Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2018, 05:07 AM

43,431 posts, read 77,366,917 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfall View Post
Got it. You are reasonable, intelligent, thoughtful, and everyone else isn't.

I feel bad for the consumers on this forum that you think so little of them. I am confident that when they come on here and ask generic questions such as these, that they are capable of understanding that this is a discussion forum and not legal advice. I have faith in consumers even if you don't.
You know... If someone has an itch to run a forum, they don't have to go pirate and continually hijack another operator's forum.
Many versions of forum software are widely available and inexpensive, and some are even free.

One can set their own standards for topics, for discussion, for membership, etc.
They can drool as they turn every post into an admiration of their astuteness, notify visitors and members in their own TOS that that is the game at hand, as they call the tune to which the angels will boogie on the heads of pins.

There is no need to relentlessly hijack another forum owner's venue and operation in pursuit of pedantic narcissism. None.
Well, it might take a little effort to get going. It is easier to wade into someone else's operation, for sure.
I greatly respect the effort expended by owners and moderators of CityData forums and the following they have established over the years...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2018, 07:04 AM

8,578 posts, read 12,471,635 times
We're now at six pages and the one-post OP has never been back. Typical.

Old 02-14-2018, 07:15 AM

10,997 posts, read 22,040,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kww View Post
atall agents on this board would be best served to just respond to every thread with "talk to your attorney" and leave it that. That'll satisfy J_B (hint: it likely still wont) and this subforum will surely move at breakneck speeds with interaction and topics
I'm pretty certain that'g giving legal advice and agents can't give legal advice. Wait, did I just give legal advice?.

Old 02-14-2018, 07:15 AM

43,431 posts, read 77,366,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmichigan View Post
We're now at six pages and the one-post OP has never been back. Typical.
Well....
Someone has to get the ball rolling.

And, I am on page 2.
Setting for 40 posts per page keeps the page number down.

Old 02-14-2018, 08:51 AM

8,578 posts, read 12,471,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeJaquish View Post
Well....
Someone has to get the ball rolling.

And, I am on page 2.
Setting for 40 posts per page keeps the page number down.
Maybe I should change my page setting. That way I won't have to read as much.

Old 02-14-2018, 10:41 AM

15,603 posts, read 40,535,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Page 3 of the TX Disclosures:

87. Are there any nasty people living within 100 yards of the house. If yes, please explain if it's good nasty or bad nasty.
Maybe Ms. Jackson lives next door?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals