Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2010, 04:28 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrymiafl View Post
Monopolisation of some industries comes to the Jews naturally...
What do u want ..? To work for the purpose of losing..? They make profits & they expand...
They are like Warren Beatty,the women came on to him,what should he do..? Ruin their dreams..?

Or like drug dealers who make profits and seek to expand their 'turf', anyone in the way be damned? Just give 'em a pass for doing what comes naturally, eh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2010, 05:54 AM

48,502 posts, read 96,838,702 times
Fro what I have read the housing is not in a disputed territory and it seems we have may have blown it out of propostion.If it is then they had better stop other building in the territory by paleatians it seems. In fact it seems that it was just by chance that the news broke when it did. That being said who really thniks that either trust the other;not me.

Old 03-15-2010, 06:04 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
The joke is not on Biden, it is on the Unites States, and it is weird to see Americans celebrate the insult.

Old 03-15-2010, 07:02 AM

2,574 posts, read 2,487,476 times
Disputed teritory by whom ..?
The ...Palestinian Authority..?
The wolves dispute the pastures of the sheep...

( I don't even bother to comment on libels,comparing legitimate economic activity by Jews to drug dealing)...

Old 03-16-2010, 02:28 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,543,408 times
Hey!! Remember...."Ol Good Time Joe had all this foreign policy experience!!!

Are we surprised??? Obama's world view has being shaped by radical anti-Semites is whole life!!

NOBODY IN THE MEDIA DUG INTO THIS GUY'S PAST OR HIS ASSOCIATIONS!!

Rev. Wright!

YouTube - Barack Obama: A History Of Radical Associations!

Farrakhan! Phlager!!! and this guy...

YouTube - Obama's Associations - His College Years???

The Jews have no friend in Obama....

Old 03-16-2010, 02:40 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
Disputed teritory by whom ..?
The ...Palestinian Authority..?
The wolves dispute the pastures of the sheep...

( I don't even bother to comment on libels,comparing legitimate economic activity by Jews to drug dealing)...

So you'll just limit your comments to inane comparisons to Warren Beatty?

We know, Israel hasn't, doesn't, and never will do anything wrong, right?

Old 03-16-2010, 03:09 AM

2,104 posts, read 1,442,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRinSM View Post
so it's okay for israel to stoop down to the level of their neighbors? i thought we developed countries were supposed to lead by example. but not in the case of israel, right? i forgot, israel is a special case, where a wide latitude of leniency may be applied. thanks for that line harrymiafl. what a load of bs!
Unfortunately, it's not the first time I have heard it.

I just wonder... what is the statute of limitations on this period of leniency? 100 years? 200? Forever? Does this unwritten statute apply retroactively as well? Can we "reactivate" the "right" so as to give special consideration to other, historically oppressed peoples who lost their homelands? I do sympathize with Israel in many ways but the way they are (and have historically been) handling this conflict leaves a lot to be desired, in my opinion.

Yeah, yeah, some trigger-happy Jack will tell me how my saying what I said above is tacit approval of Israeli enemies or anti-semitic. Feel free to do so. My ignore list has room for a lot of Straw Men.

Old 03-16-2010, 05:12 AM

1,793 posts, read 3,350,353 times
Quote:
Ho,ho...
many antisem myths quoted here...

The phantom ... "rich Jew ",or rich in general,who escapes high taxation...Really ..?

Do u know that USA is unique in the world to apply "the law of blood "on tax evasion..?

If a U.S citizen flies to France & kills 12 babies there,French law applies,no death penalty,paroled after a max of 25 years...
But if he does tax evasion in Luxemburg,USA laws apply,he is like Harrison Ford in..."The Fugitive "...
No statute of limitations,on the hunt forever & mandatory prison sentence,if convicted...5 years min...

That's why no USA citizen dares to do tax evasion ...

Jews historically emigrate to foreign countries & raise them, economy-wise...They become employers,they create jobs,expand the economy,open new sectors,they are not "leeches " or " parasites " who suck the blood of foreign nations...

The same happens in USA,. If the Jews are 2% of the pop,they may be 8% of employers. They create jobs & they are the most generous ,anti-authoritative & anti-discriminatory bosses,for they have been burned historically by discrimination & supression...

Imagine an America where the Jews were as many as the blacks,12%...
How prosperous we ,the rest 88% of the pop, would be...
Excellent points, harry. Not to mention that the blacks in this country would be NOWHERE without the American Jews. They worked tenaciously to bring about the equal rights movement, having experienced black-sheep status (no pun intended) in their own history.

Old 03-16-2010, 08:07 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,543,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulsurv View Post
Excellent points, harry. Not to mention that the blacks in this country would be NOWHERE without the American Jews. They worked tenaciously to bring about the equal rights movement, having experienced black-sheep status (no pun intended) in their own history.

Two jewish kids and a black kid were killed back in 1963 in Mississippi while driving at night. They came down from the north to help with civil rights.

Old 03-16-2010, 08:37 AM

11,446 posts, read 16,184,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Joe Biden snubs Israeli PM after surprise announcement to build homes on war-won land during U.S. vice president's visit | Mail Online
What a disaster of a foreign policy.

Grovel/embrace/apologize to your enemies, back stab/shun/alienate your allies.

"Smart power" indeed.
"back stab". Are you kidding?
Israel (America's beloved, dollar consuming 'ally') makes America look like a big spineless fool that can be led around by the nose.
It's the same people who demand that the US be tough in the world that accept it when the US succumbs to Israel's demands.
The situation is tough because too many people believe that Israel is the pinnacle of perfection, always the faultless, innocent victim.
The latest news is that AIPAC doesn't approve of the the current US attitude. Time for the AIPAC revenge machine to go into action.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies