Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2012, 01:19 PM

2 posts, read 2,885 times

Advertisements

Hi all-I am wondering if anyone knows the name/number of a certain vendor at the Raleigh flea market. She is an outside vendor and sells plants wholesale-enormous, gorgeous ferns and other hanging plants as well as some flowering plants and household plants. She is based out of Benson and during the week sells wholesale to florists but is at the flea market almost every weekend.

I had her business card but have misplaced and need to place an order with her. I called the flea market but they said they don't keep records and couldn't remember her name. She isn't there today (Sunday).

Thanks so much for any help!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2012, 02:07 PM

4,598 posts, read 10,162,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikle5 View Post
Hi all-I am wondering if anyone knows the name/number of a certain vendor at the Raleigh flea market. She is an outside vendor and sells plants wholesale-enormous, gorgeous ferns and other hanging plants as well as some flowering plants and household plants. She is based out of Benson and during the week sells wholesale to florists but is at the flea market almost every weekend.

I had her business card but have misplaced and need to place an order with her. I called the flea market but they said they don't keep records and couldn't remember her name. She isn't there today (Sunday).

Thanks so much for any help!
I have a hard time believing they don't keep records since vendors can pay for monthly spots, etc. Maybe you got unlucky and were talking to some new guy in the office.

Old 08-19-2012, 02:29 PM

2 posts, read 2,885 times
Default Well....

I should clarify. They have a list of names but said they don't know which name goes to which spot. They said they knew who I was talking about but couldn't remember her name. Called twice and had them ask around. No luck. :-/

Old 08-20-2012, 06:00 AM

447 posts, read 1,621,091 times
The vendors that are regularly near the plant lady might know her name, so maybe try asking them. When you are out there all weekend, you get to know your vendor neighbors.

I used to be a vendor out there and there were no hard and fast record of vendors and what spots they are in. Whatever spot you get is usually based on what time in the morning you get there. You would pay your fee and go to the spot they gave you for the day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary