Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2009, 06:25 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,420,880 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevcrawford View Post
This is why we love your posts. Because it shows the true vile nature of the left wing.

Not all leftists are as bad as you, but a lot are.

Keep up the class!!
kevcrawford, you, of all people have nothing to talk about here.
Seriously, reread your posts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2009, 06:32 AM

15,153 posts, read 11,714,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
The Haditha Marines were NOT found innocent. Sorry.
Incorrect

Haditha Charges Dropped Against Two Marines

US Marine acquitted of all charges in Haditha killings

Old 06-28-2009, 06:43 AM

2,430 posts, read 2,786,303 times
Default Savage gets to talk

HE is a very smart man and he gets to talk , talking is good,step into the public areana and talk,and every one gets a vote, and decide , just like the Sun in the sky, it is a gift from your ceator.

Old 06-28-2009, 07:06 AM

1,375 posts, read 2,397,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
He is a right wing hack... Have you ever listened to the Weiner before? He is nothing but full of hate.
You have fallen through the looking glass my deaf and confused friend.

Old 06-28-2009, 07:10 AM

15,153 posts, read 11,714,543 times
Quote:
He is a right wing hack... Have you ever listened to the Weiner before? He is nothing but full of hate.
Wow Dukester, Savage hates Palin as much as you do, why the hate on him?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnmXQ7PJXQA

Old 06-28-2009, 07:35 AM

Default God Given Gift

If There is a God , he gave us free speech,The Sun in the Sky......and the freedom to choose our words carefully....the brain power to realize our problems can be solved by us by a series of careful decisions.

Old 06-28-2009, 07:40 AM

Default The ship of state

The ship of state is a sailing ship, it is grand , but it must tact left then right, in order to make progress.

Old 06-28-2009, 07:41 AM

956 posts, read 1,241,635 times
Quote:
As the GOP sinks lower and lower, got to love it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Michael Weiner was once a self described "liberal" who was laughed at by his fellow liberals, and he turned into a pathological right wing extremist.

I hope he gets cancer and dies a slow death.
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
I also hope its painful. He deserves it.
I'm sorry ............. as which party "sinks lower and lower"??????

Old 06-28-2009, 07:47 AM

4,145 posts, read 10,476,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
kevcrawford, you, of all people have nothing to talk about here.
Seriously, reread your posts.
Go back and pull up all the posts where I've wished death, harm, etc., on someone and post them here.

There are several that I've called people idiots, because I truly believe that a lot of people out there are idiots. I believe that anyone that believes UHC will work is an idiot. I believe that these Obama worshipers are idiots. I believe that anyone that backs this cap & trade garbage are idiots.

I'm allowed to think people are idiots and that they're ruining this country, because they are. I can call a spade a spade.

But I never wished ill will on any of them.

Now please, get a life.

Old 06-28-2009, 08:28 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,355,795 times
Nope, nope, nope. The government didnt have a strong enough case to take most of them to trial; that does NOT mean these soldiers were tried and found not guilty no matter what Michael Weiner tells you.

The first link you give is to do with two investigators of the killings. The charges of criminal wrongdoing (covering up, in their case) were dropped -- not the same as acquittals -- because "any error of omission or commission by Capt. Stone does not warrant action under the [UCMJ]". The second link: "Grayson had been charged with making false statements and attempting to fraudulently separate from the Marine Corps"; nothing to do with the murders, just lying and trying to get out of the service -- some hero!

“The evidence does not support a referral to a court-martial” (in the case of the one in your link who was involved with the murders) does NOT mean not guilty (or, as you've been taught to say, "tharr innasint!"). IOW he wasnt even tried.

In order to salvage any justice the government has had to lessen the charges against the last one, the squad leader, with manslaughter. He hasnt yet gone to trial.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies