Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2006, 04:32 PM

693 posts, read 2,762,232 times

Advertisements

Any recommendations for good restaurants in Cary around Crossroads or south?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2006, 10:56 PM

1,726 posts, read 5,864,871 times
Try Dalat Seafood, it's a vietnamese place that has pretty good fish and seafood dishes. It's in the Wellington Place shopping center.

Old 09-20-2006, 06:56 PM

60 posts, read 303,700 times
There are a bunch of restaurants on Kildaire Farm Rd. The Loop has really good pizza and sandwiches. One of our favorite places nearby. Carrabba's is a chain but it's pretty decent Italian. In the same shopping center as The Loop is Torero's, an excellent Mexican restaurant. And the best place on Kildaire is Sushi Thai, in the Big Lots shopping Center. I think CitySearch rated it some of the best Sushi in the Triangle.

In Crossroads there is Baba Ghannouj...well technically it's across the street near Petsmart. It's also a chain but has good Mediterranean food. The curry chicken platter there is awesome. There is a little row of restaurants in Crossroads, kind of in the parking lot near Best Buy. I think a pizza place, a sub place (Subway maybe), and Kashin which may or may not still be there. It's a Japanese place, never been there but heards it's good. We go to the Coldstone at the end of that row of stores for dessert sometimes.

In Waverly there's a Chinese place called China Pearl that is very good. Also the Whole Foods in Waverly has an incredible hot buffet and salad bar. There is a little cafe in there that you can eat in. The food changes all the time and there are always 20+ different dishes on the hot buffet bar.

Near the mall there are a few places. On the Border is good Americanized Mexican food. Next door is Macaroni Grille. Again both are chains but have good food.

Hope this helps!

Old 09-20-2006, 09:29 PM

1,726 posts, read 5,864,871 times
I heard the India Garden at Cary Town Center is pretty good. I have yet to try it.

Old 09-21-2006, 05:12 PM

60 posts, read 303,700 times
Yes it is good, I forgot all about it though b/c I haven't been there in so long. There are a lot of very good Indian restaurants in Cary actually.

Old 09-21-2006, 05:49 PM

1,540 posts, read 5,566,277 times
Grass is Greener, Nancy is going to be emailing me all the good restaurants she knows in Cary, and has tried. Her and her husband eat out alot and would know seeing that they live there. Hope all is well with your house.

Debbie
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary