Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2011, 01:54 PM

16,292 posts, read 28,598,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by looking4answers12 View Post
I'm pretty sure the urine is filtered out of Bud Light. That's why it's "light" right?
Bud Lite doesn't need any processing to become urine, just needs to be refrigerated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2011, 02:11 PM

668 posts, read 2,192,437 times
Unfortunately, for those of us who have gotten 'caught' under the spell of 'drink', its not so much fun...

One thing no one realizes, when they go out and drink the night away, your endangering your health, and saftey. Both, you and anyone whom maybe the unintended target of a wayward missle, being a 5k pound car pointed at them, inadvertedly, but, with drastic consequences.

I have learned, when you 'drink beer'... You urinate excessively-->OK, like who doesnt know THAT one, eh? LOL.. But, do you KNOW, that you lose your POTASSIUM??
Potassium is a vital component to a healthy heart. It regulates so much, the signals and all that, that, with out it, it can cease functioning...

After severe abuse of alcohol, you have urinated enough potassium out to damage that wonderful Heart that is the basis of your life... It can misfire, (atrial fibrulations-->as I have), or even ventricular fibrulation, with often results in DEATH!!

It can enlarge the heart, as you grow with that enormous beer belly, the heart will get bigger, thus, it doesnt recieve the signals correctly and starts fibrulation... Sometimes, it can be contolled by drugs, (but, never drink again), or even a pacemaker. In my case, it cant be contolled at all... I am in constant Atrial Fibrulation, and it tires you out. Your heart races or slows down erratically. Ive sat and had my heart racing at 220 beats a minute, then, I would go to sleep and it would go below 40 beats a minutes!! Yea, they told me, it was time for a pacemaker so you dont die on us, and thats what has been keeping me alive, better living through chemistry and electronics...LOL

Not everyone who drinks will get this bad. Im a 'Type A' personallity. Driven, and drive myself to the limit, as i always want to live life to the fullest. Now, I sit and vegetate, just to stay alive, but, my family is still happy that I am, so, I accept this condition... (Oh, do I still try to improve? You betcha, but, tis a slow comeback from where I ended up...).

I wish you well...

Jesse

Old 12-10-2011, 02:40 PM

1,727 posts, read 2,555,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
Bud Lite doesn't need any processing to become urine, just needs to be refrigerated.

Old 12-10-2011, 02:52 PM

3,331 posts, read 5,969,472 times
Quote:
Tried to rep ya.

Hehe...no doubt. And that goes for any of the big commercial beers. They are either tap water or urine. I haven't drank that trash since coming back from my three year assignment in England back in '89. Got spoiled and now I find the Bud/Miller/Coors, etc products undrinkable. Blechh. Give me a domestic microbrew or European import any day.

BTW, I think that answers the OP's question.

Last edited by Fullback32; 12-10-2011 at 03:10 PM..

Old 12-10-2011, 02:59 PM

8,734 posts, read 13,857,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
I doubt if any of us can add anymore to the subject.
This subject is wide open.

Wine? Meh. As for beer, I tend more to the ales and darker and less hoppy German or English styles. Hard to beat Shiner.

Old 12-10-2011, 05:01 PM

15,501 posts, read 17,166,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanTerra View Post
This subject is wide open.

Wine? Meh. As for beer, I tend more to the ales and darker and less hoppy German or English styles. Hard to beat Shiner.
I should add I don't get my underwear tied in an knot because somebody enjoys a drink. As long as it is legal it is none of business what people consume outside of my house.

Old 12-10-2011, 06:31 PM

13,137 posts, read 22,879,646 times
Default what is your opinion about wine and beer ?...........

Duff - YouTube

He said it all!

Old 12-10-2011, 07:16 PM

1,778 posts, read 2,358,921 times
Quote:
Then bring on Satan, for beer and wine are good, and in moderation have health benefits.

Anything not in moderation is a negative, and that includes the fantasy world of religion, for many death, wars, torture and other atrocities are the direct result in the over indulgence of the ignorance of the bronze age.

If they can make you believe in absurdities, they can easily persuade you to commit atrocities.

I think I'll go open my new growler.................
THANK YOU! It is good to know someone else realizes that Beer and wine are not bad in moderation.

BTW, that beer looks delicious. I hope you enjoyed every drop.

To the OP, some gods are ok with it...http://socyberty.com/folklore/10-ancient-gods-of-beer/
I guess it all depends on what you believe personally. I was trying to find this book I have that gives credit to beer for things that revolutionized humanity. Many great things have been discussed while sharing a cold one. Heck even our current president did it.

Last edited by fractured_kidult; 12-10-2011 at 07:24 PM..

Old 12-10-2011, 08:24 PM

659 posts, read 1,148,709 times
studies show that wine in small amounts on a daily basis for women, is good for their health, drink up!

Old 12-10-2011, 08:29 PM

1,487 posts, read 1,712,001 times
liquor before beer, you're in the clear...beer before liquor, you'll never feel sicker!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality