Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2011, 07:36 AM

1,176 posts, read 2,201,594 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Not "into" her bed. No doubt the TV is in the bedroom and they went ONTO the bed to watch it. He was making an assumption that because he was ON the bed, the situation would naturally lead to sex. She's not yet ready for that and he's ticked off. Obviously not much communication going on there but he should nonetheless grow up and accept her boundaries - he's not a teenager.
ok i'm gonna nitpick here a little bit, what the heck. but first "no" is no" let's not even go there.

it depends if there's another TV or not. if there's a TV in the living room and they can sit on the couch and watch TV and maybe make out or whatever that's one thing. but if she bypasses the sofa and takes me into her room and onto her bed i might be expecting a little more than some smooching. for me this thing depends on whether or not they had other options on where to watch TV. i think she intended to have sex with him and changed her mind for some reason.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2011, 07:39 AM

2,163 posts, read 4,350,167 times
Good grief Why does everyone always have to be in such a hurry for sex. If the relationship is the right one you'll have 40+ years of sex with a 30 year old as long as you both stay in shape and healthy. What's a few more weeks

Old 01-20-2011, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical Trouble View Post
Good grief Why does everyone always have to be in such a hurry for sex. If the relationship is the right one you'll have 40+ years of sex with a 30 year old as long as you both stay in shape and healthy. What's a few more weeks
i guess caus it's so much fun. it's a very powerful urge and instinct. don't get me wrong i agree with you in theory and even morally but sometimes i think sex is what makes the world go round, not money.

Old 01-20-2011, 07:45 AM

5,258 posts, read 9,164,823 times
To me, attraction is a huge part of the intimacy component. I need to be attracted to him at least somewhat in order to get intimate or even kiss.

Old 01-20-2011, 08:18 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,896,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
To me, attraction is a huge part of the intimacy component. I need to be attracted to him at least somewhat in order to get intimate or even kiss.
Why would you even think of being intimate with or kissing someone to whom you're not attracted?

Old 01-20-2011, 08:24 AM

142 posts, read 239,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Oh and you already know you're a "good kisser"? Please! Your arrogance knows no bounds. .
This is a fair point. Guaranteed, at least one girl in 3, who you kiss, will tell you that you are a great kisser. So most guys are "great kissers" well before they leave their teenage years behind. Means zilch.

Old 01-20-2011, 08:27 AM

97 posts, read 161,741 times
5 dates in my book is a good amount of time. Sorry ladies, but I don't wait past 3 dates. Sex is important, because sometimes you can be awesome with a person outside of the bedroom, but with sex sometimes all the chemistry can go out the window.

I know people are all for taking it slow, but lets face it if two people are going to be together, they will be together if sex happens on the 2nd or 10th date. This is just the facts of life. A guy will never ditch a girl after sex if he likes her. A guy doesn't leave a girl because she gave it up to early. Men are simple creatures and we stick around if we like the girl. Sex or not

Old 01-20-2011, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWSB13 View Post
5 dates in my book is a good amount of time. Sorry ladies, but I don't wait past 3 dates. Sex is important, because sometimes you can be awesome with a person outside of the bedroom, but with sex sometimes all the chemistry can go out the window.

I know people are all for taking it slow, but lets face it if two people are going to be together, they will be together if sex happens on the 2nd or 10th date. This is just the facts of life. A guy will never ditch a girl after sex if he likes her. A guy doesn't leave a girl because she gave it up to early. Men are simple creatures and we stick around if we like the girl. Sex or not
NOT????? you stick around with no sex?

Old 01-20-2011, 08:38 AM

97 posts, read 161,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkrplr1 View Post
NOT????? you stick around with no sex?

Most of the time no, but if I really liked the girl then I would after talking after the 3rd date. If she said yes I really like you, but I am not comfortable with that just yet. I don't run into that a lot, but if I like a girl then I would wait. Sometimes my mind is not settled on a girl until we have sex, because like I said things can change.

Old 01-20-2011, 09:11 AM

94 posts, read 169,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkrplr1 View Post
ok i'm gonna nitpick here a little bit, what the heck. but first "no" is no" let's not even go there.

it depends if there's another TV or not. if there's a TV in the living room and they can sit on the couch and watch TV and maybe make out or whatever that's one thing. but if she bypasses the sofa and takes me into her room and onto her bed i might be expecting a little more than some smooching. for me this thing depends on whether or not they had other options on where to watch TV. i think she intended to have sex with him and changed her mind for some reason.
There's only one TV. It is in her bedroom. Just thought it was weird she stopped the making out in the middle of it. That is all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships