Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2007, 12:40 AM

2,218 posts, read 5,399,404 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
Whats wrong with tattoos anyway? Rhetorical question, please don't answer. lol

Some are sexy, some are not. jmo. You have em or you don't. Don't make me go get one just to prove a point! heehee
If you go and get one I'm coming too!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2007, 04:05 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,402,823 times
LOL, I have to answer this one again... my dag on post ending up at the top of the page.

Here is my answer:

No, I would not date a girl with tattoos. I don't swing that way! lmao... its good to laugh.

Old 01-01-2008, 03:29 AM

672 posts, read 2,127,040 times
Well, this thread has been around a little while, so I might as well chime in. I don't find a tatoo to be attractive on men, or women. My fiance doesn't have any, but she has expressed interest in getting a small one somewhere on her body, maybe her ankle. I'd rather she didn't, but if she does, it won't be a dealbreaker for me. It won't "change" the good person I believe her to be. My only insistance on the deal will be that IF she has one put on, I would want her to go to a shop with a good reputation for sanitation in the type of work they do. I just want her to be safe, thats all.

Old 01-01-2008, 08:29 AM

54,498 posts, read 33,894,855 times
I would date a woman with a small tattoo, as long as it's done tastefully and in moderation, and it doesn't cover an entire portion of her body or limbs.

Old 01-01-2008, 09:54 AM

8,002 posts, read 18,620,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissShona View Post
Ok, I'll go first:

Not artistic, but at least it's well done!
Is that the Michigan State University logo?

Old 01-08-2008, 10:05 PM

89 posts, read 537,178 times
My husband has several tattoos and I find them incredibly sexy, I would like him to get more. They are all very interesting and have some sort of meaning. Not just random cheesy stuff. Tattoos on women can go either way. Some women look beautiful with their tattos, others look trashy. It really just depends on what it is and where you get it.

Old 01-08-2008, 11:14 PM

4,978 posts, read 9,524,237 times
Default I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditto View Post
I sure as hell wouldn't. IMO, tattoos are very unattractive. Have you ever seen a beautiful girl with a tight bod on the beach, and when she passes by, you notice a big ol' tramp stamp on her lower back? Oh man, what a turnoff! Just one tat can ruin everything. The absolute worst ones are chicks with tats on their upper breast area - usually these types of females are ugly to begin with (not sure why).

I cant think of anything worse a female could purposely do to her body. Yuck!

I agree, and it's so permanent...
But to each their own.
I only have my ears pierced.
That lower back with the flowers is so over done now.

Old 01-09-2008, 07:11 AM

3,855 posts, read 13,278,445 times
My wife tells me from time to time that she would like to get a tatoo. I keep telling her what an idiot and poor example she would be for the kids. It just opens the door for them to get tats and peircings when they are in their teens.

Old 01-09-2008, 10:44 AM

2,433 posts, read 6,683,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditto View Post
I sure as hell wouldn't. IMO, tattoos are very unattractive. Have you ever seen a beautiful girl with a tight bod on the beach, and when she passes by, you notice a big ol' tramp stamp on her lower back? Oh man, what a turnoff! Just one tat can ruin everything. The absolute worst ones are chicks with tats on their upper breast area - usually these types of females are ugly to begin with (not sure why).

I cant think of anything worse a female could purposely do to her body. Yuck!
Tattoos really don't bother me. Most women have one, even if it's one hidden. Although I wouldn't date a woman who was covered with them.

Old 01-09-2008, 07:23 PM

3,631 posts, read 10,246,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by drjones96 View Post
My wife tells me from time to time that she would like to get a tatoo. I keep telling her what an idiot and poor example she would be for the kids. It just opens the door for them to get tats and peircings when they are in their teens.
it's funny because I was just thinking about this. my friend has an (almost) 2 year old boy. She has TONS of tattoos. I'm wondering if when her kids and the kids of my other friends who have tattoos will end up NOT getting tattoos/piercings when they become teenagers in order to "rebel" so to speak. who knows?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships