Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2009, 07:48 AM

3,074 posts, read 4,735,824 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by djm666 View Post
On CNN, Savage makes a labored attempt to come across as a perfectly normal guy whose church teachings forbid homosexuality and whose opinions on illegal immigration are in sync with mainstream America. But then, the next minute, on his own show, he's freaking out about "puffy-faced" men kissing. Oh, and he seems awfully threatened about multiculturalism, for some reason, shrieking about burning the Mexican flag.Media Matters Responds To Michael Savage Threats, Cyberstalking (VIDEO)

Yes it's called Freedom of Speech........in case you forgot.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2009, 07:55 AM

689 posts, read 744,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Too bad you wont get an answer..
You think anyone wants to answer that question? That's one of those "I can't believe I pressed the send button" moments. Or...not with it enough to realize what they are saying.

Old 06-27-2009, 09:43 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,341,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawporri View Post

Liberal under Barrack Obama do not believe you have the right to your freedoms if you can prove that Obama is wrong, which is all the time.

That is why I know believe Obama is much like Ahmadineajad of Iran.

He wants to control his people, suppress freedom of speech and has his little robots stomping down anyone who is against him.

Old 06-27-2009, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
He's a right wing chickenhawk, whilst Murtha ia a retired Marine Corp officer.

Weiner is like all chickenhawks, loud and aggressive from the safety of their radio booth/White House/Congress

What does that mean?

Just because he was a Marine he can run around and bad mouth hero Marines and make up lies.

DO YOU EVEN know those Marines were found INNOCENT and Murtha should be in jail and the chickenhawk Murtha did not even have the guts to apologize.

Murtha is a pig and is now under investigation for many illegal activities himself.

Maybe he will get caught and get tossed in jail for the rest of his miserable life. He should already be there for treason.

Savage is a man, Murtha is a coward punk. Big difference.

And by the way, since when does any liberal care about a Marine anyway?

Old 06-27-2009, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawporri View Post

Obama wants to surpress your voice like a communist country would.

Next thing you know he will arm all of his little robots to shut you up if you say or do anything against their leader.

Under Obama we are looking more like Iran. Can't you see that?

Old 06-27-2009, 10:33 AM

15,153 posts, read 11,659,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
What does that mean?

Just because he was a Marine he can run around and bad mouth hero Marines and make up lies.

DO YOU EVEN know those Marines were found INNOCENT and Murtha should be in jail and the chickenhawk Murtha did not even have the guts to apologize.

Murtha is a pig and is now under investigation for many illegal activities himself.

Maybe he will get caught and get tossed in jail for the rest of his miserable life. He should already be there for treason.

I was going to rep you, but I have to spread it around apparently

REP +1

Old 06-27-2009, 02:56 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,583,386 times
Quote:
What does that mean?

As the song goes.........If you only had a brain..

P.S. Weiner is a chickenhawk loudmouth coward riding the coattails of Marines who went after a Democrat brave enough to speak the truth, there was a massacre in Haditha that killed an entire family, but it was one of many the claimed the lives of thousands of innocent Iraqi's over the course of this illegal war against Iraq.

It happens regardless of justification or legality, because its war. Civilians have always paid the highest price in blood, and always will.

Thats why lying to start one is so reprehensible and why the Bush Administration is full of war criminals who should be tried and executed for their crimes against humanity.

Old 06-27-2009, 10:37 PM

4,459 posts, read 4,219,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
No..He is a registered Independent. Please do your research
You are correct and I stand corrected... I know he started out in his younger days as a Democrat but thought I read somewhere that he is now a conservative. What I did find out about him is that he is an environmentalist and advocate of animal rights which I find strange since he spews hate from the mike about 80% of the time. Also the environmentalist label seems a bit odd for him I think but hey...

Old 06-27-2009, 10:40 PM

4,906 posts, read 6,860,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
You are correct and I stand corrected... I know he started out in his younger days as a Democrat but thought I read somewhere that he is now a conservative. What I did find out about him is that he is an environmentalist and advocate of animal rights which I find strange since he spews hate from the mike about 80% of the time. Also the environmentalist label seems a bit odd for him I think but hey...
He's a hateful gas bag. the ops video showed just how crazy the wiener is. You know who yo're dealing with when you're dealing with one of his fans.

Old 06-28-2009, 06:08 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,235,880 times
Quote:
What does that mean?

The Haditha Marines were NOT found innocent. Sorry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies