Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2014, 07:56 PM

446 posts, read 485,156 times

Advertisements

Keep an eye on such events but don't be over cautious. If you see a series of unexplained events then paranormal activity could be the cause.
If you have small kids then try not to leave them alone for too long after dark. These things usually scare the kids.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2014, 08:51 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,920,829 times
What kinda coffee do you make?

Old 07-12-2014, 11:15 PM

63,815 posts, read 40,087,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirina View Post
My aunt used to give me evil presents at Christmas. One year I received a copy of the Necronomicon and in another year she gave me a one year subscription to Demons R Us where I could get free conjurations of Mephistopholes, Bhaal, Mammon, Orcus, and Llolth. Whatever you do, don't summon Lloth to clean your windows because she'll leave spider webs all over the place just for spite. Orcus will kill your pets just before he leaves - he hates being conjured, especially if you want him to fetch you coffee.
Evil presents, indeed.

Old 07-13-2014, 05:33 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,723,660 times
Originally Posted by arleigh
When I was in my early teens I had felt an evil presents in my house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirina View Post
My aunt used to give me evil presents at Christmas. One year I received a copy of the Necronomicon and in another year she gave me a one year subscription to Demons R Us where I could get free conjurations of Mephistopholes, Bhaal, Mammon, Orcus, and Llolth. Whatever you do, don't summon Lloth to clean your windows because she'll leave spider webs all over the place just for spite. Orcus will kill your pets just before he leaves - he hates being conjured, especially if you want him to fetch you coffee.

Evil presents, indeed.

Old 07-27-2014, 06:19 PM

2 posts, read 1,579 times
Its me again. We had no windows open in the house, the cat *our only pet* kept hiding in the fake fireplace and hissing at something and I wasn't able to leave the living room. What ever it was left after about 2 hours and I practically ran *ok I did run* into the bedroom and cried on my hubby. He checked the door and it couldn't have been hinges, wind or the house settling. It had only done this once before in the past 40 years the house has been here. That time I was the only one in this side of the house however *its a duplex*. What ever it was, it seems to be gone for now so I hope that it will stay away.

Old 07-27-2014, 07:13 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,177,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixy1989 View Post
It's 8:23 in the morning I live in a basement with no kitchen. My bathroom is where I keep my coffee pot and everything. I was just in there a minute ago getting coffee, came and sat at my computer and have been on youtube. A few minutes go by and I hear a click, look over and the door is closed. I thought it was my hubby, but then I notice that he's still on his skype and in our bedroom. He told me he heard the click too. I am too scared to walk to the bedroom or door even. I am trapping in my living room/dining room. I need help...I should also mention its a door you have to actually push on to hear the click, and I mean push hard...also the room seems to be burning and its not even hot out yet...its 8:48
So you got on C-D, opened an account, created a user name and made your first ever post while this "force" or whatever it was trapped you in your living room. What a quick thinker you are!

Most people would dial 911 or say, "Be gone, Evil Demon!" or make a quick Last Will and Testament because they wanted their favorite nephew to get all their video games. Odd how many people think of hopping on C-D when they're faced with rooms that seem to be burning or have nutty neighbors doing odd things on their porches. I can't say I'd have the patience to reach out to the members of C-D in my hour of need. I'd be worried everyone was on the Food forum talking about recipes while I was trapped and shaking in my Nikes.

p.s. I'm a little disappointed, truth be known, you didn't smell sulphur.

p.s.s. The lack of a kitchen is no excuse for not having a string of garlic at the ready.

Old 09-02-2014, 07:23 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,807,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixy1989 View Post
Its me again. We had no windows open in the house, the cat *our only pet* kept hiding in the fake fireplace and hissing at something and I wasn't able to leave the living room. What ever it was left after about 2 hours and I practically ran *ok I did run* into the bedroom and cried on my hubby. He checked the door and it couldn't have been hinges, wind or the house settling. It had only done this once before in the past 40 years the house has been here. That time I was the only one in this side of the house however *its a duplex*. What ever it was, it seems to be gone for now so I hope that it will stay away.
Don't worry over it.
I used to be hard core skeptic till it happened to me.
I was sleeping in my brothers bedroom with no one in the house. i woke up to the door leading out to the patio wide open. Of course i woke up because it was below freezing out. The door was nex to my head so i just shut it, locked it and gave a tug to check the jam. But no I wake up again awhile later with it open. So i bolted the door. this left it shut. the next day while sitting in the kitchen explaining the story to my brother the front door opened right in front of us. We gave each other that look. I got up checked and closed then tugged the door. sealed shut.
Turns out my bro is a bit of a magnet for such occurrence's.

Old 09-02-2014, 08:01 PM

7,381 posts, read 7,694,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Don't worry over it.
I used to be hard core skeptic till it happened to me.
I was sleeping in my brothers bedroom with no one in the house. i woke up to the door leading out to the patio wide open. Of course i woke up because it was below freezing out. The door was nex to my head so i just shut it, locked it and gave a tug to check the jam. But no I wake up again awhile later with it open. So i bolted the door. this left it shut. the next day while sitting in the kitchen explaining the story to my brother the front door opened right in front of us. We gave each other that look. I got up checked and closed then tugged the door. sealed shut.
Turns out my bro is a bit of a magnet for such occurrence's.
Before resorting to some supernatural explanation, did you disprove any possible natural explanation? For example, could it be possible that you simply dreamt that you closed the door the first time?

Old 09-05-2014, 11:03 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,807,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaznjohn View Post
Before resorting to some supernatural explanation, did you disprove any possible natural explanation? For example, could it be possible that you simply dreamt that you closed the door the first time?
Really, how much can you comprehend. the doors I checked weighed near 80 lbs. I even thought of a small tremor. or humidity flex. But all of my logic failed me. I can't number the variables of what I witnessed. As I said, I was a hard core sceptic!

Old 01-08-2015, 04:02 AM

1 posts, read 661 times
My door leading to the garage did the same thing. The door was locked and the handle turned and swung open. At that point i felt like someone was in there but when i called my mother's name and i looked in the garage no one was there. Jusr yesterday night me and my sister was watching television in the kitchen which is located right infront of the door and i heard a knocking at the door.I know i am not crazy because my sister heard it too....some entity is in my garage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality