Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 05:44 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,092,613 times

Advertisements

Well there you go. They sure look like thugs and they are the minions hussein obama has called out to cause trouble. If you know the history of unions, it was war in the streets.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2009, 05:44 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,805,597 times
Those folks are just PO'd workers like most of us. We need the SEIU and all the rest to become associated and organized into one world wide union. After that companies could not run to tyrannical slavers we would see some justice done.

WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE!

Old 08-10-2009, 05:54 AM

3,199 posts, read 4,318,633 times
Naah they just look like a bunch of people who don't believe in personal responsibility.

Old 08-10-2009, 05:59 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,158,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
SEIU - Service Employees International Union

Look at the pictures on their website and see how the people look like they are under the influence of something...indoctrinated or worse...

In Europe Unions are not what this organisation is like. This is even more scary. I never heard of Union members going to meetings and beat up people not agreeing with them and a government calling out on people to join them and paying them to attend Town Hall meetings. I know some Unions in Europe would be loud and yelling and always trying people to go on strikes if they didn't get what they want. Many employees went on strikes untl the government decided that who ever went on a strike (since it happened almost on a daily or weekly base) wouldn't get paid if the person was on strike....it showed why most people went on a strike...getting money and not work, when the government changed it, hardly any one wanted to go on a strike!

Getting paid by a union is even worse...are these people their because they believe in the cause or is it because of the easy money...I guess I know the answer!
Ya, the first page shows ...BLACK PEOPLE!!!
That IS scary for YOU!!!!

In another thread you mentioned "edication"...maybe you should try some?

Start with English and spelling, then proceed to union history...BTW , you LIVE in a UNION. Haha! YOU, and this country owe a lot to unions.

People go on strike so they can not work????

Again, some "edication" would help....

Old 08-10-2009, 06:01 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,092,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Those folks are just PO'd workers like most of us. We need the SEIU and all the rest to become associated and organized into one world wide union. After that companies could not run to tyrannical slavers we would see some justice done.

WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE!

Wow that's great! Then you will be able to be the slaves of the union bosses!

Old 08-10-2009, 06:25 AM

9,059 posts, read 12,975,389 times
Actually, I noticed a white person, so I guess I'm an equal opportunity racist

Old 08-10-2009, 06:37 AM

38,645 posts, read 26,393,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Ya, the first page shows ...BLACK PEOPLE!!!
That IS scary for YOU!!!!

In another thread you mentioned "edication"...maybe you should try some?

Start with English and spelling, then proceed to union history...BTW , you LIVE in a UNION. Haha! YOU, and this country owe a lot to unions.

People go on strike so they can not work????

Again, some "edication" would help....

In case you never noticed, "U" is next to "I" on keyboards. Go ahead, look. It wasn't a spelling error. This person missed the key. I do it all the time.

Since you have once again thrown the race card and focused on the spelling of the poster rather than the content of the post, you obviously have no answer to what was written.

Old 08-10-2009, 06:44 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Quote:

Look at the pictures on their website and see how the people look like they are under the influence of something...indoctrinated or worse...
I don't know.....I looked at the web site and saw the opposite of what you are seeing.

Old 08-10-2009, 07:11 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,158,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
In case you never noticed, "U" is next to "I" on keyboards. Go ahead, look. It wasn't a spelling error. This person missed the key. I do it all the time.

Since you have once again thrown the race card and focused on the spelling of the poster rather than the content of the post, you obviously have no answer to what was written.
There is NO content to the post.

Old 08-10-2009, 07:22 AM

3,074 posts, read 4,727,560 times
Quote:

In Europe Unions are not what this organisation is like. This is even more scary. I never heard of Union members going to meetings and beat up people not agreeing with them and a government calling out on people to join them and paying them to attend Town Hall meetings. I know some Unions in Europe would be loud and yelling and always trying people to go on strikes if they didn't get what they want. Many employees went on strikes untl the government decided that who ever went on a strike (since it happened almost on a daily or weekly base) wouldn't get paid if the person was on strike....it showed why most people went on a strike...getting money and not work, when the government changed it, hardly any one wanted to go on a strike!

Getting paid by a union is even worse...are these people their because they believe in the cause or is it because of the easy money...I guess I know the answer!
They were here in New Hampshire blocking people from talking to their elected workers. What's up with that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies