Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 07:02 AM

8,185 posts, read 12,634,639 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeTC View Post
I can't imagine turning down the trim Tiger gets offered.

So shoot me. Of course, I'm no longer married.
Yeah - can't turn down 'trim' like this? Jeez, it isn't even 8AM and you already have your beer goggles on?

Dlisted | Be Very Afraid

For the rest of his 'beauties' click on the link and scroll down...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2009, 07:11 AM

3,854 posts, read 4,833,949 times
I think JFK and Tiger are simmular in they had fathers/families that led them into a diretion I dont either would have taken if left on their own.

I wouldnt classify either as a sex addict.

the difference is that JFK had a support system of deniers and cover-upers and a wife that wasnt gonna leave...

Tiger for all his millions aint got a freakin friend right now.

This is what happend, tiger has been living Earls dream all his life, the money and crazy money made it to where he didnt want to fail...

This is the tip of the iceberg. Tiger has been a broken man for a long time...the beautiful wife and crazy money didnt/doesnt mean anything more.

Elin was leaving him...He drank and drug up to where he was really contemplating offing himself...just he was just drunk enough to wreck his SUV...in the front yard...

Maybe he tried to negotiate with Elin, like he did with the national enquirer to keep the story quite...When Elin said no...she was leaving him...Tiger's world ended.

Its all over sports fans, I dont think you will be seeing tiger on the Links anytime soon...

Just like Michael Jackson and Andre Aggasi, he is finally free.

Old 12-09-2009, 07:11 AM

50,335 posts, read 63,906,560 times
I think they both lack morals, but I have less respect for Tiger Woods. JFK's father was known to flaunt mistresses, so his sons had reason to think this was acceptable behavior. As far as we know, TW was raised better than that.

Old 12-09-2009, 07:26 AM

2,352 posts, read 2,277,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Yeah - can't turn down 'trim' like this? Jeez, it isn't even 8AM and you already have your beer goggles on?

Dlisted | Be Very Afraid

For the rest of his 'beauties' click on the link and scroll down...
If you think she represents what he gets thrown at him on average, then delude yourself all you want.

Who he chooses is another conversation.

Old 12-09-2009, 07:28 AM

13,648 posts, read 20,767,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua0 View Post
President John F Kennedy was said to have a robust libido. He had sex with numerous ladies while he was married, including an 18-year-old intern in the White House for whom he arranged a phony job so he could get easy access to her.

Tiger Woods is another adulterer with uncontrolled libido.

Question 1: Do you think JFK and Tiger Woods are sex addicts that need treatment or just lack morals?

Question 2: Which one do you respect and admire more/less?
No, I think both are examples of why celebrity/power/wealth is incompatible with a monogamous setup like marriage. These guys live in a world most cannot imagine.

Rare is the celebrity like Paul Newman. More typical is Mick Jagger. Most should follow the example of George Clooney, who is smart enough not to get married, at least right now.

Old 12-09-2009, 07:32 AM

2,352 posts, read 2,277,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I think they both lack morals, but I have less respect for Tiger Woods. JFK's father was known to flaunt mistresses, so his sons had reason to think this was acceptable behavior. As far as we know, TW was raised better than that.
LOLOL JFK was a highly educated man. Please stop. He knew precisely what he was doing. Tiger is also a highly educated man. Lest one forget he graduated from Stanford.

They both knew the score.

Old 12-09-2009, 07:49 AM

8,276 posts, read 12,854,528 times
Why is it anyones business who these guys have sex with? Seems to me it is only the concern of the family members. Tiger made a choice and one I don't understand... his wife is far more attractive than the skanks that were sleeping with him.

Don't you have to ask why a woman that knows he is married would stoop to such a low? What kind of self esteem do they have? These men took what was being freely given. Why not question the morality of these women?

Seems to me neither are particularly people I would admire, well at least for their social positions, values or so on. Tiger is the best golfer in the world and probably history, for that I recognize his achievments. Eerything else is none of my business. I don't drive Buiks because he gets $10 M from them,, I don't drink Gatorade, I don't use Amex, Nike or any other product he endorses. Does it have anything to do with him? ...No. There are better cars, Nikes suck, gatorade is something akin to industrial waste, and the Amex card is yet another product designed to make American poor.

I am a thinking person I will evaluate a product on my needs and its ability to fill those needs. If Tiger Woods does a horizontal mambo with anyone it does nothing in my world... other than have me write too much over a topic I could care less about, but find interesting because others apparently do? I'm not sleeping with him, I'm not his realtor (though I wish I were) and We don't golf or otherwise socialize together, We do live in the same city but thats about as close as we get. What he does has no impact on me. I certainly won't take an arrogant road to pass a judgment on him. His choice, his life... this choice might cost a lot. It's a shame his family has to go through it.

oh well, life goes on and who will know the difference in 100 years?

Old 12-09-2009, 07:56 AM

1,796 posts, read 1,660,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reelist in Atlanta View Post
If you are talking about being attracted to 'some beautiful woman' I would agree with your statement that "there is not a capable man . . ." If you are talking about acting on these impulses I would have to disagree. There are many men who would not cheat on their spouses.

That having been said, I do think that the majority (more than half - maybe even much more than half) of marriages have had infidelity issues. I don't know much about JFK's affairs. I do know that what Woods does is much more than extra-marital affairs. That grossly understates the issue. Woods is promiscuous. That's a social pathology. He seems to be very impulsive and seems to have absolutely no control over his impulses.

Perhaps this is just the way he is. Perhaps this is what he saw in his own family growing up. This kind of behavior is much too common in some segments of scociety and can lead to illegitimacy, the spread of AIDS and other STD's in addition to a host of other problems.

- Reel
I think this is true of both men and women. I wish it was more acceptable or understandable that women have lust too, and that it can be just as strong as men's lust.

I mean, if I am honest, I have to admit that I lust after stuff all day long. I call my boyfriend "honey" because he is who he is and also because he does very sweet things to me in bed. If I didn't have a bunch of other things to do, I'd be happy staying there all day long. I'm a girl, so I literally could. I mean, the arousal issues are different.

That said, I could go shopping and also lust after things. If I went to Neiman Marcus, I can guarantee you I would see things that I couldn't have that I would desperately crave. A $2000 gorgeous Valentino hand bag? Instant lust! But I wouldn't be able to have it, and I wouldn't steal it.

If we are honest, we would admit that we all are kids in a variety of candy stores. Our "candy" might vary, but we all have our kinds of candy. I love sex, good food, fashion, music, and shoes. Also nice wine to some extent. I also love my job. So I've built my life around these cravings. I've got a lot of clothes, two guitars and accessories, an insane number of shoes, a humongous recipe, CD, and online music collection, a well-stocked wine rack, and so on.

It's all about healthy impulse control.

Old 12-09-2009, 09:04 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,756,720 times
diva360 - You sound like a sensible person. I would like to know you.

Old 12-09-2009, 09:08 AM

1,796 posts, read 1,660,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
diva360 - You sound like a sensible person. I would like to know you.
Thanks, Greg. I try to be sensible about most things, though sometimes I need to fight my impulses. Feel free to friend me here. I'm also friends with purple, as you can probably see.

Last edited by diva360; 12-09-2009 at 09:58 AM.. Reason: "tree" is not "try"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies