Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2012, 08:00 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,203,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamCharger1985 View Post
It doesn't matter. I guess all men in this scenario are opportunists who take advantage. Any man that doesn't crawl on hot coals and walk barefoot on broken glass in order to have sex with a woman (the highest privilege on earth) is a predator, and a real man would keep it in his pants and only take it out when SHE says so.

I'm glad I saw the light.
Well, hopefully you will keep your attitudes for a good, long time. It will pay in spades for you.

Old 09-03-2012, 08:04 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,764,332 times
Quote:
It doesn't matter. I guess all men in this scenario are opportunists who take advantage. Any man that doesn't crawl on hot coals and walk barefoot on broken glass in order to have sex with a woman (the highest privilege on earth) is a predator, and a real man would keep it in his pants and only take it out when SHE says so.

I'm glad I saw the light.
The point is, real men don't take advantage of other people, especially when they are being self destructive, are drunk or mentally unbalanced.

Old 09-03-2012, 08:04 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,177,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
That doesn't the matter to the point either, really. It's the not caring about others, the not stopping to consider how people could be hurt by your behavior, that is disturbing.
....um, I'm missing something.

In this case, sure, but generally speaking? So anyone, by the way, this better go both ways, before they sleep with a one nighter, FWB, rebound, etc, should psychoanalyze their partner before having sex.

'Oh baby, I'm so ready to get it on with you!'

'Me too, baby, me too,'

'So, do you have protection?...wait, how many sexual partners have you had in the last 30 days? Are you just recently out of a relationship? Are you repressing or suppressing any emotional issues from a previous relationship? Are these issues going to manifest in the form of a party pimple in 2 to 12 days as a result of your psychological issues? We good?...

...K, so, did you bring protection?'

Old 09-03-2012, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
....um, I'm missing something.

In this case, sure, but generally speaking? So anyone, by the way, this better go both ways, before they sleep with a one nighter, FWB, rebound, etc, should psychoanalyze their partner before having sex.

'Oh baby, I'm so ready to get it on with you!'

'Me too, baby, me too,'

'So, do you have protection?...wait, how many sexual partners have you had in the last 30 days? Are you just recently out of a relationship? Are you repressing or suppressing any emotional issues from a previous relationship? Are these issues going to manifest in the form of a party pimple in 2 to 12 days as a result of your psychological issues? We good?...

...K, so, did you bring protection?'
I'm not generally speaking of hooking up. If you are privy to information about the suffering of another human being and make the statement that you would take advantage of it if the opportunity arose, it's wrong.

Old 09-03-2012, 08:08 PM

691 posts, read 1,427,705 times
Quote:
Well, hopefully you will keep your attitudes for a good, long time. It will pay in spades for you.
Been working just fine for me so far.

Old 09-03-2012, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Been working just fine for me so far.
I'm sure it's playing out exactly as it should in your life. People tend to get exactly what they give.

Old 09-03-2012, 08:12 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,177,836 times
Quote:
I'm not generally speaking of hooking up. If you are privy to information about the suffering of another human being and make the statement that you would take advantage of it if the opportunity arose, it's wrong.
And how is it contributing to the suffering of that person and taking advantage of the situation if the person themselves doesn't see it as that?

Like I said, I wouldn't touch this girl physically speaking with a 100 foot pole, but I fail to see how others don't understand how someone else might and in their mind there is no wrong doing.

Old 09-03-2012, 08:19 PM

2,758 posts, read 4,961,264 times
The woman has slept with 30 guys in 4 months, and it would be wrong for the OP to try to have some fun with her ?

So somewhere after the 15th guy she didn't stop and think she might want to slow down ? Why is it not OK for the OP to have fun with her, if she is having fun with everyone else ? Do you really believe her state of mind is that of someone who isn't in control of herself ? I mean 30 guys, if this wasn't something that she didn't like doing, wouldn't she have stopped after guy number 10 ?
Sounds like to me, that this woman is someone who really really really enjoys sex, and she obviously has no trouble getting it. I don't imagine any one guy could satisfy her, even if she decided to go that route.
I would say, there is potential that this woman has some issues that go beyond "getting over a relationship". IME, healthy people do not seek satisfaction and happiness by drinking 4 nights a week, and sleeping with a new person, everytime. That isn't counting the times she calls up a guy from the week before to hang out again.
In all likelyhood, it is highly possible she is having sex with someone, every single day.
I have a hard time beleaving this FWB of the guy on this story. I suppose it is possible, but that would mean that every guy that she meets up with for the first time is most likely having sex with her within 4 hours of meeting her.
For me personnaly, that isn't really something that goes through my mind the first time I meet a woman. But, I'm not the one-nght stand master either, so there isn't much value there IME on this one.
We are all assuming that EVERY guy she meets WANTS her. Unless she is quite attractive, and dating guys that are average or below, I don't see every single guy she comes across as sleeping with her. And even still, I know some guys that will sleep with any woman that comes along. I also know guys that will not sleep with any woman that comes along (and he still has managed to sleep with approx 150 woman)

In short, I don't believe this woman has slept with 30-40 men in four months time.
Lets say 2 a week? 8 a month... geez, that is 32 men. ummmm, maybe it is possible.....
what a mess. ugh, the guy that marry's that woman is going to have his work cut out for him.

Old 09-03-2012, 08:19 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,764,332 times
Quote:
And how is it contributing to the suffering of that person and taking advantage of the situation if the person themselves doesn't see it as that?

Like I said, I wouldn't touch this girl physically speaking with a 100 foot pole, but I fail to see how others don't understand how someone else might and in their mind there is no wrong doing.
Look, think of this way, would you have sex with someone with a form of mental retardation even if they told you they wanted to?

Now, maybe you would....

But most guys are going to see that a woman in that situation is not able to think through what she may be agreeing to do.

MOST guys are going to be able to look at that woman and see her vulnerability and NOT choose to take advantage of it.

A drunk woman, or a woman grieving over the loss of a serious relationship, is not thinking clearly.

Like the mentally retarded person, she is mentally incapacitated (temporarily) and vulnerable to predatory men.

A real man would look at such a woman and not see an opportunity to score - he would see an opportunity to protect someone from themselves and decline her invitation - to be a protector instead of a predator.

Old 09-03-2012, 08:24 PM

Quote:
He fully admitted that he doesn't care if they see it as that or not. That's the point. How many times do I have to repeat it?

Quote:
Again, he doesn't care if it's wrong doing. That's the issue. And not only that, he would be willing to put his FWB at risk as well. That is evil.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.