Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2010, 08:33 PM

454 posts, read 483,714 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by conc1
I see that you get your news from some bias places.
What Apartheid ?
Arabs in the middle east can VOTE FREELY only in ISRAEL. (And in Iraq for right now).
Arabs in the middle east are free to talk against their government ONLY in ISRAEL.
In all other places they are thrown to jail tortured, and probably will not see their families.
Show me another place that have citizens who are wishing ill on you and still hold 20% of the position in the Parliament ?

No they can't.

This is a link to the number and names of Arabs member of the Israeli Knesset
List of Arab members of the Knesset - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There have been Israeli Arab members of the Knesset since the first Knesset elections in 1949. The following is a list of the sixty-three past and present members.

I just would like to remind you that in 1948 Israel survive and won a war waged by 7 Arab countries and still allow Arabs to become citizens.

If you think Israel is so bad to Arabs you should check ARABSFORISRAEL.COM
Maybe you should open your eyes to what Arabs who are for freedom really think about Israel.
You would be surprise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2010, 10:52 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,884,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
Please drop "Einstein" from your screenname. He was an avid Israel supporter, having narrowly escaped Hitler's ovens himself. I'm quite certain he would not want someone like you using his moniker. Blech.

Not to mention that it's an entirely inappropriate way to refer to yourself, for other reasons . . .
Yeah, the world should listen to you, and your rhetoric. Of course, being chatty without sense... you just might excel in it. Besides, to me it is America first. Anybody making a mockery of my country won't get a free pass. My allegiance is with the USA, NOT Israel. Those who can't stand it, should move to that wonderful world.

And you can ask Einstein if he wouldn't be disgusted in what he sees in Israel today. Trust me, I'm EinsteinsGhost.

Old 03-12-2010, 11:28 PM

454 posts, read 483,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Yeah, the world should listen to you, and your rhetoric. Of course, being chatty without sense... you just might excel in it. Besides, to me it is America first. Anybody making a mockery of my country won't get a free pass. My allegiance is with the USA, NOT Israel. Those who can't stand it, should move to that wonderful world.

And you can ask Einstein if he wouldn't be disgusted in what he sees in Israel today. Trust me, I'm EinsteinsGhost.
It's really "humble" of you to call yourself that name!
I am sure your IQ is not so high if you are ashamed or disgusted by Israel.

Biden doesn't need Israel to make a full of him, he does it quite well himself!

Israel has the right to defend it's citizens, from enemies that choose to hide among their population, and hit them daily from an hour distance and sometime less.

The same right that the US had to go half way across the universe to find the terrorists that hit us in 9/11.

If you care about the US you should care about Israel, because without that little country there, the Jihadists will be all over here killing us.

Not to mention, that without the all the information that we got from Israel over the years including complete weapon systems and fighter airplane from USSR, (that supplied the Arabs) the cold war would not have ended.

So you can allow yourself to care about Israel, because if you go there they will love you back, and guess what, they don't burn the US flag in the streets.

Old 03-13-2010, 03:31 PM

7,226 posts, read 22,243,395 times
protecting the citizenry is a lot different than antagonizing not only your enemies, but your allies as well. i'm all for israel protecting itself and being proactive against potential threats, but to pull the **** they did while biden was visiting was an unclassy move.

Old 03-13-2010, 05:48 PM

2,574 posts, read 2,496,170 times
Ho,ho...
many antisem myths quoted here...

The phantom ... "rich Jew ",or rich in general,who escapes high taxation...Really ..?

Do u know that USA is unique in the world to apply "the law of blood "on tax evasion..?

If a U.S citizen flies to France & kills 12 babies there,French law applies,no death penalty,paroled after a max of 25 years...
But if he does tax evasion in Luxemburg,USA laws apply,he is like Harrison Ford in..."The Fugitive "...
No statute of limitations,on the hunt forever & mandatory prison sentence,if convicted...5 years min...

That's why no USA citizen dares to do tax evasion ...

Jews historically emigrate to foreign countries & raise them, economy-wise...They become employers,they create jobs,expand the economy,open new sectors,they are not "leeches " or " parasites " who suck the blood of foreign nations...

The same happens in USA,. If the Jews are 2% of the pop,they may be 8% of employers. They create jobs & they are the most generous ,anti-authoritative & anti-discriminatory bosses,for they have been burned historically by discrimination & supression...

Imagine an America where the Jews were as many as the blacks,12%...
How prosperous we ,the rest 88% of the pop, would be...

Old 03-13-2010, 06:09 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,038,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Why is it his fault when Israel behaves like a bully? I don't like Biden, but why blame this news on him?! The way I see it Israel is making a fool of the US.
Biden just said what everyone else was thinking - good for him

"People who heard what Biden said to Israeli officials behind closed doors were stunned," the centrist Israeli daily newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth reported. "This is starting to get dangerous for us," Biden castigated his interlocutors. "What you're doing here undermines the security of our troops who are fighting in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan. That endangers us, and it endangers regional peace."

Old 03-13-2010, 06:10 PM

68,364 posts, read 54,587,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrymiafl View Post
The same happens in USA,. If the Jews are 2% of the pop,they may be 8% of employers. They create jobs & they are the most generous ,anti-authoritative & anti-discriminatory bosses,for they have been burned historically by discrimination & supression...

Imagine an America where the Jews were as many as the blacks,12%...
How prosperous we ,the rest 88% of the pop, would be...
Based on?

Is this why non-Jews are welcomed into the diamond industry for example?

Old 03-13-2010, 06:13 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,751,694 times
Israel couldn't live in peace thousands of years before Islam existed. Neither side is deserving of peace, why would we borrow from China to help either

Old 03-13-2010, 06:22 PM

41,325 posts, read 45,039,351 times
Shocked!

ADL 'shocked,' 'stunned' at White House's 'public dressing down of Israel' - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Quote:
The Anti-Defamation League said it was shocked at the Obama administration's "public dressing down" of Israel over its decision during Vice President Joe Biden's weeklong visit to move forward with the construction of 1,600 housing units in East Jerusalem.
I just have to ask: why would they be shocked about this from someone who "made his bones" in a pro-hezbollah/hamas church for 20 years.

Old 03-15-2010, 04:10 AM

2,574 posts, read 2,496,170 times
Monopolisation of some industries comes to the Jews naturally...
What do u want ..? To work for the purpose of losing..? They make profits & they expand...
They are like Warren Beatty,the women came on to him,what should he do..? Ruin their dreams..?

As for the Biden suggestion that 1600 f-word apts...jeopardise USA troops,that is a nice wake-up call for the American Jews...They should have worked for Hillary & not split forces between her & Obama...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies