Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2019, 02:48 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,570,234 times

Advertisements

I spoke to an angle once But i didn't understand Spanish.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2019, 08:18 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,581,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
Many times The Angel of God appears & it says it is God. It takes me to Heaven where all the other Angels are flying around & God gives me wings & I start flying around also. Flying is such fun that it is one of the main things Angels do. Just like surfers can spend their lives riding on waves & be quite satisfied.

When Angels come to earth to do God's Will They usually say They have to watch out for The Beast of Satan which will attack Them if They attract its attention. I have seen beautiful Angels ripped to shreds by Satan's Beasts. I will never forget Their Screams. I was right next to Them.

I've read a lot of reports where people met Angels & were told that after death they too would be an Angel & spend their lives serving God. They are sometimes told that their duties for God will involve carrying souls from the earth & back.

So i've found that Some Angels are "GOD", & some are ordinary people's souls. They have not all lived lives on earth yet, i have noticed. Others say they have lived lives here.
Wow, Id like to hear that story, when you saw an angel ripped apart by a demon.

Old 11-11-2019, 12:50 PM

1,378 posts, read 392,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Wow, Id like to hear that story, when you saw an angel ripped apart by a demon.
It was two incredibly beautiful Angels of God from The Garden of Eden, who were coming to visit me daily to teach me things about The Spiritual Realm; & how it is the Source & destination of all souls.

They were always very careful to remain quiet so as not to attract The Beast which roams everywhere across the earth.

Then one day when They arrived, & were speaking to me, one of Them Spoke a little too loudly, & The Beast appeared suddenly like a werewolf-type creature, & grabbed Them with its claws & bit into them with its fangs, & ripped them apart as they screamed & screamed in agony.

A day or so later The Beast returned & jumped on me, & held me down & put its face right up to my face, & just snarled in the most deadly & hideous way, as its fangs dripped their venom onto me. It was an inch from my face & I knew to show absolutely no fear whatsoever. And then slowly it backed off when it saw no fear.

Then it came back again & stood in the corner of the room & just watched me for days to make sure no Angels manifested.

Just the other day I was talking to this forum about how God will manifest in your homes if you live right, & God Spoke & said HE HAS TO REMOVE THE DEVIL FROM PEOPLE'S HOMES BEFORE HE CAN MANIFEST TO THE PEOPLE THERE.

So God knows that The Devil & his beasts are everywhere & they are a deadly obstacle to The Angels of God, who would gladly manifest to everyone across the world & make the world into a paradise.

I recall one time I read a book about people who realised they were actually souls & not the flesh body, so they began stepping out of their bodies; instead of being held locked in the body by the magnetic force of the materialistic mind with its spiritual ignorance. They began stepping out of their bodies & they found they could fly like spirits to anywhere they wanted to. Millions of people do it apparently & it is very real.

So I decided to try it in the middle of the day. I just lay on the floor in the centre room of the house & started to forcefully climb out of my body. It was easier than I thought, & then suddenly a group of bright Angels appeared all around me & told me to stay in my body because it wasn't time yet. They were very bright & beautiful & They spoke to me for a while & then left.

Then the next day I decided to try again to leave my body, as all the other people in the book do, & again all the Angels manifested & told me to remain inside my flesh body. I realised I could bring God's Beautiful Angels to me at any time simply by trying to leave my body, & I did so many times.

Then one day The Father God Manifested & was very angry with me for troubling His Angels all the time.

So that is one way of bringing Angels & God into your lives!

Old 11-11-2019, 09:27 PM

6,115 posts, read 3,084,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
I spoke to an angle once But i didn't understand Spanish.
hourly rate, may be?

Old 11-12-2019, 11:51 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,581,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
It was two incredibly beautiful Angels of God from The Garden of Eden, who were coming to visit me daily to teach me things about The Spiritual Realm; & how it is the Source & destination of all souls.

They were always very careful to remain quiet so as not to attract The Beast which roams everywhere across the earth.

Then one day when They arrived, & were speaking to me, one of Them Spoke a little too loudly, & The Beast appeared suddenly like a werewolf-type creature, & grabbed Them with its claws & bit into them with its fangs, & ripped them apart as they screamed & screamed in agony.

A day or so later The Beast returned & jumped on me, & held me down & put its face right up to my face, & just snarled in the most deadly & hideous way, as its fangs dripped their venom onto me. It was an inch from my face & I knew to show absolutely no fear whatsoever. And then slowly it backed off when it saw no fear.

Then it came back again & stood in the corner of the room & just watched me for days to make sure no Angels manifested.

Just the other day I was talking to this forum about how God will manifest in your homes if you live right, & God Spoke & said HE HAS TO REMOVE THE DEVIL FROM PEOPLE'S HOMES BEFORE HE CAN MANIFEST TO THE PEOPLE THERE.

So God knows that The Devil & his beasts are everywhere & they are a deadly obstacle to The Angels of God, who would gladly manifest to everyone across the world & make the world into a paradise.

I recall one time I read a book about people who realised they were actually souls & not the flesh body, so they began stepping out of their bodies; instead of being held locked in the body by the magnetic force of the materialistic mind with its spiritual ignorance. They began stepping out of their bodies & they found they could fly like spirits to anywhere they wanted to. Millions of people do it apparently & it is very real.

So I decided to try it in the middle of the day. I just lay on the floor in the centre room of the house & started to forcefully climb out of my body. It was easier than I thought, & then suddenly a group of bright Angels appeared all around me & told me to stay in my body because it wasn't time yet. They were very bright & beautiful & They spoke to me for a while & then left.

Then the next day I decided to try again to leave my body, as all the other people in the book do, & again all the Angels manifested & told me to remain inside my flesh body. I realised I could bring God's Beautiful Angels to me at any time simply by trying to leave my body, & I did so many times.

Then one day The Father God Manifested & was very angry with me for troubling His Angels all the time.

So that is one way of bringing Angels & God into your lives!
That is called astral travel, its a form of deep meditation, but it can be dangerous, because there are evil beings on the astral plane as well, and it can impact your physical body while your in this state.

Old 11-13-2019, 01:45 AM

1,378 posts, read 392,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
it can be dangerous, because there are evil beings on the astral plane as well,
I've found that no evil beings can harm me as long as I know that God is protecting me, & I have no fear whatsoever.

Humans are treated a lot differently because this world is meant for humans. The Angels are not supposed to be here so they are in grave danger when they come here.

Humans are in no danger of any spiritual being so long as they remain firmly as a servant of God & have full faith that God is protecting them.

I have met countless demons face to face. They tried everything to frighten me & make me lose faith in God. But they couldn't do it.

I command every evil spiritual being in all of infinity to come to me & try to frighten me! They cannot do it! Nothing can frighten you or harm you when you have faith in God's Love
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality