Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 09:20 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,350,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnInMansfieldOhio View Post
There are ****loads of black supremacists in the USA yet nobody talks about that because evidently your group is only a hate group if you are white. Don't quite get that logic but thats what the Jewish Marxists and their White Elite allies who run the News Media tell us so it must be true.

Many of these White Supremacist groups are FBI/CIA fronts. The FBI created fake Klans during the 1960s to round up peoples names and addresses to go after the real Klan. The Neo Nazi groups are the same way. I will say this 50% increase is probably 50% intelligence organizations founding groups.

I would put no stock in the danger of White organizations. Most of them are FBI controlled and all of their names and rosters are on every government computer from now until the end of time.

NON ISSUE
You've wandered onto the wrong website again. Better get back home, schnell!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2009, 09:50 PM

29,920 posts, read 39,643,215 times
Quote:
The Southern Poverty Law Center has documented a staggering 926 hate groups operating in our country — a more than 50% increase since 2000.
Heck, that's only 3 times the amount of ACORN subsidiaries...

Old 11-01-2009, 01:24 AM

2,553 posts, read 2,448,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre57 View Post
Because racism is still a problem. Libs pioneered legislation for the civil rights act and LBJ signed the bill into laws. Without this, many whites would possibly still attend hangings of blacks, and many other abuses.

Is racism dead? No, it's still alive and doing well, there are people who still carry the hatred through their own ignorance, and lack of education.
You think because the civil rights act was signed into law, it stopped hangings....that's murder....there were already laws about that remember. People stop racism....not a law. The civil rights act came about because that's what people (the country) wanted. It wasn't just what liberals wanted so LBJ signed it into law and everybody else in the country (all the white people that were left), just obeyed it and stooped attending hangings....."many whites"....what is that suppose to mean. That's flat out insulting!

You forgot something....before the civil rights act act could get signed.....they had to abolish slavery about a hundred years earlier and that was the republicans from the north that did it....they didn't pioneer it though....they just fought and died for it in the Civil War.

Old 11-01-2009, 01:29 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,669,131 times
Are La Raza, Black Panthers, NAACP, and CAIR listed on their site as Racist Organizations?

Old 11-01-2009, 02:48 AM

3,857 posts, read 4,232,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
You did ask for other peoples opinions the second you posted in on a public forum
Of course I did. Soooo, what's new about that?

Old 11-01-2009, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno3314 View Post
You think because the civil rights act was signed into law, it stopped hangings....that's murder....there were already laws about that remember. People stop racism....not a law. The civil rights act came about because that's what people (the country) wanted. It wasn't just what liberals wanted so LBJ signed it into law and everybody else in the country (all the white people that were left), just obeyed it and stooped attending hangings....."many whites"....what is that suppose to mean. That's flat out insulting!

You forgot something....before the civil rights act act could get signed.....they had to abolish slavery about a hundred years earlier and that was the republicans from the north that did it....they didn't pioneer it though....they just fought and died for it in the Civil War.
Have you ever heard of or read about Jim Crowe laws??

White people were not tried for murder after they lynched black people.

Old 11-01-2009, 03:28 AM

1,664 posts, read 2,311,045 times
Hatred of whites within the black community far exceeds any hatred of blacks within the white community. Anti-black hate sentiments among whites are pretty much limited to certain extremists and fringe groups. Anti-white hate sentiments among blacks is pretty much mainstream. Recognition that serious problems exist in certain segments of the black community does not amount to anti-black or hate.

- Reel

Old 11-01-2009, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
We don't have mind control yet, but when we do we can get rid of hate.

Until then... hate whoever you want, doesn't make it right but as long as you don't act out on it I think it's normal and perfectly o.k.

Everyone isn't going to love you, and frankly people shouldn't like you or dislike you based on a superficial quality, but hey, many people are superficial.

so what.
So, is it your position that until we have "mind control" nothing should be done to work against hate groups? Do you know what hate groups are? Are you aware that hate groups such as the KKK most DEFINITELY acted on their hatred? And are you aware that there continue to be organized "hate groups" all over the country?

Perhaps you would find that a bit of research on this subject would be enormously enlightening for you.........

In the meantime, this excerpt may give you some idea of where racism and hate groups can lead:

http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intel...e.jsp?aid=1095

Terror From the Right.

"Less than a month after a right-wing extremist allegedly shot to death three police officers in Pittsburgh, a National Guard soldier whose wife said he was "severely disturbed" by the election of Barack Obama killed two Okaloosa County, Fla., sheriff's deputies in a shootout. The April 25 double murder marked yet another deadly incident in a nationwide flurry of right-wing extremist violence and plots in the months leading up to and following the election of the nation's first non-white president."

Old 11-01-2009, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reelist in Atlanta View Post
Hatred of whites within the black community far exceeds any hatred of blacks within the white community. Anti-black hate sentiments among whites are pretty much limited to certain extremists and fringe groups. Anti-white hate sentiments among blacks is pretty much mainstream. Recognition that serious problems exist in certain segments of the black community does not amount to anti-black or hate.

- Reel
You said: "Hatred of whites within the black community far exceed any hatred of blacks within the white community."

PROOF, PLEASE, of the above statement.

Do you have ANY statistics which would support your belief?

Can you provide any links which gives numbers, after crediblt research, to support your statement that hatred of whites within the black community far exceed.....???

If you do not have any supporting evidence, then it is just your belief, not based on any facts, that blacks generally hate whites more than whites hate blacks.

Old 11-01-2009, 03:52 AM

1,664 posts, read 2,311,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
You said: "Hatred of whites within the black community far exceed any hatred of blacks within the white community."

PROOF, PLEASE, of the above statement.

Do you have ANY statistics which would support your belief?

Can you provide any links which gives numbers, after crediblt research, to support your statement that hatred of whites within the black community far exceed.....???

If you do not have any supporting evidence, then it is just your belief, not based on any facts, that blacks generally hate whites more than whites hate blacks.
That's my opinion. I'm sorry for not making that clear. My opinions are the result of things I read from many sources, things I hear from many sources and things I experience in real life. While it can be tough to come up with links and statistics for my opinions I can give you examples.

During the initial Reverend Wright flap he was heard ranting about the ills of 'a country run by rich white men'. He was heard to say that the white man came up with AIDS to destroy the black community. He was heard to say that whites built the prisons for blacks and then introduced drugs into the black community so that they fill the prisons with blacks.

I don't want to argue the good Reverend's points but there were many blacks on various radio talk shows and television commentary shows discussing Reverend Wright. Many of these blacks were explaining that Wright's comment were no big deal. I heard them say that such things are heard in black churchs all over the country. These people obviously thought that Reverend Wright's sentiments were fairly mainstream in the black community. I heard them say that these sentiments are heard and discussed often in the black community.

- Reel
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies