Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 08:41 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,747,591 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Ok i think I understand now, less about my dating life and a more broad dating topic that everyone can relate to.
Huh? And what "more broad dating topic that everyone can relate to" could you possibly come up with? There are countless threads started every day on this forum about every dating topic under the sun and I can't recall that you've EVER contributed more than a sappy one-liner to any thread on any subject other than those you author. Your self-centeredness knows no bounds.

Actually I find the latest dating excuse of the gimpy knee to be totally hilarious. I was wondering what the next excuse would be, what you could possibly conjure up that could be more inane than all the excuses you've been throwing out for a couple of dateless years now. Regretfully, though, you are repeating yourself with the gimp excuse as you have used that one before.

I know you forget the excuses, Grasshopper but you really ought to create a filing system or, better, a simple computer database in order not to keep repeating well-worn excuses. I once had a Jewish mother-in-law who, when she couldn't find an expression to cover her frustration, would throw her hands up in the air dramatically and say, "Oy vey gelfiltefish!"

Oy vey geflitefish, Grasshopper!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2010, 08:51 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,059,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Huh? And what "more broad dating topic that everyone can relate to" could you possibly come up with? There are countless threads started every day on this forum about every dating topic under the sun and I can't recall that you've EVER contributed more than a sappy one-liner to any thread on any subject other than those you author. Your self-centeredness knows no bounds.

Actually I find the latest dating excuse of the gimpy knee to be totally hilarious. I was wondering what the next excuse would be, what you could possibly conjure up that could be more inane than all the excuses you've been throwing out for a couple of dateless years now. Regretfully, though, you are repeating yourself with the gimp excuse as you have used that one before.

I know you forget the excuses, Grasshopper but you really ought to create a filing system or, better, a simple computer database in order not to keep repeating well-worn excuses. I once had a Jewish mother-in-law who, when she couldn't find an expression to cover her frustration, would throw her hands up in the air dramatically and say, "Oy vey gelfiltefish!"

You know me don;t you?

Old 06-04-2010, 06:35 AM

6,183 posts, read 6,081,882 times
Lol!

Old 06-04-2010, 08:30 AM

6,456 posts, read 9,828,016 times
It will always be something with him lol

Bad weather, called too early, called too late, didnt call, called too much, didn't leave a voice mail, left the wrong voicemail, seemed too eager, didn't seem eager enough, too old, too young...oh wait that won't happen (the younger ones know better), the list goes on and on lol

Old 06-04-2010, 10:46 AM

8,568 posts, read 18,123,148 times
Quote:
Well the woman at work are starting to call me POP POP because of my sometimes limp
I wouldn't be so sure that's the reason, popcorn.

Quote:
Well getting older has been a little difficult for me so I defintely don't want to be seen as a old man. I have been asked out by three different women in the past week nd i just want to make I'm limping too much.

One plan is to take 4 atnti-flammatory pills the same day as the date with a big breakfast so I won't be limping.
Oh yeah, these are the women who are new to whatever dating service of the week. They haven't talked with any other women yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMyTree View Post
She's a blithering idiot. Stay away from her and be glad you weren't home.

She's doing you a huge favor.

Anyone (whether male or female) who plays that game, is nothing but trouble.
HUGE guffaws here - singing: If you knew TV like we know TV, oh oh oh what a boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post

Quote:
You know me don;t you?
Don't we ALL?! I am still awaiting word that you have sent her a plane ticket so I can know what plane to meet. I also want to have a paddle made with your name on it, boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
It will always be something with him lol

Bad weather, called too early, called too late, didnt call, called too much, didn't leave a voice mail, left the wrong voicemail, seemed too eager, didn't seem eager enough, too old, too young...oh wait that won't happen (the younger ones know better), the list goes on and on lol
I have to hand it to him. We ALL get some laughs out of his threads, and many of us, I'm sure, envision doing this to him. So let's hear it for the boi - oh wait, I mean boy!

Hip hip - or is that knee knee.

Old 06-04-2010, 10:57 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,657,177 times
Quote:
I told her he could call me on Tuesday Night and she said was hesistant because I didn't answer the irst time. I thought falling asleep was uncontrollable?
Below is an idea for your next personal ad.

Horny narcoleptic seeks persistent nymph, must love walking on my back, and every where else, as I don't own a car.

Old 06-04-2010, 08:02 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,059,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
Below is an idea for your next personal ad.

Horny narcoleptic seeks persistent nymph, must love walking on my back, and every where else, as I don't own a car.
And tickling my chin and my neck with her toes

Old 06-04-2010, 08:49 PM

8,568 posts, read 18,123,148 times
Quote:
And tickling my chin and my neck with her toes
That's so much fun for her - so what are you giving back to her? She walks on your back, sticks her stinky feet in your face (oh no, don't tell me that's another kink/fetish of yours), doesn't get taken out to dinner (no car so it's gotta be one of the joints around the corner - probably gonna buy her half a cheese-steak).

So why should some woman/girl go out with you?

Old 06-04-2010, 09:35 PM

2,788 posts, read 5,095,267 times
Quote:
What kind of stupid sh*t is that? She receives my number and because I'm not available on THAT NIGHT she is now hesitant to call back? What is going on in the mind in some of these woman? She left a message but left no way for me to get in contact with her.

So what message does it send if a guy is not available on the first call? He is a player???

And people want to know why i chose FETISHES over DATING

Was she suppose to call you at a certain time? Did you know to be expecting a call from her?

Old 06-04-2010, 09:45 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,747,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Annie View Post
That's so much fun for her - so what are you giving back to her? She walks on your back, sticks her stinky feet in your face (oh no, don't tell me that's another kink/fetish of yours), doesn't get taken out to dinner (no car so it's gotta be one of the joints around the corner - probably gonna buy her half a cheese-steak).

So why should some woman/girl go out with you?
Annie, Annie, how COULD you be so unkind to Grasshopper? Gee whiz, come on, girl!

Surely you can garner from his threads and posts that underneath it all he's an erudite man but he's just shy.

His command of language and grammar is actually non pareil but he's just shy and thus mangles everything so badly in person and on forums just because of simple shy confusion!

His grasp of nuance and delivery can totally obliterate Ian Fleming's James Bond fictional character - but he's just shy so the truth never comes out.

He has it all. The empathy for females, the appreciation for the dilemma of those who remain unemployed, the renting problems - he's got it but he's just too shy to come up to bat. A Prince he is.

Fie upon you not .....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships