Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 05:34 PM

38,748 posts, read 26,563,576 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Newt Gingrinch shined briefly in '94, and he often has some interesting things to say, but the Republican Party can do better than this. I know, he has the Conservative tag, but his negatives, especially with women, are too much to overcome. Just hinting at a run could deter others from even thinking about it. C'mon GOP, you can do better than this.

A Newt Gingrich run in 2012? Quite possible but... | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

Here's why BO gets annihilated in 2012.

YouTube - Newt Gingrich and The 1994 Republican Revolution - Part 14 of 15

If we "can do better than this" the Democrats don't have a prayer with their record deficits, record spending and ever higher taxes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2009, 05:41 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,369,583 times
Be afraid, very afraid.

Newt did not run in 2008 for a reason.

He knew Obama would win and screw the country up so bad that he can taste the WH already 3 years ahead of time.

If he chooses to run he can beat Obama and the entire dem congress.

Highly intelligent and a great mind, he has all the tools to turn this country around.

His family will have nothing to do with his run for the Presidency.

Afterall, you allowed Obama to run and his family is full of racist ( wife ), atheist American hater ( mom ) and aunts who live in America illegally ( criminal ).

So you guys are saying the dem party is not for family values??? Ok, I believe that one.

Newt would beat Obama today without any trouble at all.

I see Newt/Romney ticket beating the crap out of Obama.

In fact I see "almost" anyone beating Obama in 2012 with this horrible track record.

By 2012 we will be down 20 million jobs and be so deep in debt that it will take a brain like Newt to fix it.

He waited for a reason and it is the same reason I have been posting about.

Obama and this congress is a gift waiting to happen.

Old 11-10-2009, 05:58 PM

38,748 posts, read 26,563,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Be afraid, very afraid.

Newt did not run in 2008 for a reason.

He knew Obama would win and screw the country up so bad that he can taste the WH already 3 years ahead of time.

If he chooses to run he can beat Obama and the entire dem congress.

Highly intelligent and a great mind, he has all the tools to turn this country around.

His family will have nothing to do with his run for the Presidency.

Afterall, you allowed Obama to run and his family is full of racist ( wife ), atheist American hater ( mom ) and aunts who live in America illegally ( criminal ).

So you guys are saying the dem party is not for family values??? Ok, I believe that one.

Newt would beat Obama today without any trouble at all.

I see Newt/Romney ticket beating the crap out of Obama.

In fact I see "almost" anyone beating Obama in 2012 with this horrible track record.

By 2012 we will be down 20 million jobs and be so deep in debt that it will take a brain like Newt to fix it.

He waited for a reason and it is the same reason I have been posting about.

Obama and this congress is a gift waiting to happen.

You make a very good point. Instead of spending his first term butting heads with Congress, he can ride in on the second wave of the second Republican Revolution.

I would love to watch Odumbo and his sleazy Chicago friends try to tarnish Newt's stellar accomplishments. Newt cut taxes and balanced the budget. End of story.

Old 11-10-2009, 06:54 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,357,982 times
Newt also helped enact the Dept of Education (big taxpayer drain) and is a spokesperson for climate change control. RINO city.

Old 11-10-2009, 07:15 PM

1,046 posts, read 3,498,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post

I would love to watch Odumbo and his sleazy Chicago friends try to tarnish Newt's stellar accomplishments.
You won't have to. The primaries will take care of that.

In a General I think he would be able to carry quite a few independents and moderates. I can't think of a running mate that wouldn't drive away those people while including the base. By base I mean, what I would refer to as, crazy christians.

Old 11-10-2009, 07:23 PM

26,353 posts, read 49,413,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundball View Post
.... In a General I think he would be able to carry quite a few independents and moderates. I can't think of a running mate that wouldn't drive away those people while including the base. By base I mean, what I would refer to as, crazy christians.
Religious right voters out there need to beware, Newt is a serpent and speaks with a forked tongue.

No amount of drinking 55-gallon drums of the Hallelujah Kool Aid will make Newt acceptable to anyone save for a few forlorn Floyd R. Turbo types. God, Guns, Gays, and Abortion will only cut it with the extremists on the far right this time around, they were had for 8 years by Bush, and so was the rest of the nation.

Newt can do the neo-fascist waltz all he wants while wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross and shouting SUPPORT THE TROOPS from the mountaintop with Moses, but few will pay him any heed. He's toast.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 11-10-2009, 07:45 PM

Newt is an sworn enemy of the Campaign for Liberty and any legitimate Constitutionalist. To choose between electing him or Obama is like the difference between choosing to make out with your aunt or your sister.

Old 11-10-2009, 08:09 PM

26,353 posts, read 49,413,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
Newt is an sworn enemy of the Campaign for Liberty and any legitimate Constitutionalist. To choose between electing him or Obama is like the difference between choosing to make out with your aunt or your sister.
LANDSLIDE Obama!
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 11-10-2009, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
LANDSLIDE Obama!
Ah, I see you're more of an aunt incest guy. I guess I'd be more the sister type if I was a sell out.

Old 11-10-2009, 10:50 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,859,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossomo View Post
Newt does not have a chance with our base.

There is a political party for RINOs called Democrat. Our tiny box, Anti: Big Labor, Nationalization, Expanded Gov't, Regulation, Taxes, Dilution of State Rights, Weak Foreign Policy, Deficit Spending. Our tiny box is not a bad place.

correction- Pro: Corperate, Pro States Rights, Pro Deficit Spending, Tax em to hell(Tommy Thompson Republican Govenor of Wisconsin did). Southern Politics,Southern Strategy. Pedophilia, Infidelity.Lying

explain why there are only 2 president in history to have a balanced budget.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies