Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2010, 06:58 AM

71 posts, read 109,868 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
what were these vehicles doing that was suspicious? and I'm not calling you out, I actually am glad people notice things like this and want more info if you have any. I'm all for being over cautious.

Also, I had a security system sales guy stop by my house the other day. He said he's hawking some product made by GE and gave me a cheap looking flyer that wasn't very impressive. I just don't trust these people and made sure he was aware the current system works just fine, was just tested, upgraded, and accidentally had BCSD out thanks to my daughter not closing the door in the garage all the way.. Also let him know those were four dogs he heard on the other side of the door and there were plenty of loaded and ready guns in case everything else fails. That at least finally got him to give up and leave
These vehicles are known to be part of all the break-in’s happening here in WC, the sad thing is they live her too, and it’s a set of 4 couples or more! That's the crazy thing, they all rent home's here in WC, not to mention one of the couples have been evicted and has moved out but their kids still attend the elementary school here in WC.
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]

Old 03-26-2010, 10:31 AM

872 posts, read 1,855,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008 View Post
they all rent home's here in WC, not to mention one of the couples have been evicted and has moved out but their kids still attend the elementary school here in WC.
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
If you know who they are, you should report that to NISD.

Old 03-26-2010, 11:59 AM

71 posts, read 109,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wc2005 View Post
If you know who they are, you should report that to NISD.
Yes, other people have went to the school and filed the report. They might be living with someone else in WC, cause today they were seen at the school and they know they are not wanted here in WC.

Old 03-26-2010, 12:07 PM
RGJ

1,903 posts, read 4,732,179 times
I don't think it matters if they live with someone else. I know NEISD is very strict about residency. You can't live with a friend or such. I'm not even sure you can live with a relative without them having legal guardianship. Perhaps, NISD police dept should be contacted also.

Old 03-26-2010, 09:46 PM

1,671 posts, read 3,840,681 times
Good Evening,

Does anyone know how the Bid Process works here in Westcreek?

Does the Staff sit and make phone calls to potential vendors and ask them to submit a bid? If so do you know how many bids are submitted?

Are the Homeowners privy to this process? Is their input suggested?

This has never been an issue with me but today I visited with a Family in NW San Antonio who informed me through casual conversation that their HOA includes them and takes their suggestions. The HOA Members are also supplied with information including ther Owner's Name, Client List, Company History,Affiliations with Trade Groups, BBB, etc etc. One of the reasons is to insure there is no inside connection between a contractor / vendor and HOA Staff or BOD Member's.

Old 03-27-2010, 05:28 AM

13,815 posts, read 29,383,829 times
You really should share the known information about these renegade people with others. Sometimes it is easier to get things done on a private level than to go about it the "correct" way. It really isn't that difficult to influence someone with the correct incentive...

Old 03-27-2010, 05:01 PM

1,671 posts, read 3,840,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008 View Post
These vehicles are known to be part of all the break-in’s happening here in WC, the sad thing is they live her too, and it’s a set of 4 couples or more! That's the crazy thing, they all rent home's here in WC, not to mention one of the couples have been evicted and has moved out but their kids still attend the elementary school here in WC.
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
Have you ever called BCSD on these SCUMBAGS? If so what did they do or tell you? I would have thought that there would have been one Hell of an investigation. If you can't get anywhere with the BCSO then contact the BC DA's Office - it can't hurt to try.

If those people are that Hard Up and Lazy they are probably Section 8. If that is the case they are really screwing us. They destroy our homes, steal our property, force us to pay Higher Insurance Premiums, and we pay to house and feed them. Don't get into an accident with any of those vehicles since they more than likely don't have Automobile Insurance.

Old 03-28-2010, 10:34 AM

66 posts, read 83,973 times
Thumbs down Non Productive Outcasts of Our Society

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellguy View Post
Have you ever called BCSD on these SCUMBAGS? If so what did they do or tell you? I would have thought that there would have been one Hell of an investigation. If you can't get anywhere with the BCSO then contact the BC DA's Office - it can't hurt to try.

If those people are that Hard Up and Lazy they are probably Section 8. If that is the case they are really screwing us. They destroy our homes, steal our property, force us to pay Higher Insurance Premiums, and we pay to house and feed them. Don't get into an accident with any of those vehicles since they more than likely don't have Automobile Insurance.
Thank you Mr Well Guy, for stating the OBVIOUS!!
For ALL OF YOU THAT COME IN CONTACT, run, tell, call the
nearest Dept. of Whatever You Have To!!!
To help ALL OF US RID West Creek of these Destuctive TROUBLE MAKERS************

JOE

Old 03-28-2010, 10:44 AM

13,815 posts, read 29,383,829 times
A friend of my daughter's had an incident yesterday evening and it wasn't good at all. She was driving from her parent's house (in a different section of Westcreek) to our house and heard a loud noise around the four-way stop @ Military and Westcreek Oaks (going down Westcreek Oaks from 1604 direction towards Military and taking a left like you would go to the park. She got to my house and looked at her car and there were two small dents next to each other. My daughter got me and said someone had shot her car and I went out to check it out. It looked like a very small caliber something did hit it because they were real dents and it took the paint off. It wasn't a high caliber mark, though, because that would've gone right through. This was above the top of the door sill on the rear passenger side and they were about three inches apart. She said she only heard one noise, but who knows how loud the radio was. I told her to call BCSD non-emergency and a deputy arrived within a couple minutes. He got out and immediately said those weren't marks from a bullet and speculated someone threw something at her. There was nobody on the street and the dents were deep enough to require some serious effort; probably more than a human could do with such a small object (the dent was only around one inch in diameter). I've never seen what a pellet or BB does to a car, so I don't know how that would look, but I seriously doubt a human throwing something could do that. I speculated it may also be a couple pellets from a shotgun, but you would hear that and I'm sure someone would call it in.
Anyhow, just an FYI for the rest of you out there, especially if you heard something in that area around 6:30-6:45 PM last night. I was very disappointed by the deputy's "investigation". He said he was going to check out the area, but I doubt he did jack. I am not surprised by that, though. Very typical lazy response from what I've seen around here.
BTW, this makes the fourth time I've been involved in something where the police had to be called since I moved here in 2001. Prior to that, I had never had to call the police for anything in over 33 years. That probably says something about this city...

Old 03-28-2010, 11:16 AM

66 posts, read 83,973 times
Angry Here We Go Again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rd2007 View Post
A friend of my daughter's had an incident yesterday evening and it wasn't good at all. She was driving from her parent's house (in a different section of Westcreek) to our house and heard a loud noise around the four-way stop @ Military and Westcreek Oaks (going down Westcreek Oaks from 1604 direction towards Military and taking a left like you would go to the park. She got to my house and looked at her car and there were two small dents next to each other. My daughter got me and said someone had shot her car and I went out to check it out. It looked like a very small caliber something did hit it because they were real dents and it took the paint off. It wasn't a high caliber mark, though, because that would've gone right through. This was above the top of the door sill on the rear passenger side and they were about three inches apart. She said she only heard one noise, but who knows how loud the radio was. I told her to call BCSD non-emergency and a deputy arrived within a couple minutes. He got out and immediately said those weren't marks from a bullet and speculated someone threw something at her. There was nobody on the street and the dents were deep enough to require some serious effort; probably more than a human could do with such a small object (the dent was only around one inch in diameter). I've never seen what a pellet or BB does to a car, so I don't know how that would look, but I seriously doubt a human throwing something could do that. I speculated it may also be a couple pellets from a shotgun, but you would hear that and I'm sure someone would call it in.
Anyhow, just an FYI for the rest of you out there, especially if you heard something in that area around 6:30-6:45 PM last night. I was very disappointed by the deputy's "investigation". He said he was going to check out the area, but I doubt he did jack. I am not surprised by that, though. Very typical lazy response from what I've seen around here.
BTW, this makes the fourth time I've been involved in something where the police had to be called since I moved here in 2001. Prior to that, I had never had to call the police for anything in over 33 years. That probably says something about this city...
Thank you so much for sharing!!! I have never had to call the police in all my life!! I am so tried of hearing that these things are happening here.

My husband's first words were," a pellet gun!"

The BCSD seem to not care/or have to much to do ELSE WHERE!!

Joe
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio