Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2010, 07:28 PM

10,654 posts, read 18,760,060 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
I am so devastated by those of you who reject my post.........not. Calipoppy, you might want to look in a mirror before you call someone a liar. You lie when you label people as racists when they oppose Obama.
You still haven't produced the quote from the Fox News interview that backs up your claim.

Everyone is waiting, it should be very easy to find, because I'd have to think you'd be sure of it before posting about it, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2010, 07:29 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,485,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
There is no problem with disagreeing with President Obama but be truthful regarding what you are disagreeing about.
You might heed your own advice when you accuse people of being racist.

Old 03-19-2010, 07:29 PM

7,727 posts, read 12,471,372 times
Quote:
I am so devastated by those of you who reject my post.........not. Calipoppy, you might want to look in a mirror before you call someone a liar. You lie when you label people as racists when they oppose Obama.
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy
Where were you people 8 years ago? For 8 lonnnnng years the Republicans defended the village idiot known as George W Bush. Now that was the imbecile parade comin to town.

When will the President Obama bashers just admit their true motivations for their hate filled tirades?

If McCain had won and pushed through healthcare reform the Republican yahoos would be licking his boots in a worship frenzy. Yet they can not stand that President Obama will have the wonderful legacy of bringing healthcare to the masses.
Nowhere in this post do I see an accusation of racism. Perhaps you are seeing "implications" where there are none?

Old 03-19-2010, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
You still haven't produced the quote from the Fox News interview that backs up your claim.

Everyone is waiting, it should be very easy to find, because I'd have to think you'd be sure of it before posting about it, right?

Keep waiting. I feel no obligation to play by your rules. Do your own research.

Old 03-19-2010, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Keep waiting. I feel no obligation to play by your rules. Do your own research.
I did my own research.

You see, you can't just come on here and make things up. If you can't back up your own claims, why should we believe you? I read through the entire interview and saw nothing along the lines of what you have claimed.

Hence, you lied. You made it up. It's very childish of you to start a thread, not back up your claims, then tell people to "do their own research".

The reason you are telling people to "do their own research", rather than simply provide a link to back up your statement, is because you made it up.

Here's the link:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,589589,00.html

Old 03-19-2010, 07:33 PM

90,295 posts, read 121,587,476 times
Quote:
I know you libs want to be enabled by mommy and daddy government. I will not be an enabler. If you really want to know you will do your own research.
In other words, you don't have anything. Thought so!

Old 03-19-2010, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
In other words, you don't have anything. Thought so!
In other words, I don't jump through hoops. The info is out there.

Old 03-19-2010, 07:35 PM

Quote:
In other words, I don't jump through hoops. The info is out there.
The info is out there and it proves that you made it up. You lied, you made up your OP. It's proven by the info here:

President Barack Obama Talks to Bret Baier About Health Care Reform Bill - Special Report w/ Bret Baier - FOXNews.com

7,545 posts, read 8,377,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msina View Post
Nowhere in this post do I see an accusation of racism. Perhaps you are seeing "implications" where there are none?
Calipoppy has a habit of throwing out the race card. "You know, that's why the Tea Party started Nov 5, 2009 *wink wink*".

7,727 posts, read 12,471,372 times
I posted the link to the interview, it was not there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies