Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 10:26 PM

359 posts, read 1,838,693 times

Advertisements

Wow, deuterdu. I am impressed. Few people "read the label" of foods when they eat out.
Rep points for you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2008, 06:25 AM

473 posts, read 1,737,481 times
Yeah I don't go near the Starbucks Lattes too often for that reason.. its fattening. Its a dessert if you ask me LOL But its still nice to have the look of a Starbucks in the area. I feel all "uppity" now. hee hee

The Kohls will be awesome. I love Kohls and I hate having to drive to Cary all the time. (even though I work there a few nights a week)

Well lets see if that Target ever shows up.. that would be the icing on the cake!

Linda

Old 03-08-2008, 12:16 PM

84 posts, read 370,851 times
Smile Businesses coming to FV

I was talking to my neighbors recently about the growth coming to FV since we live in the subdivision behind where Kohls is being built. There is suppose to be room for 4-5 other smaller stores with Kohls being the anchor. Kohls will be directly behind the old businesses that are on 401 (some sort of stone business, etc) and rumor is that there is negotiation to sell that area and that will have other types of food/stores. Hopefully no more fast food. I also heard that there might be a Daniels (there is one in Apex) could be building somewhere in FV too. I just want Target to get here quick! The rumor on that one is that they are suppose to be building on 55 right at the edge of FV before entering Holly Springs. I forget the name of the gas station and pool/bar hall over there. Until I see ground breaking, I consider them all rumors!

Old 03-09-2008, 05:59 AM

446 posts, read 1,394,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC to NC View Post
I was talking to my neighbors recently about the growth coming to FV since we live in the subdivision behind where Kohls is being built. There is suppose to be room for 4-5 other smaller stores with Kohls being the anchor. Kohls will be directly behind the old businesses that are on 401 (some sort of stone business, etc) and rumor is that there is negotiation to sell that area and that will have other types of food/stores. Hopefully no more fast food. I also heard that there might be a Daniels (there is one in Apex) could be building somewhere in FV too. I just want Target to get here quick! The rumor on that one is that they are suppose to be building on 55 right at the edge of FV before entering Holly Springs. I forget the name of the gas station and pool/bar hall over there. Until I see ground breaking, I consider them all rumors!
I keep hearing the same thing about a target in that area....in the giant open field across from the golf cart sales business on the bypass. I really hope it's true. Now all we need are some restaurants (not fast-food) and a Borders Books & Music, and a Lowes....sorry, got carried away.

Old 04-01-2008, 04:55 PM

16 posts, read 56,000 times
A Best Buy or something of the sort would be great, too! I live right near Fuquay and love it, but I was looking for a CD the other day for someone and after having no luck at Walmart or CD Warehouse, I thought---A Best Buy would be great! I bet it will be here before too long! I agree with all of you, though--a Target would make my dreams come true. hehe!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary