Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 12:25 PM

7,083 posts, read 12,094,169 times

Advertisements

Ah, now we just have to wait for the Chicken Little's to go running back to their holes till the next recession.

I can't wait to stop hearing their shrill and obnoxious cries.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2010, 12:28 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,875,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
The graph I showed came out "today." And it shows every single day since he was elected.

Now you can be crazy with hate and see some sort of imaginary downward trend the last eight months.....or you can be normal and see that it's basically a flat line.

The crazy will see what they want to see.
Obama's Approval Rating Lowest Yet, Congress' Declines

President Barack Obama's job approval is the worst of his presidency to date, with 46% of Americans approving and 48% disapproving of the job he is doing as president in the latest Gallup Daily three-day average.

Yeah its all imaginary lol That link isnt real now you are saying its basically a flat line lol when a min ago you said this

Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Yes that would be 51% the same it's been for over eight Months.

Don't believe your lying eyes!

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

Old 04-26-2010, 12:29 PM

13,186 posts, read 15,025,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
There's always the honeymoon period and the 2nd year swoon. Every president EVER has gone through it. Not sure why some on the right here think Obama is an exception.
Very true as this graph shows.

http://pollkatz.homestead.com/files/...1_image001.gif

Clinton, Reagan, Nixon, and Bush all trended downward from the start of their terms.

Bush did have a temporary exception to this as people initially rallied around him during the start of the Iraq war.

The queen bee likes to point out Obama falling from 70% at the start of his term....LOL

But doesn't like to talk about the fact he's had a flat 50% approval rating for over eight Months.

Old 04-26-2010, 12:32 PM

6,183 posts, read 6,108,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Very much true because the work to pay credit that people got ends this year. The increase in the Bush child credit expires in Jan and will be half of what it was. Yeah how about we cut spending. How about we not create more entitlement programs till we can pay for the ones we already have. There is 670+ Billion in new taxes signed by Obama that start next year and is over for the next 10 years
At the same time more people should be employed. It'll be a tradeoff. And it's dangerous to cut taxes in time of war, don't you support our troops? Cutting taxes in waer is why we're in this mess to begin with!

Quote:
New Bill Would Raise Rates, Says Insurance Group

Insurance Group Says Health Bill Will Mean Higher Premiums - washingtonpost.com

Report: Health overhaul will increase tab

Report: Health overhaul will increase tab - Health care reform- msnbc.com

Just to start there has been post made on this board about it in more details
I doubt that

Public Health Care Spending To EXCEED Private Insurance Spending In 2011

Quote:

When companys have to pay a tax to the gov they will pass that on to us

And if your beloved W didn't cut taxes then spend like a drunken lunatic, we'd have never been here to begin with.

Quote:

No that isnt all they have people wanted real change when they elected Obama. They didnt get that. They got more of the same. It should be improving we are paying for it with taxpayers money just wait till we get to start to try and pay for it

I will wait to see official reports not a poll done on calling 1,000 people

Also it should with the census

The O Dog is working just fine with me. My taxes won't increase substantially this year, and we have a real leader with intelligence in the WH. And the census workers would qualify and being underemployed. Did you read the article? Underemployment is decreasing. Gallup is long trusted as the most accurate pollster group. If you don't trust them, you don't trust anyone.

Old 04-26-2010, 12:34 PM

6,183 posts, read 6,108,933 times
Quote:

President Barack Obama's job approval is the worst of his presidency to date, with 46% of Americans approving and 48% disapproving of the job he is doing as president in the latest Gallup Daily three-day average.
That was from over a month ago. It's 51-42 now and that's with the economy just starting to get better. But in your own words

"I will wait to see official reports not a poll done on calling 1,000 people"

Old 04-26-2010, 12:36 PM

38,856 posts, read 25,670,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Its a poll/index, NOT the official numbers from BLs and BEA.

Hilarious!! An "index" from Gallup is virtually meaningless, but we all realize how desperate the obama sycophants are for good news.

Ummmmm....you do realize these are polls...don't you?

I realize how hatred of Obama has consumed your waking hours.

Pity...

Old 04-26-2010, 12:48 PM

5,319 posts, read 9,014,750 times
Quote:

Yeah its all imaginary lol That link isnt real now you are saying its basically a flat line lol when a min ago you said this
Do you always go back to articles from OVER A MONTH AGO (March 18) to argue current poll numbers ???

Old 04-26-2010, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
At the same time more people should be employed. It'll be a tradeoff. And it's dangerous to cut taxes in time of war, don't you support our troops? Cutting taxes in waer is why we're in this mess to begin with!

I doubt that

Public Health Care Spending To EXCEED Private Insurance Spending In 2011

And if your beloved W didn't cut taxes then spend like a drunken lunatic, we'd have never been here to begin with.

The O Dog is working just fine with me. My taxes won't increase substantially this year, and we have a real leader with intelligence in the WH. And the census workers would qualify and being underemployed. Did you read the article? Underemployment is decreasing. Gallup is long trusted as the most accurate pollster group. If you don't trust them, you don't trust anyone.
Hopefully more people will be back to work. That isnt going to change that working people will have less money in their pocket next year when they work to pay credit ends the Bush child credit is cut in half and expires. Then they get to help paying the 670+ bill

As far as the healthcare part I'm not getting into that anymore then the links I posted for you.

I didnt love Bush But wait isnt Obama going around saying hes gave out the largest tax cuts in history and arent we still paying for the war. So you are complaining about Bush doing something while ignoring that Obama said hes done it more then Bush. So shouldnt you be complaining about Obama doing it instead of Bush ( tax cuts) More like credits

LOl yeah you're going to be the only person in america that is going to keep the work to pay credit and you are exempt from helping pay his 670+ Billion in new taxes starting next year lol

You are sitting here bragging about a gallup poll that isnt an official statement of our unemployment lol

Old 04-26-2010, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post
Do you always go back to articles from OVER A MONTH AGO (March 18) to argue current poll numbers ???
The person said that Obamas approval rating has been above 50% for 8 mths that link proves it hasnt

So that means I can go back as far as 8 mths

Old 04-26-2010, 01:08 PM

48,493 posts, read 97,172,484 times
Hopeful y the unemployed were out lookig foir a job ;so where not really included.Reminds me of the stimulus job coutning. Don;t like the results change the contuing mehtod or the questions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies