Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 01:56 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,151,129 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganusn View Post
I'm still wondering why he's still seeing you after not having sex for 3 months. But yes.....you need to ask him and not us.
I agree. Being intimate would only make your relationship closer, And it sounds like he does not want that for whatever reason. Cut your losses and find someone who is exited to be with you, physically and otherwise. 3 months is a very solid amount of time for 2 adults.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2011, 01:56 PM

2,919 posts, read 5,810,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Humble View Post
Oh, ok. But when you rounded first and second base, was his passion intense? I ask this, because he may not be a very sexual guy. Believe it or not, they do exist.
The attraction is intense....so dont think I was disillussioned with the relationship......but uh...obviously so.

Old 08-14-2011, 02:00 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,665,481 times
Read " He's Just Not That Into You"...or if it's not for religious reasons...then he is gay!

Old 08-14-2011, 02:00 PM

2,440 posts, read 3,434,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I think you need to ask THAT guy - not all guys.

I agree. And it doesn't mean anyone is sick either. We are not all carbon copies. Be fair and ask him. You might even find that by some miracle,
he might be considerate of your feelings and just want to wait until he knows for sure that you're not some psycho-sicko before getting stuck in some fatal attraction. Nothing personal. But then, having sex really is. You don't get any closer to someone you may hate a day later, than that.

Old 08-14-2011, 02:01 PM

2,179 posts, read 3,407,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastbabe View Post
The attraction is intense....so dont think I was disillussioned with the relationship......but uh...obviously so.
How did he turn you down? Did he say he was busy? Did he say, Thanks but no thanks?

Old 08-14-2011, 02:01 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,907,987 times
There could be a million reasons.
Positive side: He really likes you. He doesn't want to jeopardize what you guys got going on.
Wants to take it slow. Nothing wrong with that. You can't get to know a person over 3 months. People change over that time. But if a guy is around that long he must like something about you.

Negative side: Has intimate issues. Likes you as a friend....only. Hiding secrets.

Talk to him. I had one guy who wouldn't kiss me after a couple dates. Finially I flat out said why don't you kiss me? He didn't want to be too forward to me. But by me telling him it's ok he did it. A very romantically way too.

Old 08-14-2011, 02:06 PM

52,309 posts, read 52,777,716 times
You should probably ask him.

I think after 3 months I'd be wanting to put a hurt on it.......

Old 08-14-2011, 02:08 PM

2,919 posts, read 5,810,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Humble View Post
How did he turn you down? Did he say he was busy? Did he say, Thanks but no thanks?
We met out for dinner. Decided it was time....Said he had to run to his home to handle something and would meet me back at my place...Of course, he doesnt call, but texts that he wont be coming over... due to having to get up early the next morning and other ridiculous excuses....

Old 08-14-2011, 02:12 PM

5,139 posts, read 12,721,387 times
Maybe he has some disease or moral standard? Sure he isn't married?

I mean its not that hard to get someone to be strait forward if you are. If someone was giving me excuses I would flat out call them on it and say:

This no sex thing is not what I am looking for. Are these your values or is there something you need to talk about with me?

If he is too tired then go find another person with more energy. Its only been 3 months. And really its only been three months...find someone else. What is the point of your relationship if you never see each other or have sex? It basically barely exists because of life complications. Why not let it go and find something that is not as problematic?

Old 08-14-2011, 02:15 PM

2 posts, read 1,191 times
take a bath mabye...at any rate don't bulk us all together, most guys are complete jerks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships