Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 02:33 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,819,953 times

Advertisements

Rush limbaugh is just an ignorant, pill popping lunatic with ridiculous views along with anorexic ann coulter and sexual harassment o'reilly (winners huh?). Fox new is completely far right wing bias without reporting any "real" news. I really only watch cnn or cspan for news as you actually get a fair account of politics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2010, 02:35 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,290,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
This is really simple. Its Saul Alinsky

Rule 11: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, polarize it. Don’t try to attack abstract corporations or bureaucracies. Identify a responsible individual. Ignore attempts to shift or spread the blame.

Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.

And finally:

"The end is what you want, the means is how you get it. Whenever we think about social change, the question of means and ends arises. The man of action views the issue of means and ends in pragmatic and strategic terms. He has no other problem; he thinks only of his actual resources and the possibilities of various choices of action. He asks of ends only whether they are achievable and worth the cost; of means, only whether they will work. ... The real arena is corrupt and bloody." p.24

In other words, ethics is determined by success.

You should read Rules For Radicals. It is the liberal playbook.
It will be very interesting to see how THEY attempt to refute what you say here. Surely MM or Huff Po will be able to give THEM some good stuff about what you said not being in Alinsky's book. I wonder if THEY think that only liberals can buy that little piece of playbook for libs. Do you suppose?

Old 06-04-2010, 02:37 PM

329 posts, read 202,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Rush limbaugh is just an ignorant, pill popping lunatic with ridiculous views along with anorexic ann coulter and sexual harassment o'reilly (winners huh?). Fox new is completely far right wing bias without reporting any "real" news. I really only watch cnn or cspan for news as you actually get a fair account of politics.
Exactly how do you know all this about limbaugh, coulter, oreilly and fox if all you listen to is cnnand cspan? I think I was right about you.

Old 06-04-2010, 02:37 PM

469 posts, read 579,526 times
Quote:
But I'll bet you speak with authority on the news of Fox news all the time. Just like you did here.

Old 06-04-2010, 02:38 PM

Quote:
I think that you know very little about those three people since all you manage is the normal name calling of a lib. Also, it appears that you are just a little jealous of Coulter's body.

Your whole post sounds like it was taken from Huff Po or MM.

Old 06-04-2010, 02:38 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,868,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdencaulfield View Post
Because liberals are bullies, and like most bullies they attack the fat kids, the stupid kids, the crazy kids, and the obnoxious kids.
Too funny! It's really not fair of you to go into a battle of wits with those ill equipped.

Old 06-04-2010, 02:39 PM

329 posts, read 202,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
With info they got at MM, TP, Huff and Puff and Kos. Right?
It appears you are of course correct. These counterclockwisers claim to know everything about fox,lumbaugh,hannity etc. then claim in the next breath they never watch em.

Old 06-04-2010, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilpin Girl View Post
But I'll bet you speak with authority on the news of Fox news all the time. Just like you did here.
You smacked that lib right on the sitting cheek with that post.

Old 06-04-2010, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Too funny! It's really not fair of you to go into a battle of wits with those ill equipped.
I am not sure which day Huff Po or Kos printed those very words for use by libs. Can you tell me when it was?

Old 06-04-2010, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldTheBeans View Post
It appears you are of course correct. These counterclockwisers claim to know everything about fox,lumbaugh,hannity etc. then claim in the next breath they never watch em.
They don't watch or listen to any of those people. They just read whatever MM has posted that day and blow it out in little name calling blurbs. Actually it is very humorous and I love to watch them do their thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies