1,700 posts, read 5,930,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
The top one looks like Redlands. The middle has to be San Bernardino. And the bottom either Rialto or Fontana.

Am I right?
I think all three were in Redlands. I can't say for sure though. We spent most of our time in Redlands, Yucaipa, and San Bernardino so it's gotta be one of the three, haha.

Old 07-28-2010, 01:25 AM

6,183 posts, read 6,073,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xGrendelx View Post
I think all three were in Redlands. I can't say for sure though. We spent most of our time in Redlands, Yucaipa, and San Bernardino so it's gotta be one of the three, haha.
Now that I think about it the bottom one could pose as Mentone (an unincorporated part of Redlands). The middle one has to be San Bernardino though. No way it can't be.

Old 07-28-2010, 09:44 AM

3 posts, read 19,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathegg88 View Post
Ok, Having lived in Moreno Valley, I know what the big "M" stands for on the mountain, but what does that big "C" stand for? You can see it (on a clear day) from the top of Mt. Rubidoux, but I've heard different stories about what it means. I've heard that it stands for Canyon Crest, but others have said it's for U.C.R. Any ideas on it's origins? (and do you have a pic?)
Heres a crappy panorama of the C:

Giant version: http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4045/...a93ce877_o.jpg

Old 07-29-2010, 01:45 PM

12 posts, read 29,059 times
Thanks for posting these pics, i have lived here 9 mths now, my hubby is a native. we are loving it here! yeah there are rough parts, but there are very rough areas where i come from, yeah alot of iilegal Mexicans, but it ads to the culture etc of the country, and at least alot of them are trying to find work to keep there families alive! i love living here!!

Old 08-01-2010, 01:25 PM

100 posts, read 291,598 times
Flickriver: Most interesting photos from Mentone, California, United States
I was delighted to find these pics of Crafton/Redlands/Mentone, back roads and highlands near where I am. This is where my kids and I spent our recreation time, and I still love it here, tho I don't hike "as much as i used to." (Lately, None)
I hope you look at them, the page is huge and the person took hundreds of pics, but man, some are just so lovely. Enjoy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Bernardino and Riverside Counties