Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2008, 06:50 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,268,958 times

Advertisements

Cool thing about hot cops is, they know the law as far as what will happen with IB. And even if they don't work in your area, they can connect with others who do. Funny that a cop would come into your life right now. Coincidence?

You're in the zone. I think it's a God thing

Do you wear scrubs where you will be working? If you are asked to leave immediately, will you take a few days off. Finish unpacking, having lunches with 1-4 while the kids are in school... So many questions, I have!

Great pix. Who took it? And Pirate Girl looks exactly as I had imagined! I don't have the nerve to post mine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2008, 06:58 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,466,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIF View Post
Cool thing about hot cops is, they know the law as far as what will happen with IB. And even if they don't work in your area, they can connect with others who do. Funny that a cop would come into your life right now. Coincidence?

You're in the zone. I think it's a God thing

Do you wear scrubs where you will be working? If you are asked to leave immediately, will you take a few days off. Finish unpacking, having lunches with 1-4 while the kids are in school... So many questions, I have!

Great pix. Who took it? And Pirate Girl looks exactly as I had imagined! I don't have the nerve to post mine.
I don't think I would wanna talk to Jim about jim. I do wear scrubs where I work, and where I will be working.

Well, about a cop coming into my life.. there is him and the trooper. The trooper, not so much my friend.. gotta love those tickets.

If I am asked to leave immediately I can start imm. I really don't have the money to take any time off. I do need to find out if I will be able to get my sick or vacation time back.

I took the picture, and thank you. Are you sure it doesn't look dorkie?

I think you should do it... lol. I don't know... lol. I don't know why any of these men came into my life, actually... Pirate Girl did it! lol

Old 05-31-2008, 04:24 AM

Good Happy Saturday Morning!!!

I was laying in bed, and I just couldn't sleep, so I figured it was time to get up or something. My alarm went off at 501, just like normal and I turned it off.

Not time to get up, and I got back in bed and slept some more. Then I thought it must have been 2-3 hours later.. at least 8.

601. Exactly an hour. Oh well. I cannot sleep, so no sense in laying in bed. I have yet to make the coffee, that is gonna be next. Going out to North Carolina today. That should be fun.

Are we there yet? I don't know. How much longer? I don't know. Why not? Cuz I have never been tehre before..

Can we stop and get something to eat? No. I guess you just want me to starve then, don't you? (L) She always accuses me of this or that..

I can see right now I need to go make that coffee.

I suppose it is an addiction. I am not needing it to wake up, I am awake. I think.. and this is terrible.. I think I need it to think or something....

I am a coffee junkie. Hello, my name is cinderobyn, and I am a coffee junkie...

Old 05-31-2008, 05:29 AM

3,413 posts, read 8,857,686 times
I'm a coffee junkie too!

As for L- pack some snacks and don't tell her. When she starts beeotching, you can surprise her.

I hope you have a beautiful day!

Old 05-31-2008, 05:32 AM

2,438 posts, read 7,029,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
Hey MAN! Haven't seen you in here in a while! How are ya?!?!

All four? One weekend? I don't know. I have gone out with two in one weekend, and my gosh, that is excessive for me.

I mean really now. It is.. it is just like I am in dag on high school!
Sure why not? You only live life once.. go for the gusto.. would make life interesting.. as far as the absence.. I have been busy with my 24-7 schedule.. life tends to get in the way when you have to work for a living!! What makes it harder is when you have your own business.. those hours tend to get even longer!! But I have been checking on the boards and seeing what everyone has been saying...

Old 05-31-2008, 05:32 AM

3,413 posts, read 8,857,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIF View Post
And Pirate Girl looks exactly as I had imagined! I don't have the nerve to post mine.
I can only hope that someday I'll have those abs and thighs.

Old 05-31-2008, 05:36 AM

1,649 posts, read 5,016,547 times
Mornin', All!

I'm sitting here havin' my coffee.....with Davinci sugar-free flavoring. The stuff is great by the way. I find it at TJ's and Marshall's. The white chocolate and caramel are bangin'!!! Just don't come to any of my local stores and take it....it's getting harder to find.

Anyway, yep, take snacks for 'L'. She will probably continue to beeotch that she doesn't like that stuff, but that's the nature of the beast. At lease she won't 'starve'!

pg, sorry, but I did get a chuckle from your picture. Ya gotta find some stuff about Grace O'Mally. She was real. I wonder if she had legs longer than Barbie's....you know physically impossible in relationship to the torso. Somehow I doubt it.

Whoever popped me those points for here...thanks....I have a thing about numbers and 633 was botherin' me.

Hey....has anyone heard from MsV? I'm a bit concerned.

Old 05-31-2008, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate girl View Post
I'm a coffee junkie too!

As for L- pack some snacks and don't tell her. When she starts beeotching, you can surprise her.

I hope you have a beautiful day!
I think we will, however, we will be outnumbered, she and I. So we will have to stick to the girls rule and boys drool.

4 boys to 2 girls. I am letting her sleep as late as I can, for today, in hopes that all will go well, everyone please cross your fingers and say a prayer!

Old 05-31-2008, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockky View Post
Mornin', All!

I'm sitting here havin' my coffee.....with Davinci sugar-free flavoring. The stuff is great by the way. I find it at TJ's and Marshall's. The white chocolate and caramel are bangin'!!! Just don't come to any of my local stores and take it....it's getting harder to find.

Anyway, yep, take snacks for 'L'. She will probably continue to beeotch that she doesn't like that stuff, but that's the nature of the beast. At lease she won't 'starve'!

pg, sorry, but I did get a chuckle from your picture. Ya gotta find some stuff about Grace O'Mally. She was real. I wonder if she had legs longer than Barbie's....you know physically impossible in relationship to the torso. Somehow I doubt it.

Whoever popped me those points for here...thanks....I have a thing about numbers and 633 was botherin' me.

Hey....has anyone heard from MsV? I'm a bit concerned.
I talked to her on the phone yesterday morning on the way to work. She is doing well. I filled her in on all my stuff, and she filled me in on hers... lol.

However, the hot cop is new news, although he was already hot, and I was already talking to him, he had just not asked me out yet.

What is a girl to do? I never had this many people asking me out in my life. I had a boyfirned in 11 and 12 grade, and then ib once I graduated... had him forever, and now here I am.

It's time for a new thread. When things start to change is normally when a new thread comes along. last one was 123107... alot of changes since then, I would say.

Old 05-31-2008, 06:23 AM

1,649 posts, read 5,016,547 times
Thanks for the update on MsV, Robyn. She's very special. I'm glad to hear she's doing well.

Isn't life just the strangest thing?!!? Sometimes I sit, reflect, and wonder how in the world I got to where I am right now. Remember how I told you that sometimes things don't get better when we want them to, but they get 'different'? Life always evolves. Ya just gotta hang in and give it a chance to move along. You never know what's around the next corner. Ya just gotta be ready the embrace it....whatever it is.

I know that giddy feeling!! It happens at any age. Strange how that works. Bodies are one thing, but our minds respond to that chemical rush when we are happy. Our brains are always sixteen years old....with some things anyway.

I'll tell ya the same thing a dear friend told me....."Jus' take it slow, Darlin'. You don't want to rush into anything before you see all the colors." He was also single. He's been married for two years now........he forgot to 'take it slow, Darlin'!" LOL! They are very happy. I'm happy. Life give us what we sent out. Just be careful. Those early stages of attraction can trick us sometimes. We see what we want to see. You own you. You don't need to sell yourself short in order to keep the giddy feeling.

I don't mean to suggest that you pull in the reins in any way! I don't want to sound like a wet rag. I've been where you are. I've seen girlfriends where you are. Ya just gotta get the entire picture....but you know that. I'm just bein' MotherPreachy because,....because.....Oh, hell, I dunno why!!!! I just am! It comes with being an old crone! LOL!

Yep. New chapter. New thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships