Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2009, 09:46 AM

72,564 posts, read 18,272,961 times

Advertisements

Sorry I haven't been here,prayers to all who needs them.

Please pray for our dearest Northwoods Voyager,her husband had a bad heart episode,and is sent to the hospital.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2009, 11:40 AM

602 posts, read 1,880,578 times
Hi there,

Please pray for me. I'm having a lot of issues with my home I'm trying to sell, as well as some financial issues that I wasn't prepared for, though I should have been. Your prayers are most appreciated

Old 07-08-2009, 01:03 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,708,900 times
prayer request for my son.

Over a week ago, we found out he has a sprained elbow and a chipped bone in his elbow. After meds and a splint, the follow up visit requires us to go and get a MRI which will be done this afternoon. Results from that MRI will determine if my son will need surgury or not. Please pray that we do not need to have surgury but if we do it is minor. He is only 15.

thank you friends

Old 07-10-2009, 10:12 AM

439 posts, read 445,100 times
Please pray for our friend Brandi, who went to the hospital last night with chest pains. I don't know any more than that at present.

Old 07-10-2009, 01:19 PM

429 posts, read 687,635 times
please pray that i may be strong enough to endure the endless harrassment that i recieve from my ex-husband and his new wife.please pray for them that they may find peace and contentment in theirs...

Old 07-10-2009, 06:06 PM

4,116 posts, read 3,160,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier View Post
This thread is for anyone who would like to post a prayer request. Because this is a religion forum anyone from any worldview may post legitimate requests here.

If anyone wants to respond to the person who has requested prayer, please use pm instead of posting responses in this thread, so as to keep is clean as possible.

When you have an answer to your prayer please submit an update by quoting your original post. If anyone has questions please pm me instead of posting in this thread.

If for any reason you do not feel comfortable with posting your request please feel free to pm any of the members posted below.

Anyone who is willing to accept private message prayer requests please send me a note to let me know you are interested. Again, this prayer request thread is for anyone of any faith or worldview. Prayer is powerful!

PRAYER WARRIOR LIST

Kawgpz550
Hoosier_guy
HDL
I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA
FL TN Nana
Jammie
Dreameyes

I need a prayer for my second job interview on Tuesday. I am very nervous because I must take a drug test and they will do a background check.. I hope I pass everything and I get a position that I will be happy with.

Thank You all.

Old 07-13-2009, 06:44 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,664,772 times
I seem to be having an issue with a wound healing on my leg.. I am beginning a round of bone scan, ultra sounds and trips to the wound care center in the morning.. I would really appreciate a couple of prayers and good thoughts from all who come here to gather the requests..

Prayer is being said for all the requests here....

Old 07-13-2009, 09:38 PM

15,205 posts, read 12,137,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
I seem to be having an issue with a wound healing on my leg.. I am beginning a round of bone scan, ultra sounds and trips to the wound care center in the morning.. I would really appreciate a couple of prayers and good thoughts from all who come here to gather the requests..

Prayer is being said for all the requests here....
Karma and thoughts....Miss B.....

Old 07-14-2009, 11:58 AM

72,564 posts, read 18,272,961 times
Prayer and good thoughts to all who need it!

Old 07-15-2009, 09:57 AM

7 posts, read 11,816 times
Default Prayers for all!

I pray that GOD strenghtens and comforts you all, through his son Jesus may his love saturate your hearts and lift you in spirit so that you may shine for others to see.

In his glorious name amen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality