Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 12:35 AM

539 posts, read 701,336 times

Advertisements

Charles Krauthamer nails the ObamaScare simply on the facts:
"... today's ruling Democrats propose to fix our extremely high-quality (but inefficient and therefore expensive) health-care system with 1,000 pages of additional curlicued complexity -- employer mandates, individual mandates, insurance company mandates, allocation formulas, political payoffs and myriad other conjured regulations and interventions -- with the promise that this massive concoction will lower costs.

"This is all quite mad. It creates a Rube Goldberg system that simply multiplies the current inefficiencies and arbitrariness, thus producing staggering deficits with less choice and lower-quality care. That's why the administration can't sell Obamacare."

The American people may finally be catching on to the fact that Obama is nothing but the Wizard of Oz. Remember how Dorothy's Wizard turned out to be just a little old stage magician? His real name was Oscar Zoroaster Phadrig Isaac Norman Henkel Emmannuel Ambroise Diggs. Our Wizard calls himself Barry Soetoro Barack Hussein Obama.

Like the Wizard of Oz, Obama couldn't make up his mind about his real identity either. So he became an expert faker, a grand illusionist.

But behind Obama the actor, the ham who loves to strut in the limelight, there is nobody. Absolutely nobody -- just a starving ego and a bottomless hunger for self-glorification.

American Thinker: August 2009 Archives
/obama_as_the_wizard_of_oz.html

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt231/mojitojoe1/BO/earstb7medium.gif (broken link)

The best way to deal with this "community organizer" methodology is shine a bright light on it as often as possible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2009, 12:39 AM

8,299 posts, read 8,623,199 times
Rule 12: (by Saul Alinsky)

"Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule work."

Old 08-10-2009, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Rule 12: (by Saul Alinsky)

"Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule work."

Excellent example of the communist phrase:

Accuse others of the actions you are doing.

Old 08-10-2009, 04:28 AM

27,219 posts, read 46,844,961 times
He is nothing than an empty suit and hot air. If it asn't for so many unedicated voters who never before went to vote he would never be the president.

Old 08-10-2009, 04:41 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,190,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
He is nothing than an empty suit and hot air. If it asn't for so many unedicated voters who never before went to vote he would never be the president.
Yuppers , those unedicated voters.....And I haven't quite figured out the GRAMMAR yet !

"Voters who never before went to vote"

???

Old 08-10-2009, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Yuppers , those unedicated voters.....And I haven't quite figured out the GRAMMAR yet !

"Voters who never before went to vote"

???

How laughable your pseudo pompousness. You know what the poet said.."sarcasm is often the weapon of choice for those with the smallest minds"

Old 08-10-2009, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicWings View Post
How laughable your pseudo pompousness. You know what the poet said.."sarcasm is often the weapon of choice for those with the smallest minds"
I wasn't being sarcastic.

I wasn't being pompous, real or otherwise.

Aren't you "edicated"???

BTW, you've mentioned fake or pseudo pompousness another time....I see by your example what REAL pompousness is.

Old 08-10-2009, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
I wasn't being sarcastic.

I wasn't being pompous, real or otherwise.

Aren't you "edicated"???

BTW, you've mentioned fake or pseudo pompousness another time....I see by your example what REAL pompousness is.

You are a prime example this forum does not have high standards.

Old 08-10-2009, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicWings View Post
You are a prime example this forum does not have high standards.
Which is why you're here.

Old 08-10-2009, 05:58 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,105,296 times
Charles Krauthamer has the con man pegged! hussein obama has spent his time hiding behind Bush because he is not man enough to take responsibility for hi decisions or actions. He has bullied private citizens like a school yard thug. He has shown around the world that he has no class and our enemies love him for disrespecting the great America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies