Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2011, 09:32 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,262,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaFlocka View Post
That's only 11 years older than me. When I think of old, I think of SS and retirement, not mid 30s.
Raena thinks she's old. Her business!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2011, 09:34 PM

471 posts, read 482,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
If you go over for dinner and the kids are at the babysitter's, then sex may be on the menu.

well...she told me a certain day of the week is best for dinner, because that's when her kids are at their fathers.

Old 10-30-2011, 09:36 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,947,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaFlocka View Post
What's wrong with 22 year olds? Though I'm 23, but you see my point.
Ok you are young and ready to rule the world. I get tired at 11 o'clock. Lol
But my point in the first place is not to tell anyone what they can or can not do. Everyone is different. My own Uncle married a women 13 yrs older than him. I am a romantic so I have hope for the OP.

Old 10-30-2011, 10:11 PM

53 posts, read 51,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Yeah it is old! And I'm old myself at 34. Now I wouldn't go after a 22 year old. But hey to each their own. And who is to say she didn't have people that lived near her. And she is trying something different now. And don't knock internet dating. Many friends and cousins married the love of their life.....from guess what the net! It's not for everyone but don't put down others who do.
many friends and cousins married the love of their life from meeting them on the internet? many? really? wow, thats really sad, does everyone you know sit around on the internet trying to meet people, he needs to get off the computer, go outside, get fresh air, get exercise, there are lots of real people outside, lots of things to do, lots of outdoor activities, lots of ways to meet people, try it!! sitting around on the computer all the time is very unhealthy, plus there is so much else to do, this woman is desperate, and the op should be out enjoying life and meeting people that way

Old 10-30-2011, 10:23 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,947,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCR76 View Post
many friends and cousins married the love of their life from meeting them on the internet? many? really? wow, thats really sad, does everyone you know sit around on the internet trying to meet people, he needs to get off the computer, go outside, get fresh air, get exercise, there are lots of real people outside, lots of things to do, lots of outdoor activities, lots of ways to meet people, try it!! sitting around on the computer all the time is very unhealthy, plus there is so much else to do, this woman is desperate, and the op should be out enjoying life and meeting people that way
Yeah well I sympathize with the OP's women now. I dated many around here and it didn't work out. And I do exercise as far as dancing and swimming. I even went on those dumb single mingle dating things. They suck by the way. And I do go out a lot and "mingle" with my friends and their friends.

Old 10-30-2011, 10:29 PM

53 posts, read 51,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
What does this have to do with anything? I'd say to the OP, go for it.
it has everything to do with it, a 22yr kid has no buisness being on a dating site, like i said he needs to get off the internet and meet real people, go do things, go enjoy life, people that sit around on the computer trying to meet people are desperate, gee, how did people meet others and have relationships before the internet was around??? and i think it is very disturbing that this woman would invite someone she met online to her home where she has two kids living with her, she doesnt know any thing about him really, just what he tells her, you never know whos behind the profile, she has two kids, she needs to be more careful. no offense to the op i just meant in general, you never know who you are really talking to online.

Old 10-30-2011, 10:48 PM

4,287 posts, read 8,045,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCR76 View Post
it has everything to do with it, a 22yr kid has no buisness being on a dating site, like i said he needs to get off the internet and meet real people, go do things, go enjoy life, people that sit around on the computer trying to meet people are desperate, gee, how did people meet others and have relationships before the internet was around??? and i think it is very disturbing that this woman would invite someone she met online to her home where she has two kids living with her, she doesnt know any thing about him really, just what he tells her, you never know whos behind the profile, she has two kids, she needs to be more careful. no offense to the op i just meant in general, you never know who you are really talking to online.
Sometimes 22-year-old kids (I'm 24 as of 3 weeks ago) have busy lives & busy jobs & don't have time for that stuff you mentioned. Online dating is one way to socialize that we otherwise would have missed out on due to the business of our lives/careers.

Old 10-31-2011, 06:38 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,227,196 times
Remember, whales cannot be cougars................

Old 10-31-2011, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
Remember, whales cannot be cougars................
Sorry, I was not clear.

We have met for lunch once.

Old 11-02-2011, 01:10 PM

So we went out for coffee again, and it was great. Like we had known each other forever.

I can't tell if I'm in the friendzone are not, here are pros and cons I found:

Pros
-She made sexual jokes
-Touched me arm a few times
-Didn't say the word friend

Cons
-No comment abt my appearance
-Didn't say the word date
-Got a hug

We are meeting again tomorrow. Do I just escalate touch to make sure I dont get friendzoned?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships