Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2009, 01:53 PM

41,325 posts, read 45,190,963 times

Advertisements

Quote:
How do Christians feel about this murder happening in a Church?
I feel it is a terrible thing, no matter where it took place.

Old 05-31-2009, 01:54 PM

271 posts, read 183,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMiiorHateMii View Post
How do you put a baby up for adoption who is going to be still-born, or have a condition in which they die from? It is torturous to watch a baby suffer, and those women and men who made the decision to seek Dr.Tiller's services had to do so out of desperation, love of their child, or because they thought that was the best choice for them!

It is not your say unless you have laid down with all of these women and those children were going to be yours.

Not all the babies he murdered were going to be still born or have problems that would have made them die once they were born.The ones that had those problems i have no problem being aborted as they were already dead or would have died. But about the healthy ones?

Old 05-31-2009, 01:55 PM

1,091 posts, read 3,604,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf88 View Post
Its called Adoption. People dont need to murder there babies because they are to lazy to use a condom.
I am both a mother and a birthmother, and I am proudly prochoice.
I proudly support other women's right not to take the path I took.
I absolutely hate it when prolifers throw out the "adoption" card.
In most cases, they don't have the slightest idea what adoption is even about, what the costs and consequences of it are, how it effects the various people involved.
A birthmother is still a mother.

I support a woman's right not to become a mother, unless and until she is ready.

Old 05-31-2009, 01:56 PM

271 posts, read 183,645 times
Then the woman should not get pregnant that is what birth control is for, certainly should be a mother or even a parent if you are to irresponsible to use birth control to make sure you dont get pregnant or at least lower the chances.

Old 05-31-2009, 01:57 PM

4,897 posts, read 8,360,602 times
He's just another person murdered by "Christians". Religion really is just poison for the simple minded.

Old 05-31-2009, 01:58 PM

425 posts, read 1,097,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf88 View Post
Its called Adoption. People dont need to murder there babies because they are to lazy to use a condom. And yeah well i guess i would be judged if i believed in hell and heaven and all that neat stuff but i dont.

And to the bolded: He was tried and found not guilty. This is America and we abide by laws. You are not God and you are not a judge.
You are clearly a child yourself, or don't have the capacity beyond one, as your writing would suggest to others here who have said so.

To discover you are pregnant with an ancephalic baby must be truly agonizing. This is the kind of late term pregnancy that is terminated. What a tragic decison to have to make to end that pregnancy, or any other one for that matter. How dare you judge people.

Go look up the wikipedia page for "Anencephaly". I'm warning people right now that there are pictures, which is why I'm not linking it. Then think about what you are saying. You clearly have partaken in the jug of Kool-Aid that's been passed around.

Oh, and how many severely handicapped children have YOU adopted, by the way?

Old 05-31-2009, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf88 View Post
not all the babies he murdered were going to be still born or have problems that would have made them die once they were born.the ones that had those problems i have no problem being aborted as they were already dead or would have died. But about the healthy ones?
oh wait - now you're not against abortions?

Old 05-31-2009, 02:01 PM

919 posts, read 1,684,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
How do you know? Got a pipeline directly to God?
I know from reading the bible.

A sin is a sin is a sin. God didn't put a number on how many you can obtain.

If a man killed 20 people, and a man killed one, it is the same sin and will be judged the same.

41,325 posts, read 45,190,963 times
Quote:
Ahhhh, so you are "God" too. Hmmm. You need to get a grip. You're advocating the murder of doctors who perform abortions. Perhaps someone in law enforcement would do well to contact you.
No, he's voicing his opinion, just like you. He's not advocating anything - he just happens to be happy that the man has been stopped.

Now, I don't agree with his attitude or the actions of the murderer, but he has a right voice his thoughts, just like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerdin View Post
He's just another person murdered by "Christians". Religion really is just poison for the simple minded.
Amen, brother.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies