Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2014, 08:14 AM

823 posts, read 1,975,135 times

Advertisements

Many people like dirty talk during sex, I guess it's a psychological thing, some sort of mental escapade during those seconds/minutes where pushing gets more frantic and "animalistic". As well as a build up when one is getting oral. A very mild example could be "who's your daddy", but I guess I don´t need to put examples of higher level.

But I wonder....how soon is too soon to engage in such behavior?

Women: would you freak out if that guy you went out with on a date and looked like a perfect gentleman and sensitive soul started dirty talking on bed later on during your first encounter?

Would you refrain from dirty talk out of fear not to look too "engaged" in the action in a negative way?

Another related behavior could be slightly aggressive techniques like hair pulling, cheek slapping, etc, what do you think it's the proper etiqutte during the first encounter?

Moderator note: Keep it PG-13, please.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 01-10-2014 at 12:13 PM..
Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2014, 08:39 AM

4,613 posts, read 4,796,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier77 View Post
Many people like dirty talk during sex, I guess it's a psychological thing, some sort of mental escapade during those seconds/minutes where pushing gets more frantic and "animalistic". As well as a build up when one is getting oral. A very mild example could be "who's your daddy", but I guess I don´t need to put examples of higher level.

Women: would you freak out if that guy you went out with on a date and looked like a perfect gentleman and sensitive soul started dirty talking on bed later on during your first encounter?

Would you refrain from dirty talk out of fear not to look too "engaged" in the action in a negative way?

Another related behavior could be slightly aggressive techniques like hair pulling, cheek slapping, etc, what do you think it's the proper etiqutte during the first encounter?

The "proper" etiquette is to wait until you know it's ok.

BUT, a frequent piece of positive feedback that I get from women is that I don't wait. Those first couple of sessions set you apart from other guys. That said, if it's not ok (for the women who aren't into it)...you have that incredibly awkward moment of "oops, I went too far"

The advice? If it's looking to be something longer term, definitely wait. You'll have time to figure each other out. If it's a ONS or a casual/short term thing....do what you want. If she's not into it, she'll let you know, but you basically just chalk it up to different tastes. Not everybody is going to like the same thing.

Old 01-09-2014, 09:02 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,206,955 times
As a gentleman and good lover, you start slow and let it build.

A wise man will know how much is enough or how much she likes.

Old 01-09-2014, 10:37 AM

3,009 posts, read 3,643,944 times
It is best to save the dirty talk for down the road.

Old 01-09-2014, 11:08 AM

7,841 posts, read 13,239,564 times
Quote:

Depends...

like someone else said--if it's a ONS then just go for it.

If you're planning on having an exclusive relationship with someone, I wouldn't do the dirty talk and other techniques right away. I think that's something both people discuss and then gradually introduce those things into the bedroom (or wherever it is you're having sex lol). For me, if all those things are done too early into the relationship then I find it more difficult to keep the spice and variety going all the time. It could get boring fast.

Old 01-09-2014, 01:49 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,182,160 times
Quote:

If I'm with someone, and it's gotten that far, he better know me enough to say what I want to hear, lol
To answer the question- I would say for me, it's definitely after getting to know if I want a ltr with him or not.
I don't do hookups
So appx. a few months in.....

That being said-

Nothin' sexier than my man telling me what he wants

Old 01-09-2014, 01:49 PM

29 posts, read 47,593 times
Total turn off.

Old 01-09-2014, 01:52 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,206,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulafl View Post
Total turn off.
Sex or dirty talk ?

Old 01-09-2014, 02:01 PM

29 posts, read 47,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Sex or dirty talk ?
Dirty talk

Old 01-09-2014, 02:24 PM

7,400 posts, read 6,372,709 times
Quote:

It depends on how well I got to know him before said date. Chances are he peeped my profile (back when I was on OKC) and reviewed my answers to the sex questions.

I'm fond of dirty talk, but it depends on the connection I have with the person.

Quote:
No?

Quote:
Another related behavior could be slightly aggressive techniques like hair pulling, cheek slapping, etc, what do you think it's the proper etiquette during the first encounter?
No to face slapping. I enjoy other forms of non-vanilla/kink. First encounter? Depends on the guy and the connection we have. I've experienced some kink during first encounters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships