Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 12:32 PM

2,930 posts, read 2,237,321 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
You made the statement, why should I do the research to support what is at this point nothing but your allegation?
I won't go down that bunny trail with you.

You're all alone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2010, 12:32 PM

68,436 posts, read 54,913,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamontnow View Post
You and your Israel-hating friends keep parroting this bit about international waters and illegality.
Your bias and credbility are well marked by your deliberately misquoting the article you cite in post #35. You can take your baseless "Israel-hater" crap and file it with your other false, baseless, allegations.

Your willingness to rubber stamp any action Israel takes as fair & just is just you parroting the Likud party line.

Old 06-03-2010, 12:34 PM

68,436 posts, read 54,913,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sol11 View Post
I won't go down that bunny trail with you.

You're all alone.

Yeah right! Talk about spin

You made a statement as fact and have nothing factual to support it.

Stop with the 'history records' fairy tales unless you have something factual to support your case.

Old 06-03-2010, 01:17 PM

1,263 posts, read 2,340,804 times
Now it turns out there were "martyrs" on that lead boat. Guess they got their 70 virgins.
'I want to be a shahid': Flotilla activist hoped for martyrdom - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

The "aid workers" are getting more interesting by the day.

Old 06-03-2010, 01:26 PM

2,930 posts, read 2,237,321 times
Quote:
Yeah right! Talk about spin

You made a statement as fact and have nothing factual to support it.

Stop with the 'history records' fairy tales unless you have something factual to support your case.
Leave the dunce cap in the corner when you finally are excused.

Old 06-03-2010, 09:41 PM

4,145 posts, read 10,478,259 times
Quote:
I see, so people defending themselves when attacked by commandoes are wrong yet if you defend yourself when attacked you're in the right?

Talk about believing what you want to believe
They breached a blockade and were armed. Video shows them attacking the commandos. I realize that anything Jewish is something you despise, but these idiots went into this thinking they were going to try and make a statement. A statement was made, though probably not the one they wanted.

You run a blockade, you get boarded. It happens all the time. Casualties aren't a result of them running the blockade. It's a result of them attacking commandos.

Israel is WELL within its right to prevent aid from being brought to people that only exist to kill Jews.

Take your anti-semetic garbage elsewhere.

Old 06-04-2010, 01:04 AM

3,261 posts, read 3,730,878 times
Oh and let's not forget, Israel has the right to clone the passports of innocent people, use them to enter Dubai & murder a Palestinian guest staying in a hotel there.
They also claim the right to spy on their allies & develop nuclear weapons in secret.

What they don't allow is the importation of cement into Palestine, because it could be used to build bunkers, the Israelii's want the palestinians to be out in the open when their aircraft bomb them, makes it easier for their pilots to hit their targets.

Old 06-04-2010, 01:11 AM

8 posts, read 4,622 times
Biden is a drunk and nothing else!

Old 06-08-2010, 08:07 PM

1,263 posts, read 2,340,804 times
Default Blair on flotilla: Israel has the right to defend itself

The representative of the Quartet and former Prime Miniser of Britain says Israel has every right to inspect ships coming to Hamas-run Gaza.
Blair: 'I am 100% on Israel's side'

Old 06-08-2010, 08:14 PM

48,493 posts, read 97,352,941 times
You go lookig for a fight and you usually find it. I guess they go back to launching missles from civilian areas now at Israel cities and saying Israel attcked civilians. The line gets old.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies