Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 07:19 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times

Advertisements

i like the way mr obama plays it, passive aggressive works for me. he was being so respectful of the somalis just b4 he shot the pirates in the head.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2009, 07:36 PM

10,239 posts, read 19,598,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Are you for real. I have no idea who that other person is. Why would I waste time posting under two different names. I dont care if you comment or not or what you think about me
Naw, I am an imposter....

BTW -- you can slap youself all you want. Hell, I can do that as well

See how easy it is? Another for good measure:

As to the earlier post? I just call it as I see it. And invite others to form their own opinions on it. Like I said, if I am wrong? Then I will publicly apologize. I've done it before.

As it is though, I stand by it. That is, you and "Nvxplorer" are the same posters. And funny, too, in your public profile, you write messages to yourself.

But ok, we all have our own quirks. I drink too much beer sometime...

Old 11-26-2009, 07:51 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,409,326 times
Quote:
A puppet who whipped your best.
Obama is not even a gnat in my world.

Old 11-27-2009, 10:05 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,528,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasReb View Post
Naw, I am an imposter....

BTW -- you can slap youself all you want. Hell, I can do that as well

See how easy it is? Another for good measure:

As to the earlier post? I just call it as I see it. And invite others to form their own opinions on it. Like I said, if I am wrong? Then I will publicly apologize. I've done it before.

As it is though, I stand by it. That is, you and "Nvxplorer" are the same posters. And funny, too, in your public profile, you write messages to yourself.

But ok, we all have our own quirks. I drink too much beer sometime...
Man is there some one who can put a stop to these false accusations I dont even have the energy to address this anymore

Old 11-28-2009, 09:53 AM

10,239 posts, read 19,598,982 times
Quote:
Man is there some one who can put a stop to these false accusations I dont even have the energy to address this anymore
I am glad you wrote this, EC. Let me say this:

I sincerely and pulicly apologize for my accusations concerning you and NVxplorer being the same poster.

Now, I had/have good reason to say what I thought. And, again, invite others to glean over the thread and see how such a conclusion could easily be arrived at.

At the same time, my own evidence is -- I realize now -- not sufficient to make such a charge. And really, it doesn't matter to me, anyway (that is, I don't care how many names someone posts under...I am not a Moderator).

That doesn't translate into that I don't think you are not obscessive with your playing of the race card and the ABM persona. And I do intend to challenge you each time it is played (assuming I am on line).

But as may be, in any event, the bottom line is that I do indeed apologize. To both you and NVX.

Old 11-28-2009, 10:37 AM

6,022 posts, read 7,826,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyandclaire89 View Post
We have a president bowing to everyone around the world
CONSERVATIVES AT THEIR ABSOLUTE BEST, making a big deal out of nothing, he's showing respect just because other wopside individuals like cheney didnt do it doesnt mean anything, cheney doesnt have respect for any1.

Old 11-28-2009, 10:50 AM

3,728 posts, read 4,868,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita Mordio View Post
In a lot of cultures, bowing is a sign of respect. Is it wrong for the President to adhere to the cultures of other countries?
It is also a sign of submission and subservience in most cultures, especially when it is royalty or when the other person does not return the bow in an equal measure.

Old 11-28-2009, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Carbonni View Post
It is also a sign of submission and subservience in most cultures, especially when it is royalty or when the other person does not return the bow in an equal measure.
so you believe he seen obama as given in.

Old 11-28-2009, 11:01 AM

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...b3c67_1501.jpg

i'd rather bow to royalty than kiss it

Old 11-28-2009, 11:17 AM

3,728 posts, read 4,868,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...b3c67_1501.jpg

i'd rather bow to royalty than kiss it
As creepy* as the kiss was, it at least implies equality. I am waiting for Obama to literally kowtow next, I am sure you will state that in Imperial China it was a sign of respect for the Emperor and that it in no way represents inferiority.

*The homoeroticism of the kiss is only part of the reason why it was so creepy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies