Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2013, 02:49 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,725,695 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I agree. Then again, he almost asked her to spend the night with him in a hotel on the third date because he thought she wanted to have sex with him simply because she asked if his family was still visiting. Turns out she's a virgin - so obviously that was not her intention. Maybe it's a good thing he's asking our advice every step of the way.
Good point. He is going to need us desperately going forward. Negotiating the virgin thing is going to be a killer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2013, 02:52 PM

7,855 posts, read 10,289,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Good point. He is going to need us desperately going forward. Negotiating the virgin thing is going to be a killer.
ah zen I always look forward to your contributions

you have the ability to cut through bullcrap like a knife through butter

Old 12-29-2013, 02:55 PM

Quote:
I agree. Then again, he almost asked her to spend the night with him in a hotel on the third date because he thought she wanted to have sex with him simply because she asked if his family was still visiting. Turns out she's a virgin - so obviously that was not her intention. Maybe it's a good thing he's asking our advice every step of the way.

she,s between cars so she would never have been able to make it to my home town this weekend , she obviously asked about my folks being over as a way of making conversation

well she may be a virgin but shes not that shy

Old 12-29-2013, 03:10 PM

11,795 posts, read 12,030,796 times
Quote:
Oh I get what you're saying, but what she doesn't realize is she's having a fledgling relationship with Irish Bob and all of us too. At what point is he going to learn for himself what works and doesn't work? He's not the first guy to be unsure of what to do, but millions before him figured it out through trial and error, it's really the only way to learn.

Old 12-29-2013, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
Oh I get what you're saying, but what she doesn't realize is she's having a fledgling relationship with Irish Bob and all of us too. At what point is he going to learn for himself what works and doesn't work? He's not the first guy to be unsure of what to do, but millions before him figured it out through trial and error, it's really the only way to learn.
im not the incompetent indescisive I perhaps come across as on this forum , I just enjoy discussing it here , if that's off putting to some here , im not going to tie them to a chair and make them read my postings

Old 12-29-2013, 03:14 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,165,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_bob View Post
she,s between cars so she would never have been able to make it to my home town this weekend , she obviously asked about my folks being over as a way of making conversation

well she may be a virgin but shes not that shy
That's my point. She was obviously just making conversation - but you came on here and told us that she obviously wanted to have sex with you so you were going to get a hotel room for the two of you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
You've certainly got a point there.

Old 12-29-2013, 03:24 PM

Quote:
That's my point. She was obviously just making conversation - but you came on here and told us that she obviously wanted to have sex with you so you were going to get a hotel room for the two of you.

You've certainly got a point there.

am I expected to always read everything correctly ?

Old 12-29-2013, 03:28 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,165,372 times
Quote:
am I expected to always read everything correctly ?
There is a difference between not reading something correctly and reading something completely wrong and running as fast as you can with it. Let me ask you this - if you hadn't of come on here and had all of us tell you that it was way too soon to be renting a fancy hotel room on the third date when you hadn't been intimate yet - would you have gone ahead and done that? And if you had - how do you think your date would have reacted? I told you that I would have felt that you were trying to pressure me into having sex with you before I was ready - and I'm not a virgin.

Old 12-29-2013, 03:53 PM

Quote:
There is a difference between not reading something correctly and reading something completely wrong and running as fast as you can with it. Let me ask you this - if you hadn't of come on here and had all of us tell you that it was way too soon to be renting a fancy hotel room on the third date when you hadn't been intimate yet - would you have gone ahead and done that? And if you had - how do you think your date would have reacted? I told you that I would have felt that you were trying to pressure me into having sex with you before I was ready - and I'm not a virgin.

I had the room for free and it suited me not to have to drive home late, I told her I had a bottle of champagne at a secure location after dinner and she suggested we go there but stated she wouldn't.sleep with me, I said that was ok , the eve was a success but I don't want to blow things now

Old 12-29-2013, 03:59 PM

11,795 posts, read 12,030,796 times
Quote:
I had the room for free and it suited me not to have to drive home late, I told her I had a bottle of champagne at a secure location after dinner and she suggested we go there but stated she wouldn't.sleep with me, I said that was ok , the eve was a success but I don't want to blow things now
So what do YOU think you should do next?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships