Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2008, 07:11 AM

7,577 posts, read 22,611,115 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky D View Post
Originally Posted by wileynj But are we also all blood relations of each other?
If so, incest will completely loose its meaning.
Yes - science is proving that we all came from one black man from Africa. wont that shake up the KKK members here in the US
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2008, 07:23 AM

8,568 posts, read 16,236,701 times
Originally Posted by wileynj
Quote:
Yes - science is proving that we all came from one black man from Africa. wont that shake up the KKK members here in the US
This reminds me of that great KKK sketch in Chapelle’s Show when 1 of their greatest most successful inspirational KKK writers happened to be a black blind man who didn't know that he was black.

Old 07-05-2008, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj This reminds me of that great KKK sketch in Chapelle’s Show when 1 of their greatest most successful inspirational KKK writers happened to be a black blind man who didn't know that he was black.
Seriously?..lol - too funny! Well, not funny about the KKK...guess I should have use the word "ironic". Very large KKK following near me - largest in the States. They're just all talk now... thank God.

Old 07-05-2008, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
"Who's your daddy"

http://search.aol.com/aol/redir?src=image&requestId=31ac46882cb503ab&userQue ry=african+man&clickedItemURN=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cvm bs.colostate.edu%2Fmip%2Fleprosy%2Fafricaman.jpg&m oduleId=image_details.jsp.M&clickedItemDescription =Image Details (broken link)

Old 07-05-2008, 07:41 AM

Hilarious.

Quote:
They're just all talk now... thank God.
It is my opinion that the KKK choose to be wilfully ignorant.

Old 07-05-2008, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Hilarious.

Originally Posted by wileynj It is my opinion that the KKK choose to be wilfully ignorant.
ABSOLUTELY!!! They still meet and greet at the local fire house...spreading their words of hatred. Not many take them seriously anymore. One day they will completely vanish and some other hate group will take over. History does tend to repaet itself

Old 07-05-2008, 08:06 AM

Quote:
History does tend to repaet itself
Only space aliens visiting earth will make racism among humans become obsolete.
But the whole human race will probably only unite to make a fist against the space aliens.
Unfortunately it is a proven fact that nothing unites better than a common enemy.

Old 07-05-2008, 08:14 AM

7,915 posts, read 18,627,765 times
So for those of you who believe that these 900 year old people really existed does the reason for their longevity also apply to other animals? Do you think that Adam, Eve and the kids maybe had a 500 year old dog to keep them company and the cows in the field were also centuries old? The more you really think about this whole concept the more far fetched it becomes. Since Adam and Eve were supposedly created as adults I guess that means they didn't go through the stage of having baby teeth but they must have had a serious set of choppers if they lasted almost a thousand years. Also, can you imagine if they had family get togethers with all of these ancient people who just refused to die? If they kept on having more children for all of those centuries I would love to see a photograph of a family reunion if photography had existed at the time.

Old 07-05-2008, 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by MontanaGuy
Quote:
The more you really think about this whole concept the more far fetched it becomes.
I agree.
In my opinion Genesis is only a parable (a creation myth) to explain the origin of the Jews and their territory (Israel) and not the origin of the earth and that of the whole human race.

Old 07-05-2008, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynjOnly space aliens visiting earth will make racism among humans become obsolete.
But the whole human race will probably only unite to make a fist against the space aliens.
Unfortunately it is a proven fact that nothing unites better than a common enemy.
Sad but true tricky..sad but true No greater prophet than the past.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality