Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 08:19 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,016,245 times

Advertisements

What kind of stupid sh*t is that? She receives my number and because I'm not available on THAT NIGHT she is now hesitant to call back? What is going on in the mind in some of these woman? She left a message but left no way for me to get in contact with her.

So what message does it send if a guy is not available on the first call? He is a player???

And people want to know why i chose FETISHES over DATING
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2010, 09:12 PM

1,904 posts, read 3,988,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
What kind of stupid sh*t is that? She receives my number and because I'm not available on THAT NIGHT she is now hesitant to call back? What is going on in the mind in some of these woman? She left a message but left no way for me to get in contact with her.

So what message does it send if a guy is not available on the first call? He is a player???

Maybe she just pegged you for the loser that you are? That's the likely scenario...

Old 05-26-2010, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSoxFanGoingWest View Post
Maybe she just pegged you for the loser that you are? That's the likely scenario...
107-88 Orlando, 4:34 left, you mad?-lol

Old 05-26-2010, 09:26 PM

15,971 posts, read 9,385,776 times
You can't be getting all wired up like this every time. Not healthy.

Old 05-26-2010, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoNative34 View Post
You can't be getting all wired up like this every time. Not healthy.
She must think she is the only girl on craiglist to make such a stupid comment

Old 05-26-2010, 09:32 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Well if you would of answered the first time I called, then I wouldn't suspect you as a player.

Old 05-26-2010, 10:19 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,001,401 times
Havent we seen this thread before?????

Old 05-26-2010, 10:27 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,557,959 times
TVSG, I swore I'd never respond to your posts again, But if I'm compelled to make remarks, I'll refrain from posting, so here it goes...... The only part I agree with, would be not leaving a contact number, its difficult to say whether it was accidental or intentional, but I'm assuming you have caller ID, unless the display read "private". Don't assume she's hesitant, your overanalyzing.

Quote:

Old 05-26-2010, 10:34 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,789,009 times
Quote:

I'll explain this one....Women are so consumed with relationship things and thinking about how evil guys are that they automatically assume that our lives should adhere to their schedule. What I mean is that when women get together they talk to each other about guys and how guys are and all that kind of non sense. They don't realize that we as guys have real issues to attend to before we can play. They see it as a game and overthink when a guy doesn't pick up a phone just because they called that minute. When we are actually just doing something important and can't talk at the moment. I'll bet they think we actually analyze the number we see when they call us too. I always answer my phone unless it's a bill collector or some 1-800- number. It's nothing personal ladies. Just realize we might be busy without thinking if we are talking to other chicks. You see, In a guy's world things are simple and we keep it that way because there is no use in creating more problems because we have too many that life hands us anyways..In a woman's world (not all women) it seems that they like to create some drama to have something to look forward to talking about with their friends

Old 05-27-2010, 12:06 AM

160 posts, read 454,660 times
Maybe she lost your number....don't always assume the worst. Google her name, maybe you'll find a number and you could call her.

Quote:

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships