Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2010, 07:06 PM

7,727 posts, read 12,424,222 times

Advertisements

There is no actual quote of the President saying such a thing in the Fox interview that I can see. Did I miss something?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2010, 07:07 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,443,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlerain View Post
In other words Obama never said what you claim he said...
He said it in his interview on Fox News.

Old 03-19-2010, 07:08 PM

18,247 posts, read 22,595,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Link please....never mind your thread title reveals the truth.

Implying isn't saying

Old 03-19-2010, 07:08 PM

90,296 posts, read 121,119,704 times
Quote:
Well, SHOW US A LINK, then!

Old 03-19-2010, 07:09 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,224,893 times
Quote:
Are you familiar with the expression "that is your opinion and it doesn't mean squat to me"?
Good idea, pommy! You just hang on to the ideas in your head and reject anything which is contrary to what you want to believe.

Old 03-19-2010, 07:11 PM

8,029 posts, read 9,233,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazinGracie View Post
<insert rolling eyes emoticon>

And if you were in charge of fixing the health care mess, just what would you do? How would you suggest we take care of this? Or are you OK with insurance companies denying coverage, raising premiums, lining their pockets with the blood spilled by countless people who cannot afford coverage, forcing people to use Emergency Rooms for their doctor's office visits, forcing people to choose between buying the medication they must have to live or the food they need to survive, denying coverage for pre-existing conditions? What would you do to combat waste, fraud and abuse within the entire health care system?

Please, tell me your "cure"...tell me how you will fix this. Give me your step-by-step solution and how you will implement it so ALL Americans can have health coverage. If you can't, then please, stop belittling those who would.
Can you show us where in the bill price controls on medications are, when the importation of cheap drugs from Canada and other foreign countries will be allowed,and what specific limitations will be made on insurance companies raising their premiums?
Also what will those without insurance do for the next 4 years as they wait for the marketplaces to open?

Old 03-19-2010, 07:11 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,443,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Well, SHOW US A LINK, then!
I know you libs want to be enabled by mommy and daddy government. I will not be an enabler. If you really want to know you will do your own research.

Old 03-19-2010, 07:13 PM

7,727 posts, read 12,424,222 times
Here's the link to the interview, you may have interpreted something to support your opinion though there is no such quote I could find.
President Barack Obama Talks to Bret Baier About Health Care Reform Bill - Special Report w/ Bret Baier - FOXNews.com

Old 03-19-2010, 07:13 PM

37,479 posts, read 19,377,610 times
Quote:
You keep banging the same old race drum calipoppy. No one even takes you seriously because racism is your answer to every criticism of Obama. I don't care what color this puppet is. He is still a puppet POTUS. If you are really into race you should be furious that a foreign white man like George Soros is pulling the strings for Obama.
Racism is waht we see in post # 5 of this thread.

What makes me furious is that an Australian owns the right-wing media that is telling the mental dwarves of this country how they should oppose our duly elected Capital-"P" President. What scares hell out of me is that many of them are dumb enough to listen to the Aussie.

I personally think Murdoch would look good in stripes and chains.

Old 03-19-2010, 07:15 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,491,034 times
Quote:
health care reform because he will fail if it doesn't. Do you care? I don't.
He is narcissistic it is all about him and not the people in his country!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies