Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2006, 01:44 PM

34 posts, read 34,011 times

Advertisements

I have just arranged for a years lease in Morrisville, a place called Crabtree Crossing Apartments. I am in Houston right now, and I have reserved the apartment so I definetly have a place to live there no matter what. I have been to Morrisville once and I know its near the airport. Does anyone know this apartment complex and if the area its around is ok? Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2007, 06:23 PM

1 posts, read 3,174 times
I have leased this apartment for three months and have one month available.
I have moved my own home. If you are interested in sub leasing for a month that would be great.
you can contact me at vijisridhar@comcast.net

Old 11-29-2007, 07:12 PM

2 posts, read 9,206 times
My husband and I lived at Crabtree Crossing for 6 months and we really liked it there for the most part. It is in a nice area and we found the location to be a relatively easy commute to Durham and Raleigh. We enjoyed taking walks along Morrisville Parkway and into the Preston neighborhood every afternoon. The only complaint I had about the apartment itself was that our neighbors below us smoked and the smell of cigarette smoke often came into our apartment. As a non-smoker this was somewhat aggravating. There is a train track that runs parallel to the apartment complex which may be annoying to some when the trains come through. We actually grew to like the sound of the train once we got used to it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary