Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-23-2021, 10:24 AM

1,400 posts, read 763,910 times

Advertisements

I could not find the one-cup measure, so I had to fill the 1/3 cup measure three times.

The cap broke off my tea kettle and now it doesn't whistle, and I never know when the water is boiling.

My hair looked great yesterday but that does not help me today.

The Yankee candle I love I burned down to less than half.

They put too many sliced carrots in the frozen veggie mix
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2021, 10:48 AM

2,888 posts, read 989,003 times
A client paid me with a fifty dollar bill and I would have preferred smaller bills. Anytime you try to use a larger bill to purchase something in a store, they look at you like you're trying to pull a fast one. "Oh, a life of crime, eh? I know your type." Meanwhile, I'm just a boring lady with big bills, trying to buy laundry detergent.

Old 12-23-2021, 03:06 PM

30,585 posts, read 25,135,704 times
I thought I had my holiday schedule down pat. Today I learned I am needed to make a salad for a family do after Christmas. This will entail another trip to a grocery store. On Christmas Eve.

Old 12-23-2021, 03:07 PM

30,585 posts, read 25,135,704 times
I asked Santa (DH) for the things I wanted for Christmas. Now I know exactly what I am getting for Christmas.

Old 12-23-2021, 07:22 PM
bjh

60,055 posts, read 30,368,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerania View Post
I hope that the spider was OK, too. It was just trying to find something to eat.
I am a spider wrangler from way back. They serve a purpose and are innocently fulfilling it so I won't squash them, but will set them outside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy739 View Post
First World Problems Humor Thread
A person goes to pull one tissue out of the box and three come out and there you are. They won't go back in the box and you don't know what to do with the other two. You don't need to use them, you can't throw them away, so they just lay there on your dresser, which is just wrong and all you can do is hope that no one stops by and sees tissues laying around your house.
I feel your pain! Tissues or moistened wipes, it's a potential waste. I sometimes look around for something extra to do with the extra tissue/wipe. And it's not sanitary to push them back in the box/dispenser unless you've just washed your hands. The point of having a tissue stick up out of the box is so it can be removed without contaminating the others. Pushing them back in defeats that purpose. Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.

My FWP:
Our washing machine takes longer than I'd like. It spins, then "rebalances the load" adding minutes. So an hour load takes closer to an hour and a half!

Old 12-24-2021, 08:27 AM

12,015 posts, read 11,286,008 times
KathrynAragon didn't share her dressing recipe with us and now I am wondering if it is like mine, I am not even making dressing this year.

Both freezers are so full that I have to remove items to see what all I've got.

I had to open a box of tea bags so THEN had to put them in the canister.

The coffee scoop won't fit into the canister until I use about 1/4 of the coffee.

Old 12-24-2021, 03:45 PM

19,956 posts, read 13,450,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsmeeyow View Post
Both freezers are so full that I have to remove items to see what all I've got.
Lol, that just happened this very day except that it was just the kitchen freezer. My stepson, who is an excellent chef, is preparing Christmas side dishes and needed freezer space. Had to take out a 30 gallon bag of frozen meet of uncertain age and put it in the chest freezer under the stairs until we can sort it out better. Which, of COURSE we will do Any Day Now!

Old 12-24-2021, 06:22 PM

12,015 posts, read 11,286,008 times
I am too lazy sometimes to wrap gifts so buy the amazon bags in the gift option - I then proceed to open the pretty bag to make sure the item is correct and in good shape......only to pull out one of the "ribbons" when I close it back. (I have done this so many times and yet will not learn from it!)

Old 12-24-2021, 09:18 PM
bjh

60,055 posts, read 30,368,879 times
If you're as friendly to women as you are to other guys, many women will think you're interested when you're not.

Old 12-25-2021, 03:28 AM

1,400 posts, read 763,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjh View Post
If you're as friendly to women as you are to other guys, many women will think you're interested when you're not.
You may take this as a compliment. What this means is that you must be very attractive that this thought often enters their minds.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology