Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2013, 06:02 PM

8 posts, read 6,769 times

Advertisements

im 21 now and i went through 3 years in high school with this Pakistan girl name sonia that I always had a thing for. we went on 4 dates total and I had to break it off with her after because im Dominican , no way we could've had a serious relationship. so its 2013 now and she got married this past Friday and called me to personally invite me. which I thought was weird being that we had a brief romance in the past. I decided to go. I waited for about 3 hours for Sonia to arrive and when I saw her my heart just dropped and the excitement I felt was just crazy. and I know Sonia still has feelings for me and still liked me. and I was very jealous at the fact she was getting married it pissed me off to no end because shes the girl I wanted so bad in highschool and I couldn't have her. I got over it eventually but it really hit me when I saw her get married that I might have feelings for her still. and now she wants to meet up and talk with me and I don't want any feelings coming up again cas I feel I still like her idk. let me not fail to mention I have a girlfriend of 8 months currently that I love with everything in me and we are madly in love and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. very contradicting i know. but i love my girlfriend very much i only want her. what the hell do i do about the other girl ???!!! please help im very confused
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2013, 06:22 PM

2,159 posts, read 2,815,284 times
I'd turn her down if you still have feelings for her. First because you are already in a relationship. Second because she is married. Third because if you had really wanted her, you wouldn't have let your different backgrounds hold you back.

This is a bad idea. Bow out.

Old 05-26-2013, 06:29 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,846,249 times
If she's married don't mess with it.

Old 05-26-2013, 06:33 PM

true. good points. thank you

Old 05-26-2013, 06:35 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,811,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris.papichulo91 View Post
im 21 now and i went through 3 years in high school with this Pakistan girl name sonia that I always had a thing for. we went on 4 dates total and I had to break it off with her after because im Dominican , no way we could've had a serious relationship. so its 2013 now and she got married this past Friday and called me to personally invite me. which I thought was weird being that we had a brief romance in the past. I decided to go. I waited for about 3 hours for Sonia to arrive and when I saw her my heart just dropped and the excitement I felt was just crazy. and I know Sonia still has feelings for me and still liked me. and I was very jealous at the fact she was getting married it pissed me off to no end because shes the girl I wanted so bad in highschool and I couldn't have her. I got over it eventually but it really hit me when I saw her get married that I might have feelings for her still. and now she wants to meet up and talk with me and I don't want any feelings coming up again cas I feel I still like her idk. let me not fail to mention I have a girlfriend of 8 months currently that I love with everything in me and we are madly in love and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. very contradicting i know. but i love my girlfriend very much i only want her. what the hell do i do about the other girl ???!!! please help im very confused
What should you do?

GROW UP.

Seriously.

First of all, I highly doubt "the bride" still has feelings for you. IF by some chance she does and just married someone else, she is a hot mess and should be avoided like a toxic waste dump.

Old 05-26-2013, 06:38 PM

1,027 posts, read 1,623,619 times
easy ***** man go for it

Old 05-26-2013, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
What should you do?

GROW UP.

Seriously.

First of all, I highly doubt "the bride" still has feelings for you. IF by some chance she does and just married someone else, she is a hot mess and should be avoided like a toxic waste dump.

lol ok.

Old 05-26-2013, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strate L O S S View Post
easy ***** man go for it

haaaaaa I would if I didn't have a gf. im not a cheater

Old 05-26-2013, 06:40 PM

1,027 posts, read 1,623,619 times
I'm kidding btw

cease contact

Old 05-26-2013, 06:42 PM

5,987 posts, read 10,483,451 times
You can love more than one person, but you can't always act on that. The HS sweetie is now off limits, and if you do see her as a friend only, you should only do so with your gf along (and her husband, certainly), at least until it's clear everyone is comfortable and can set boundaries. Overall, though, it may be best for you AND your HS gf to not see each other, unless you both have the maturity to keep it strictly as friends (difficult, and you may not have the life experience to handle this appropriately), even if eventually your respective SO's are not always present.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships