Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2014, 02:35 PM

7,841 posts, read 13,263,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphysique View Post
It depends on how well I got to know him before said date. Chances are he peeped my profile (back when I was on OKC) and reviewed my answers to the sex questions.

I'm fond of dirty talk, but it depends on the connection I have with the person.

No?

No to face slapping. I enjoy other forms of non-vanilla/kink. First encounter? Depends on the guy and the connection we have. I've experienced some kink during first encounters.

Oh, I thought he meant the other "cheeks" LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2014, 02:42 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,987,098 times
If she walked out of the bathroom with a black leather suit with a whip....

"Whooo teeesss tttt!!!!"

All is a go!!!

Old 01-09-2014, 02:43 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,489,534 times
What woman actually wants her man to ask about her daddy during sexy times? Ew, yuck, and no.

Old 01-09-2014, 02:47 PM

40,977 posts, read 49,331,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
What woman actually wants her man to ask about her daddy during sexy times? Ew, yuck, and no.

No, no It's ... "Who's your Daddy"

Not... "How's your daddy"

Those Texas accents are hard to understand during sex

Old 01-09-2014, 02:59 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,649,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lLl0DVzRksk

Old 01-09-2014, 03:30 PM

7,400 posts, read 6,386,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
Oh, I thought he meant the other "cheeks" LOL
Ohh, the a$$, oh yes, I'm all for it. Barehanded and flogger.

Old 01-09-2014, 03:40 PM

2,386 posts, read 3,274,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hivemind31 View Post
It's different for everyone. Ass slapping is pretty vanilla in my book. I don't even really consider it "kinky". But it's relative.

But the OP was more curious about WHEN to introduce these things, not IF to introduce them. The "safe" consensus is to wait...but then, fortune favors the bold. YMMV.

For me personally, if I tried it too early and my partner wasn't receptive, we probably wouldn't have great chemistry anyway, so I don't sweat it too much when it's not a "match
".

I agree with the bolded, if the chemistry is right then it shouldn't matter when it's introduced

Old 01-10-2014, 09:23 AM

12 posts, read 18,911 times
taking acceptable risks is important.

Old 01-10-2014, 10:02 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,147,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier77 View Post
Dirty talk during sex ....right away or wait a few days? Many people like dirty talk during sex, I guess it's a psychological thing, some sort of mental escapade during those seconds/minutes where pushing gets more frantic and "animalistic". As well as a build up when one is getting oral. A very mild example could be "who's your daddy", but I guess I don´t need to put examples of higher level.

But I wonder....how soon is too soon to engage in such behavior?

Women: would you freak out if that guy you went out with on a date and looked like a perfect gentleman and sensitive soul started dirty talking on bed later on during your first encounter?

Would you refrain from dirty talk out of fear not to look too "engaged" in the action in a negative way?

Another related behavior could be slightly aggressive techniques like hair pulling, cheek slapping, etc, what do you think it's the proper etiqutte during the first encounter?
I think it would be best used right away, if you wait a few days it may lose the intended impact and could result in an awkward moment if the two of you are no longer together or you're out in public.

Old 01-10-2014, 10:59 AM

29,775 posts, read 34,508,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
I think it would be best used right away, if you wait a few days it may lose the intended impact and could result in an awkward moment if the two of you are no longer together or you're out in public.
Um, what?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships