Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2008, 04:34 AM

283 posts, read 524,941 times

Advertisements

Wishing you all the best today my friend, I hope everything goes well. You know, my M started having the same "stomach issues about a year ago, guess what it turned out to be? Yep, "her friend". Just something to store in the back of your mind.

Be strong today friend, stand tall and proud and know we're in your corner.

(((((Robs)))))
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2008, 05:55 AM

224 posts, read 779,080 times
Wishing you the best today, Robyn. I'll be thinking about you and praying for you throughout the day! Stand tall and be the SBW we all know you are!

Old 01-14-2008, 06:10 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,469,873 times
Thank you guys. L, still not feeling well. Kalo could be right... She is very mopey right now, draggin around. Looking for a book right now.

I talked to my BIL, he says they will all be there at court today, every last one of them.

I have talked with her several times about how she is feeling... not well.

Can't get in touch w DA.

Now my question... why do they ALL have to be there? Can he not handle it? Am I going to harm him? WTH?

What can happen in a court of law that he cannot handle? And JDR at that???

This is not a criminal case. He is not subject to confinement. Are they going to be witnesses? I have no idea, never even crossed my mind... now they very well may be.

Huh. BIL was really hesitatant that any of them watch over her. Hmm..

Whatever. If none of them can take care of her, she will have to sit up in the kitchen at my work, I guess.

I work right down the way from the courthouse.

Gonna start getting ready now....

Robyn saying goodbye for now.

Have a good day everyone!

Old 01-14-2008, 06:20 AM

2,489 posts, read 8,196,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
Thank you guys. L, still not feeling well. Kalo could be right... She is very mopey right now, draggin around. Looking for a book right now.

I talked to my BIL, he says they will all be there at court today, every last one of them.

I have talked with her several times about how she is feeling... not well.

Can't get in touch w DA.

Now my question... why do they ALL have to be there? Can he not handle it? Am I going to harm him? WTH?

What can happen in a court of law that he cannot handle? And JDR at that???

This is not a criminal case. He is not subject to confinement. Are they going to be witnesses? I have no idea, never even crossed my mind... now they very well may be.

Huh. BIL was really hesitatant that any of them watch over her. Hmm..

Whatever. If none of them can take care of her, she will have to sit up in the kitchen at my work, I guess.

I work right down the way from the courthouse.

Gonna start getting ready now....

Robyn saying goodbye for now.

Have a good day everyone!
Robyn - He NEEDS them all with him because he is not a strong person, he's weak - they help to "bolster" him emotionally. He's not like you - you are strong, he needs all the "physical" support he can get - someone to be right there with him. You would think ONE of them could stay behind and be with L, just shows their screwed up priorities.

I dunno, if I was a judge, or even TJ's lawyer and saw the whole family there with him each time, I think it would help me to "solidify" all that you have written and said about him, but that's just me and probably why I'd never make a good judge or lawyer

I sincerely hope and pray that today goes well for you and there is no postponement and you are able to close at least this chapter and move on...remember, we're all with you in spirit!

Old 01-14-2008, 06:23 AM

11,887 posts, read 37,014,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DareToDream View Post
Robyn - He NEEDS them all with him because he is not a strong person, he's weak - they help to "bolster" him emotionally. He's not like you - you are strong, he needs all the "physical" support he can get - someone to be right there with him. You would think ONE of them could stay behind and be with L, just shows their screwed up priorities.

I dunno, if I was a judge, or even TJ's lawyer and saw the whole family there with him each time, I think it would help me to "solidify" all that you have written and said about him, but that's just me and probably why I'd never make a good judge or lawyer

I sincerely hope and pray that today goes well for you and there is no postponement and you are able to close at least this chapter and move on...remember, we're all with you in spirit!
This is true Robyn. He is weak and can't stand on his own.

I'm thinking good thoughts for you today Robyn. You will do fine. I do hope L gets to feeling better. She is perceptive and may realize that this is going on without words being spoken, and she is having sympathy pains of a sort.

You will be fine Robyn!

((((((Hugs.. ))))))

Old 01-14-2008, 07:03 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,469,873 times
Well, the verdict on them is out, not that I did not already know it.

I spoke with him and told him the problem, he hesitated as if he was concerned, wanted to help. Wait a minute he satys, could not say anything. Sister walks into the room, whats the matter Jimmy?

L is sick. She is not sick, you tell her to give her some pepto bismol, and it worked just fine the other day.

I said this is not the other day and he cut me off.

She has left her home alone before... (no I have not, they ahve been home together before, and she has waited about ten mins for A to get home, and it is not she, it is the both of us, it was how it was when we were together as well, them being home together)

They made me so mad I hung up on him, phone rigs 15 whole minutes later, he calls while I am in the shower and gives me his consultation speech.

I told him that this was not friday, and she is still having complaints. Hde told me exactly what his sister was saying to him, and he says are you going to show up at court..

OMG MCFLY!>?! I am not the one who doesn';t want to go to court.. dumb Azz!

Screaming in my head.

His priority is with his family and he cannot think for himself, and their priority lies in him.

This I already knew, but would think one of them sort of cared just a little....

jerks.

ok, we are off, me and L. I guess I will take her to my work.

Old 01-14-2008, 07:17 AM

1,649 posts, read 5,016,868 times
Hey, Sweetie!! I'm here....sorta. I've been reading as I'm able. We are on the road. I left the snowy northeast. I'm in Savannah, Georgia right now.

You have been getting great support, and I didn't really have anything to add. I know....Rockky not have anything to say?!!!???? LOL!

Frankly, I was just sorta waiting for DAIB to revert back to his usual antics. He is truly a puppet with very little personal concept of reality. It will show in court. He will sit there with his BS chorus behind him....obvious theatrics for the person in charge. You just be you, present the facts, be ready for disappointments in the short term, and know there will be successes in the long term.

Oh, my!!!!! How I wish we could all REALLY be there...flesh and blood be there. Sitting there looking at them. They have no idea the support you have, Robyn. They have no idea the collective positive thoughts and prayers that we all have cloaking you.

Sending you love, support, prayers, and respect today. You are a strong, wise woman.

Old 01-14-2008, 07:33 AM

314 posts, read 720,705 times
Just wishing you the best today in court. Concentrate on the goal and let the foolishness run off your back. Best to you.

Old 01-14-2008, 07:39 AM

672 posts, read 2,129,382 times
Good morning cinderoybn, I figure you've already left by now, but I do want to send my best wishes out your way. I said earlier that I planned to stay out of the things you have going on, but as I read what you're saying, I must admit that I'm starting to "dislike this guy alot". I think I will just leave it at that. But I do wish you good luck. You really don't need luck though, because your integerity, honesty, determination, and the love of your children, are going to be evident to all! Last but not least, I hope your child is feeling much better when you return from court. Tommorow will be a brighter day I would bet. Take care, drink coffee, and know that we all care.

Old 01-14-2008, 08:28 AM

3,927 posts, read 8,688,939 times
Thinking of you today my friend. I know you will do well,today. your quiet integrity shines thru and it is such an honest and true emotion/characteristic of who you are, no one can miss it, and that is another reason for him needing all his family for support. He does not have this characteristic in his DNA makeup, and unfortunately, it shows--therefore--he needs the backup of his family to bolster his confidence in himself.

As to L and her tummy--LOL--I have my 14 yr old home today with the same complaints. Must be some type of bug going around the whole country! He just woke up, stating that he feels much better and can go on to school now. Sigh.

I know you have already gone, but just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you as well, and just know things will go well in court today. Keep your chin up and just be You....

aiangel
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships