Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2010, 07:54 PM

4,263 posts, read 10,841,086 times

Advertisements

Yes, he wants to meet Wellguy in the dark alley behind the building! Bwahahahahah!!!

Old 10-26-2010, 08:01 PM

8 posts, read 10,702 times
Oh come on! No one with the Community Manager's schooling would write anything with so many spelling mistakes and bad grammatical errors. This is nothing more than 'sour grapes' and the source will be identified.

Old 10-26-2010, 08:46 PM

1,671 posts, read 3,848,657 times
Gosh I just got home from visiting with a Customer and what a joy to read your post. Have on been called onto the Carpet??????

I do not think it is a good idea , even if you are the "Community Manager" to identify yourself as such. Job Titles don't have to much clout here. Although we have not met I do look forward to it. Now remember although I may end up on your turf in your office you must be cordial and don't forget that I am among the many that paid for the place. So I must ask to not sit near a window where I will be exposed to too much sun due to three skin cancer operations. If so please draw the blinds. I'm 6' 3 1/2" so I'll need plenty of leg room and a chair with a tall back. I like cream and sugar in my coffee and yes I will accept the powdered cream. As you know I have always been the first to invite you all down for coffee to discuss the problems that face WC. After all these years I have had no taker's. I'll assure you I do not purchase cheap rot gut stuff. Sometimes though we will have Great Value (Wal Mart) Creamer in the house. It's just as delightful as Coffee Mate.

I look forward to the changes that you may make,as they will have to be seen not only by myself but others which it evident on this Forum. I will say however that seeing someone such as the "Community Manager" post on the Public Forum is amazing to say the least. I give you Kudo's for having the where with all to chime in as I have known for sometime that there are secret lurker's out there.

Oh in closing (at least with this post)....... Like it or not I as any other Resident /Homeowner have every right to complain, if that is what you all call it in the Limestone House. No No No.... I will not volunteer for a Committee. I pay a Staff to do a job and like all others I expect it to be done. Now if that is taken as Don't Volunteeer , Don't ***** it certainly is not meant to be. I can't tell you of a time when I have ever asked somone to volunteer to help me with my job. Now if you ever see that I am not doing my job I will glady give you every opportunity to complain, and I'll give you the correct phone number's to call.

Last edited by wellguy; 10-26-2010 at 09:26 PM..

Old 10-26-2010, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstclassflyer View Post
Yes, he wants to meet Wellguy in the dark alley behind the building! Bwahahahahah!!!
Hey fcf it's nice to see your posts again. Maybe you could enlighten the "Community Manager" as to some of the problems you faced. I sure hope your not asked like I to attend a BOD Meeting. Maybe on your next visit??

Old 10-26-2010, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wc1992 View Post
Oh come on! No one with the Community Manager's schooling would write anything with so many spelling mistakes and bad grammatical errors. This is nothing more than 'sour grapes' and the source will be identified.
Maybe Spell Check or Grammar Check was not activated. After all it is the first post. In time and I'm certain there will be more, their spelling will improve.

I like you feel it is not the Community Manager. (It takes a lot to BS this Bull****ter) It's just someone who wants to get my Goat. Little do they know my Goats were put out to pasture in Goldthwaite TX years ago.

Old 10-26-2010, 11:49 PM

186 posts, read 345,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wc1992 View Post
Gentle people, wolves, and god fearing folk of WC..Please keep in mind that the BOD used our $$ to hire only the... best qualified? Maybe spelling and proficiency in grammer wasn't a requirement for the job...but then again reeding and riting ain't teeched to peeple in skool nowadays lik et wuz in the good ol daze. I'd like to sell tickets to the meeting between who ever it is and Wellguy. The Westcreek World of Entertainment network...has a nice ring to it! Looks as if there's an opportunity for a beer and burrito summit here.

Old 10-27-2010, 04:51 PM

872 posts, read 1,859,664 times
The truth and a link for each of you to report this injustice to Master Card.

Thank you for contacting MasterCard.

[SIZE=2]Surcharges cannot be assessed to cardholders per MasterCard Rules. The exception is that MasterCard allows government and educational institutions to apply a Convenience Fee after submitting a formal application through their acquiring bank. According to the MasterCard merchant rules, a merchant must not directly or indirectly require any MasterCard cardholder to pay a surcharge or any part of a merchant discount or any contemporaneous finance charge in connection with a MasterCard card transaction. A merchant may provide a discount to its customers for cash payments. [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]A surcharge is any fee charged in connection with a MasterCard transaction that is not charged if another payment method is used.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=2]The merchant discount fee is the fee the merchant pays to its acquirer to acquire transactions[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]We ask that you report any Merchant Violations by entering the following URL in your internet browser and completing the on-line form. Information regarding Merchants located outside the U.S. can be forwarded to this email address. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]http://www.mastercard.com/us/personal/en/contactus/merchantviolations.html[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]As a matter of policy, MasterCard will not provide a response to any Merchant Violation submission.[/SIZE]

Old 10-28-2010, 05:31 PM

Since it's that time of year have we frightened the secretive "Community Manager" poster away?

*Did I spell everything correct and use proper grammar?
If I did make errors I'll spend the evening punishing myself by writing my corrected mistakes on the Chalkboard 100 times or more.

Old 10-29-2010, 04:45 PM

3,823 posts, read 14,688,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellguy View Post
Since it's that time of year have we frightened the secretive "Community Manager" poster away?

*Did I spell everything correct and use proper grammar?
If I did make errors I'll spend the evening punishing myself by writing my corrected mistakes on the Chalkboard 100 times or more.
Get out your chalk. Chalkboard is not capitalized unless it is used at the beginning of a sentence like this one.

Old 11-05-2010, 03:21 PM

872 posts, read 1,859,664 times
Well, well, well...how about this update from the HOA:

The following message was received from the Villages of Westcreek Owners Association in response to inquiries regarding the charging of convenience fees for credit card transactions. A copy of this update has been posted on our website.
“After several comments and concerns about the legality of the VWOA charging a convenience fee for credit card usage, the Staff has reinvestigated with our legal counsel and the credit card companies. The use of a convenience fee by the VWOA is legal and accepted with the following changes: A flat rate fee must be used and the payee will be given a warning the fee is being charged and they can avoid it by paying in person at the Community Center. The convenience fee for credit card payments will be a flat rate of $8.00 this applies for payments not received at the Community Center in person. The homeowner will be notified prior to being charged the fee, and they can avoid the fee by paying in person or by sending a check or money order instead. The charging of this fee is necessary to address the annual $6,000 banking fees currently being absorbed by the H.O.A. for the credit card payments.”
Brenda Tate B.B.M.
Community Manager
Villages of Westcreek Homeowners Association
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio