Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2009, 03:18 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,595,612 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
Are you referring to Savage or to a person wishing someone a slow death from cancer because they disagree politically?
I also hope its painful. He deserves it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2009, 03:22 PM

15,153 posts, read 11,667,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
You must be one of them "Tolerant liberals" we hear so much about, but never see..

Old 06-25-2009, 03:22 PM

8,514 posts, read 4,503,741 times
Savage is a raving lunatic, brilliant at times, but certifiably insane.

Sad and pathetic.

Old 06-25-2009, 03:24 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,074,575 times
Quote:
Michael Weiner was once a self described "liberal" who was laughed at by his fellow liberals, and he turned into a pathological right wing extremist.

I hope he gets cancer and dies a slow death.
I would never wish this on my worse enemy .... Pathetic...

4,426 posts, read 5,931,507 times
nobody deserves cancer, or to die a slow painful death...
but michael savage is a disgusting man....
he's ignorant, and intolerant...
perhaps america could have implemented his plans when his parents immigrated to the US.. Believe it or not america did not allow eastern europeans to immigrate here.. they were termed "ugly and vile"
so much for his russian heritage...
I just don't understand people.. so hateful.. so angry.. so hurtful to others...
if there ever is a civil war in this country.. I hope the angry and hateful just end up killing each other so the rest of us can get on with life...
it's disgusting...

1,389 posts, read 3,543,800 times
Quote:
Michael Weiner was once a self described "liberal" who was laughed at by his fellow liberals, and he turned into a pathological right wing extremist.

Quote:
Certainly, the things Savage says are over the top - but is wishing death really any different?

Wishing someone death for speaking their mind? Really?

odanny, what if the same were said to you for speaking your mind?

Re: the video itself - if you listen you can clearly hear that is a chop job - who knows how much of it (probably all of it) was taken out of context.

Old 06-25-2009, 03:27 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,619,131 times
Quote:
Yeah, the nerve of him to disagree with you. I can see where that would deserve a death sentence.

Old 06-25-2009, 03:30 PM

4,145 posts, read 10,452,299 times
Quote:

This is why we love your posts. Because it shows the true vile nature of the left wing.

Not all leftists are as bad as you, but a lot are.

Keep up the class!!

Old 06-25-2009, 03:51 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,029,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boiseguy View Post
nobody deserves cancer, or to die a slow painful death...
but michael savage is a disgusting man....
he's ignorant, and intolerant...
perhaps america could have implemented his plans when his parents immigrated to the US.. Believe it or not america did not allow eastern europeans to immigrate here.. they were termed "ugly and vile"
so much for his russian heritage...
I just don't understand people.. so hateful.. so angry.. so hurtful to others...
if there ever is a civil war in this country.. I hope the angry and hateful just end up killing each other so the rest of us can get on with life...
it's disgusting...

Isn't that the truth? But America is changing, and some people fear that; they fear the unknown. Other people find excitement and even peace in change; naturally, they're less threatened. Regardless, change is inevitable: to quote Shakespeare, "Nothing is either bad or good, but thinking makes it so." IMHO, life is too short to waste my energy hating people or wanting to hurt them; the opposite path is much smoother and easy on the spirit.

Old 06-25-2009, 03:57 PM

15,153 posts, read 11,667,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rggr View Post
yeah, the nerve of him to disagree with you. I can see where that would deserve a death sentence.

lol--
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies