Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2011, 12:36 PM

6,550 posts, read 7,325,216 times

Advertisements

We don’t hear often of old women looking for young boys for a serious committed relationship. I guess you don’t mind being her sex boy toy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2011, 01:08 PM

24,665 posts, read 70,095,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLucky View Post
Oh, puleez.

This was an easy one to figure out!

Our sweet Hawk need to date other 22 yr olds. Cougar should be ashamed of herself.
Oh, puleez back at you and with all due respect.

It's not by any stretch an "easy one to figure out" at all and is purely a judgmental conclusion reached by only spurious input.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk50 View Post
Why should be "ashamed"? She's a very nice person, and I wouldn't see sex as her taking advantage of me.
And on this I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
We don’t hear often of old women looking for young boys for a serious committed relationship.
Surely you jest in making such a statement when history defies such a generalization and many May/September relationships over many years (and regardless of whether the male or the female is the older of the two parties) have been extremely successful. What may be not commonplace doesn't automatically mean that such relationships are doomed and neither does the fact that you either don't know of such relationships or haven't heard of them likewise portend a negative outcome.

Old 11-04-2011, 01:18 PM

650 posts, read 1,821,808 times
I think a lot of guys are silently (or loudly) cheering for you in this thread. Keep up the good work!

Old 11-04-2011, 01:33 PM

2,006 posts, read 4,332,837 times
You've ruined a lot of your chances as I can remember from past threads that you created, but this time don't say too much or appear to excited. Just get in there and handle your business and get out, that's all this old lizard is looking for. It's an even exchange and another notch for you, plus i'm sure you'll learn a few things and we'll see less threads like this from you.

Old 11-04-2011, 01:47 PM

471 posts, read 484,229 times
Quote:
We don’t hear often of old women looking for young boys for a serious committed relationship. I guess you don’t mind being her sex boy toy.

So, you don't think I'm getting anything out of her?

Old 11-04-2011, 01:49 PM

471 posts, read 484,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordlife View Post
You've ruined a lot of your chances as I can remember from past threads that you created, but this time don't say too much or appear to excited. Just get in there and handle your business and get out, that's all this old lizard is looking for. It's an even exchange and another notch for you, plus i'm sure you'll learn a few things and we'll see less threads like this from you.
Thanks. I'm just going to take it slow. Not expecting anything more than a kiss on the 3rd date. I just enjoy her company.

Old 11-04-2011, 02:39 PM

531 posts, read 2,910,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk50 View Post
Thanks. I'm just going to take it slow. Not expecting anything more than a kiss on the 3rd date. I just enjoy her company.
Obviously what you do is up to you, but this situation as you have presented it indicates that you can get significantly more on the 3rd date if you want to. My guess is that she's going to lose interest if you don't move quicker. Sorry, don't mean to make you uncomfortable but it just seems there's only one reason for the 2 of you to spend time together.

Old 11-04-2011, 03:25 PM

24,665 posts, read 70,095,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usedtobeanyer View Post
Obviously what you do is up to you, but this situation as you have presented it indicates that you can get significantly more on the 3rd date if you want to. My guess is that she's going to lose interest if you don't move quicker. Sorry, don't mean to make you uncomfortable but it just seems there's only one reason for the 2 of you to spend time together.
I couldn't disagree with you more. Maybe it can work, maybe it won't and maybe the OP is going through a learning process as is the woman he's met and maybe this will work for them. But thus far the OP and despite his previous posts has said nothing on this thread to prompt such negative responses. God Forbid that, just maybe, a relationship which doesn't fall within the narrow parameters accepted as "normal" by the moral majority could work out to the benefit of both parties. What a concept.

Old 11-04-2011, 03:53 PM

31,635 posts, read 22,606,478 times
She wants to Adopt you!

Old 11-04-2011, 04:59 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,804,178 times
Quote:
We don’t hear often of old women looking for young boys for a serious committed relationship.

I'm a woman and I like younger men for relationships.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships