Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2008, 09:55 AM

10,503 posts, read 15,656,422 times

Advertisements

[quote=Who?Me?!;4828592]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomDot View Post
Why, because you can go down the street and get a falafel? Is that really more important than strong, safe neighborhoods? Yes, diverse neighborhoods also tend to have higher crime rates.

I'm not arguing against diversity. I happen to live in an extremely diverse neighborhood. I just wonder whether the whole diversity thing is a result of white people's self hate and guilt. It really is only white people who cherish the concept.[/quote]
Bolding mine...and you're RIGHT! The ethinic minorities flooding this country don't LOVE diversity...they want to live in their own country INSIDE the USA !

Some here want to embrace diverity????

Do you approve of female genital mutilation...that's plenty DIVERSE!
Now happening HERE in the good ol' USA!

Do you approve of "honor killings'....nice diversity
Happening HERE in the good ol' USA!

Do you approve of groups where the men dress like normal Americans and the women are forced to be covered head to toe in drapes? How enlightened is that...is THAT the future you want for women in the Land of the Free?

Do you approve of the fact that some minorities are hired over natural born American citizens who have been working HERE all their lives and can speak, read and understand English?
You know why they're hired? Because they will work 24/7, take abuse on the job without objecting, work for any amount of pay no matter how low.....know where THAT sends the U.S.? Right down the path to third world country status...and these DIVERSE people will lead the way.

All that but HEY, if ya get a good restaurant who cares!!!!
Take a deep breathe & calm down, your hysteria isn't proving any points.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2008, 10:00 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,295,057 times
[quote=karfar;4828619]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Take a deep breathe & calm down, your hysteria isn't proving any points.
So you have no intelligent answer.....you perceive facts as hysteria????

Very odd......maybe you should calm down and think....

Old 08-12-2008, 10:05 AM

3,454 posts, read 7,450,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzles View Post
It's sad to see some of the racism here. Diveristy in and of itself is not a bad thing at all. Poverty/Moral Relativsm causes bad behavior, not race. I don't like the double standard that says whites can't also add to "diversity". Using "Diversity" as a code word for "Colored" is in my opinion backward and bigoted. It says to me that White America still doesn't consider minorites to be normal everyday people.
I think you're misconstruing a lot of what you're reading.

Most of us have no problem with natural diversity; it's forced, contrived diversity for the sake of making ourselves feel more cultured that many of us have a problem with...and I think so should you.

People treating others like a pet or a museum display is diversity for the wrong reason.

Old 08-12-2008, 10:12 AM

[quote=Who?Me?!;4828704]
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
So you have no intelligent answer.....you perceive facts as hysteria????

Very odd......maybe you should calm down and think....
No, I perceive you as someone who overreacts to things. Yeah, so? These things happen? You're taking events & twisting it to make it appear that this is something that will overtake our country. You're hiding your racism behind a veil of "concern" over problematic events that have no important bearing on us. If you don't wish to be a part of diversity, why not move to a place such as Connecticut or maybe Oklahoma or Kansas where it's as white as white can be? For the rest of us, we're not scared of perceived threats to our race, nor are we waiting w/bated breathe for the end to come, diversity is diversity, plain & simple.

Old 08-12-2008, 10:39 AM

8,577 posts, read 7,940,627 times
hey, that's not nice. those states aren't that white. you mean states like new hampshire, maine, and vermont. kansas and oklahoma have lots of native americans.

[quote=karfar;4828863]
Quote:
No, I perceive you as someone who overreacts to things. Yeah, so? These things happen? You're taking events & twisting it to make it appear that this is something that will overtake our country. You're hiding your racism behind a veil of "concern" over problematic events that have no important bearing on us. If you don't wish to be a part of diversity, why not move to a place such as Connecticut or maybe Oklahoma or Kansas where it's as white as white can be? For the rest of us, we're not scared of perceived threats to our race, nor are we waiting w/bated breathe for the end to come, diversity is diversity, plain & simple.

Old 08-12-2008, 10:41 AM

[quote=jmarquise;4829144]hey, that's not nice. those states aren't that white. you mean states like new hampshire, maine, and vermont. kansas and oklahoma have lots of native americans.

This is true. What's going on w/the "quote" feature, it doesn't seem to be doing its job correctly.

Old 08-12-2008, 10:46 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,295,057 times
[quote=karfar;4828863]
Quote:
You think I'm racist for posting facts...well, that's another EASY OUT because you can't face the facts of what is happening in this country.

You think I'M racist...but when immigrants crowd together in one spot, refuse to speak English, refuse to socialize with whites, refuse to adapt to the the ways of the country they are In, refuse to obey OUR laws, ...they AREN'T ????

Old 08-12-2008, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
You think I'm racist for posting facts...well, that's another EASY OUT because you can't face the facts of what is happening in this country.

You think I'M racist...but when immigrants crowd together in one spot, refuse to speak English, refuse to socialize with whites, refuse to adapt to the the ways of the country they are In, refuse to obey OUR laws, ...they AREN'T ????
Yeah, I'm done. I don't have problems w/other nationalities, you do. I don't see that immigrants have pulled down this country, you do. I don't perceive groups of immigrants as threats, you do. I embrace diversity, you don't.

Old 08-12-2008, 10:49 AM

8,577 posts, read 7,940,627 times
yeah, the quote feature does seem to be messed up. I thought that the two of you were just so blinded with rage that you weren't using it correctly.

[quote=karfar;4829169]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
hey, that's not nice. those states aren't that white. you mean states like new hampshire, maine, and vermont. kansas and oklahoma have lots of native americans.

This is true. What's going on w/the "quote" feature, it doesn't seem to be doing its job correctly.

Old 08-12-2008, 10:50 AM

[quote=jmarquise;4829258]yeah, the quote feature does seem to be messed up. I thought that the two of you were just so blinded with rage that you weren't using it correctly.

Hahaha!!!! I'm over it now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies