Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 07:16 PM

495 posts, read 748,629 times

Advertisements

Brothers and sisters the Wizard is speaking, he has spoken and he will speak to us all for at least the next four – and probably eight years.

He changes words and reality with a chant, a promise a wave of his most perfect hand, the Wizard of O is all wise!

Evil Ones Are Banished

Only 60 days ago he banished the evil black knights of the Grand Old Party to an underground laird where they weep and gnash their terrible Capitalist teeth.

Link to rest.

Old 03-30-2009, 07:19 PM

52,692 posts, read 34,619,709 times
[shrill leftard shriek mode] why do you hate hate HATE obama???[/shrill leftard shriek mode]

Old 03-30-2009, 07:26 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,215,447 times
great wizard? maybe you should have said Grand Wizard.

Old 03-30-2009, 07:28 PM

707 posts, read 1,023,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
great wizard? maybe you should have said Grand Wizard.

Uhm no, Grand Wizard in my view is associated to hate. So is that what your implying?

Old 03-30-2009, 07:30 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,215,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudmama View Post
Uhm no, Grand Wizard in my view is associated to hate. So is that what your implying?

that obama does not like anyone but himself and hates all those people that who potray him as another stalin.

Old 03-30-2009, 07:33 PM

3,326 posts, read 8,869,768 times
If the gizzard had just left the auto guys alone, and not given them money, they would have went out of business.
That's enough punishment in and of itself. That's what happens in the real world.
Businesses have disappeared before, and guess what? People eventually found other jobs. Often better ones.

I read on some news thingy a minute ago where Obama said that Chrysler was too small to survive. I love how democrats look out for the little guy. I love how democrats are saving us from the big, bad corporations............................

FREAKIN' LIARS!!!!!!!:ma d:

Trying to calm down now.....

Finding my happy place....

Impeach Obama now, and the country might survive.

Old 03-30-2009, 07:37 PM

7,727 posts, read 12,395,251 times
Quote:
Only 60 days ago he banished the evil black knights of the Grand Old Party to an underground laird where they weep and gnash their terrible Capitalist teeth.
they roared their terrible roars
and gnashed their terrible teeth
and rolled their terrible eyes
and showed their terrible claws ( Maurice Sendak)

Old 03-30-2009, 07:45 PM

707 posts, read 1,023,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northbound74 View Post
If the gizzard had just left the auto guys alone, and not given them money, they would have went out of business.
That's enough punishment in and of itself. That's what happens in the real world.
Businesses have disappeared before, and guess what? People eventually found other jobs. Often better ones.

I read on some news thingy a minute ago where Obama said that Chrysler was too small to survive. I love how democrats look out for the little guy. I love how democrats are saving us from the big, bad corporations............................

FREAKIN' LIARS!!!!!!!:ma d:

Trying to calm down now.....

Finding my happy place....

Impeach Obama now, and the country might survive.

The gizzard your refering too would be Bush who is no longer President. As far as looking out for the "little guy" meaning Chrysler, why don't you read everything that was said on not focus on that one blurb about small. Chrysler can not make it on their own without either a partnership with another company or bankruptcy. Get it together....

Old 03-30-2009, 07:52 PM

3,326 posts, read 8,869,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudmama View Post
The gizzard your refering too would be Bush who is no longer President. As far as looking out for the "little guy" meaning Chrysler, why don't you read everything that was said on not focus on that one blurb about small. Chrysler can not make it on their own without either a partnership with another company or bankruptcy. Get it together....
No, I was speaking of Obama, who makes Bush look like a genius. Bush did a similar thing, but on a much smaller scale, and I wholeheartedly disagreed with what went on last year, as well. They're all idiots. Democrats just perform their idiocy on a much larger, quicker scale than the other.
What Bush did to foreign relations, Obama is doing directly to us directly through his meddling with corporations. The man is incompetent.
He needs to leave these car companies alone, and let whatever happens, happen. None of this is any of his business. Believe it or not, it is not the government's duty to provide us with jobs. Never has been.
If the free market had been left alone, all this mess would be over, and we would have been fully recovered months ago.

Old 03-30-2009, 07:53 PM

7,727 posts, read 12,395,251 times
Quote:
If the free market had been left alone, all this mess would be over, and we would have been fully recovered months ago.
you mean during the last administration?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies