Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 01:20 PM

373 posts, read 1,474,810 times

Advertisements

The agency finally released us after we filed a complaint. The funny thing is within 12 hours of our request to be released our listing was completely removed from all websites (inlcuding the mutliple listings with errors). If we had received that kind of quick of response from the beginning, none of this craziness would have ever had to happen. I am just glad to finally be rid of these people and really appreciate all the advise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2007, 03:01 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,637,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaCruzes View Post
The agency finally released us after we filed a complaint. The funny thing is within 12 hours of our request to be released our listing was completely removed from all websites (inlcuding the mutliple listings with errors). If we had received that kind of quick of response from the beginning, none of this craziness would have ever had to happen. I am just glad to finally be rid of these people and really appreciate all the advise.
Hopefully things will work out well with your next broker. Be sure to discuss your expectations upfront and truly gauge whether the next one appears genuinely willing to perform.

Old 01-15-2008, 08:28 AM

3 posts, read 23,377 times
sounds like if you go to the broker in charge, and they refuse to assist you in a "client" mannor, they are not doing their fiduciary duties to you as the client and therefore you have grounds for dismisal, for not doing their "job". remember you hired them,,,they work for you.....they meaning the company...if you still get no resolve definately go to the real estate commission with your complaint and proof of conversational requests AND their denials.

Old 01-15-2008, 10:23 AM

1,177 posts, read 4,166,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rglad2cu View Post
sounds like if you go to the broker in charge, and they refuse to assist you in a "client" mannor, they are not doing their fiduciary duties to you as the client and therefore you have grounds for dismisal, for not doing their "job". remember you hired them,,,they work for you.....they meaning the company...if you still get no resolve definately go to the real estate commission with your complaint and proof of conversational requests AND their denials.
Welcome to the site. One suggestion is that you need to check the date of the posts you are responding to. This was originally posted three months ago and resolved shortly thereafter.

Old 01-15-2008, 11:37 AM

373 posts, read 1,474,810 times
Since this was responded to - I thought I would update. We did change agents (and agencies) and our new agents have restored our faith in Real Estate Agents. It is amazing the difference between a top notch agent and bad agent. While the market remains the same (maybe a little worse - I don't really know) just having an agent that communicates well makes the process so much more enjoyable - even in this market. For all you agents out there that still value EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, I say "THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART". You guys make a stressful situation bearable and your good service is very appreciated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals