Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 07:33 AM

125 posts, read 268,386 times

Advertisements

So yesterday night I managed to get with a woman who was 28 years old and divorced. Thing is it was only for a night and man did I have a great time with her. I am only a 19 year old kid, turn 20 in October and all of the girls I have dated have been either the same age as me but older in terms of months or just older than me. It is like I gain a lot of experience and the best sex I have had was with women who were 24 to 25 years older, the 28 year old yesterday was probably the best for me.

Any of you other guys like that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2012, 07:39 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,037,872 times
You've been dating some hot older women eh?

I admit it would be interesting to date a 45 year old, but I couldn't see myself in a long term relationship with someone that much older. Nor would I gravitate to an 18 year old. Someone around my age is still probably the ideal.

Old 03-16-2012, 07:42 AM

125 posts, read 268,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
You've been dating some hot older women eh?

I admit it would be interesting to date a 45 year old, but I couldn't see myself in a long term relationship with someone that much older. Nor would I gravitate to an 18 year old. Someone around my age is still probably the ideal.
Ya pretty much though I would prefer her to be a year older or so.

On the flipside yes, the best sex I have ever had was with women older than me. The woman I was with yesterday night was a Puerto Rican woman who looked kinda like a White Brunette, her skin was really pasty but she said what got her going was my light brown skin. Said she always had a thing for men with olive to light brown skin, I had a great time really. Problem is she was visiting from South Florida, will probably never see her again.

Old 03-16-2012, 08:15 AM

21 posts, read 126,492 times
It depends on her age, if she is not too old i would definitely date an older woman. I am attracted to older women because they have a certain class to them, they behave differently than the younger women. But i have never dated a woman more than 5 years older than me before. But i will when the opportunity comes along.

But you are a lucky guy to get a 28 year old woman at 19 years old. The woman sounds really beautiful too.

Old 03-16-2012, 08:22 AM

2,472 posts, read 3,197,020 times
I used to be the same way, but I was dating them because I assumed they were smarter....and I was wrong. High school drama personalities stick with people for decades. I will date anyone over 18 now as long as they have a modicum of intelligence.

Old 03-16-2012, 08:43 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,602,871 times
I prefer older women as well (although I dont think of 28 as older). Most younger girls do nothing but play games and create drama, and I dont want none of that.

Old 03-16-2012, 09:14 AM

37,409 posts, read 53,553,761 times
I'm a woman and the older one in my relationship, but only by a couple of years. Had we gone to HS together, we would have been in school at the same time...it's really not a noticeable gap, esp. as adults.

Old 03-16-2012, 09:29 AM

4,862 posts, read 7,960,654 times
19? LOL..Young, dum and full of c___.. When I dated a older woman at that age I thought it was because of my maturity.. Nope it was because I was young, dum and full of c___.. LOL.. There's nothing new under the sun..

Old 03-16-2012, 09:55 AM

691 posts, read 1,426,777 times
They should just rename this board to "penthouse forum" instead.

Quote:
On the flipside yes, the best sex I have ever had was with women older than me. The woman I was with yesterday night was a Puerto Rican woman who looked kinda like a White Brunette, her skin was really pasty but she said what got her going was my light brown skin. Said she always had a thing for men with olive to light brown skin, I had a great time really. Problem is she was visiting from South Florida, will probably never see her again.
and then you woke up, right?

Old 03-16-2012, 01:18 PM

2,266 posts, read 3,713,263 times
My wife is 6 years older than I am, we started dating when I was 19. In general (there are exceptions), women/girls my age tended to irritate me to no end with the drama and all around immaturity. Then again, I skipped the whole partying/club scene because it bored me - I'd much rather travel and get away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships