Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2011, 01:14 PM

7 posts, read 7,008 times

Advertisements

Avasa, or whoever can answer this, - Do you think Lucifer knew that he would end up in Hell if he sins or goes against God? This question has been disturbing my conscience for a long time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2011, 09:15 AM

1,736 posts, read 2,107,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by City Of Dreams View Post
Avasa, or whoever can answer this, - Do you think Lucifer knew that he would end up in Hell if he sins or goes against God? This question has been disturbing my conscience for a long time.
Scripture does not tell us but if the myth of A & E is an example of God disclosing all information then I would say no.

In the story of A & E, God told A & E that they would die if they ate from the tree of knowledge. that was all. He did not tell them their eyes would be opened or that they would be as Gods. He also did not tell them about all the other negative consequences that he imposed on them and us through original sin and cursing the earth.

If we go by those omissions then Satan would likely not have been fully informed.

I also wonder about some things that are not explained. Like why Satan is still loose and plaguing us. WTF is God waiting for to send him to hell?

Regards
DL

Old 01-21-2011, 09:24 AM

2,332 posts, read 2,842,958 times
An accountant's job is satan. Now the treasury can be presumed in God's hands.

HE curses the Earth; that he (whomever) had banks put on It.

Old 02-01-2011, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgnostic View Post
An accountant's job is satan. Now the treasury can be presumed in God's hands.

HE curses the Earth; that he (whomever) had banks put on It.
The notion that God would curse the earth is too droll to contemplate.
Sounds like a spoiled little baby.

My ball, my rules or curse you all.

Regards
DL

Old 02-01-2011, 01:45 PM

138 posts, read 163,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
Satan. Created by God perfect and good or evil?

God created sin, evil and iniquity along with all things.

Ephesians 3:8-10
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Deuteronomy 32:4
He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Ezekiel 28:15 (King James Version)
15Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

-------------------------

There seems to be something wrong with the logic of these verses.
Was God surprised to find what He had created?
We are told that perfection begets perfection in a never ending line in Math 7 18, yet imperfection in the form of iniquity surfaced in Satan. It must have been put there by God Himself if Eph 3 8 is to be believed.
God is said to have somehow found it but as the creator of all things, He must have created it and placed it within Satan. Presumably to surface and have God find it. It could not have been lost to God so why the Bible uses the word found is perplexing.
We have to believe then that Satan was created exactly as he was meant to be. Perfect as God is only capable of, yet, having evil, sin and iniquity as part of his perfection.
If so, it seems strange that God is later said in scripture to cast Satan into hell.

Matthew 25:41 (Jesus speaking)epart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

If God gave Satan his nature and Satan followed His God given nature, as he must, then why would God curse His perfect creation seeing as how perfection cannot change to imperfection?

If it can and God is also perfect then that would mean that God could also turn to imperfection.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHj0dtSwxqQ

For either God or Satan.

Can you shed some light on this issue?

You should know that I do not have much of a problem with the above because I think more as the Hebrews and Jews think. That being that Satan was never evil and was more of God’s Loyal opposition and that Genesis was not the fall of man but man’s ascension to having a moral sense that comes with the knowledge of good and evil.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_sat2.htm

Regards
DL
It is never the fault of the scriptures that doesn't make sense in the one who interprets them. It's the corrupt flesh of a sinner who can't interpret the scriptures who is at fault.

Satan, devil, serpent, lucifer, wicked one, thief, murderer, demons, the dead, etc. are symbolic names for the flesh of man. God corrupted all flesh through the DNA to make sure the whole world is full of delusion. All sinners are liars.

This made it possible to find his chosen ones with the truth. The only one who was concieved with these genetic sin traits was the messiah who had to be sinless for the sacrifice and for the knowledge of God to preach the gospel. This gospel found all the saints who were chosen to receive this same knowledge and speak and write for God.

This knowledge is needed for the next age when we wake up in new adult bodies that won't have memory. This knowledge will guide us to form a new vocabulary and language so God can use our bodies to speak to each other. Once we're ready, then God will form a new adult couple who will start the process of birthing God's people into the new world. Each created man was both male and female so he will have two bodies of the opposite sex and be partners forever. They will help in repopulating the earth with God's created people and their new bodies.

Old 02-02-2011, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjhulk View Post
It is never the fault of the scriptures that doesn't make sense in the one who interprets them. It's the corrupt flesh of a sinner who can't interpret the scriptures who is at fault.

Satan, devil, serpent, lucifer, wicked one, thief, murderer, demons, the dead, etc. are symbolic names for the flesh of man. God corrupted all flesh through the DNA to make sure the whole world is full of delusion. All sinners are liars.

This made it possible to find his chosen ones with the truth. The only one who was concieved with these genetic sin traits was the messiah who had to be sinless for the sacrifice and for the knowledge of God to preach the gospel. This gospel found all the saints who were chosen to receive this same knowledge and speak and write for God.

This knowledge is needed for the next age when we wake up in new adult bodies that won't have memory. This knowledge will guide us to form a new vocabulary and language so God can use our bodies to speak to each other. Once we're ready, then God will form a new adult couple who will start the process of birthing God's people into the new world. Each created man was both male and female so he will have two bodies of the opposite sex and be partners forever. They will help in repopulating the earth with God's created people and their new bodies.
Thanks for sharing your delusion and how you would profit from the murder of an innocent man. Good morals friend. Not.

Regards
DL

Old 02-02-2011, 02:39 PM

2,332 posts, read 2,842,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
Thanks for sharing your delusion and how you would profit from the murder of an innocent man. Good morals friend. Not.

Regards
DL

I need the delusion because my English is not so good. Now considering english will not be used as much in the century: even on the internet; I will feel good using the universal language of computers: bits and bytes or something like that.

Private people deserve the public events for surprises at their disgrace.

Last edited by tgnostic; 02-02-2011 at 02:53 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality